maydayartist

Big medieval landscape: BIG UPDATE on page 26

Huh. Never heard of that, but makes sense. Learn something new everyday! Thanks

I posted this in a different thread with the crane, but here it is again. See the person inside?

I'm loving this, the castle in progress construction looks epic. especialyl like the pic view form the village building ith it in the background.

I do reckon you should take pictures as it gets more built up (With mini figs looking like their doing the building) up to the new lord or baron moving in.

Wow! Now i managed to get through the last 39 pages. I recognize the windmill and the simple house from 1000steine.de but I was not aware that it is part of such a big thing.

It inspires me a lot for my future as AFOL. Thanks for sharing your WIP and your building techniques! Do you mind answering me some questions?

- Do you know how many parts you (approx) own?

- How did you get this great amount of parts? Collecting sets, LUGbulks, bricklink?

- How many years of collecting and building lie behind you?

This "MOC" however makes me wanting to get to Cologne in November!

Really just wow!

I hope someday, I'll have enough brick to build something 10% of the size of that.

Just Wow!!

I posted this in a different thread with the crane, but here it is again. See the person inside?

Cool. Thanks! That's some serious gearing right there.

Wow! Now i managed to get through the last 39 pages. I recognize the windmill and the simple house from 1000steine.de but I was not aware that it is part of such a big thing.

It inspires me a lot for my future as AFOL. Thanks for sharing your WIP and your building techniques! Do you mind answering me some questions?

- Do you know how many parts you (approx) own?

- How did you get this great amount of parts? Collecting sets, LUGbulks, bricklink?

- How many years of collecting and building lie behind you?

This "MOC" however makes me wanting to get to Cologne in November!

Hello my friend,

The uploads on our german page is done only for completed builds inside the WIP and I do the same for the whole if the castle is done. Could be a little bit larger than the other uploads :devil:

- I can't tell you the numbers of parts put the weight of all should be around 350 kg. But I know other builders with many more

- simple answer ebay and new sets from our local Lego stores. No BL and no bulks and only one order to TLG for my new project but it is a little in compare to all.

- As a child I stop it with, let me think about it, 14 or 15. But most of it was lost after lent it to my cousin.

So the majority of my collection starts in 2008 and end in the end of 2011. Now only new sets are available. My room for all of this can´t take any more :sweet:

The same for time as builder. My childhood and the last 4 years. You can see most of the last 4 years and the last build of many years ago on my brickshelf.

And cologne, you are welcome of course.

Phil

Edited by maydayartist

Ive been following this thread since the beginning and i have to say that it has only gotten better. Keep up the great work!

Yes I will.

But I can't repeat this nowadays. There is another big build for me to do

*oh2* When will ther be another post ?

Any chance of getting all the photos/chapters put in once place/post, so we don't have to sift through 40 pages of replies, looking for photos?

Steve

Just returned back from the E.R. The doctor said I required updates in this thread in order for me to heal. He says I have Lackofupdatesforamonthitus... I wonder why that is?

Seriously I need an update in this very badly!!

Just returned back from the E.R. The doctor said I required updates in this thread in order for me to heal. He says I have Lackofupdatesforamonthitus... I wonder why that is?

Seriously I need an update in this very badly!!

Lol :laugh:

Sorry guy, but I'm currently working on a 11 x 8 meter community build with high priority.

But don't despair. This will be continued.

Lol :laugh:

Sorry guy, but I'm currently working on a 11 x 8 meter community build with high priority.

But don't despair. This will be continued.

Was just a little impatient to figure out if you were still working on it. Please by all means, take your time. :grin:

I think it is the most beautiful MOC i have seen so far. After this whatever I build will never be good enough, ever... What an amazing work you have done. I love the part where you said you was running low on bricks.... I would run low after 1 or 2 houses :) I have a little question about this do you buy kilo's on internet or do you buy boxes from the original lego, as i saw on one picture using brown bricks and a box of a pirate boat next to it... Do you buy that for example when you need brown pieces?

Anyway I can only congratulate you a million times for your patience and amazing work you did!

I'm a long-time follower of your project, and I can only say that I admire your work fantastically. I seem to have missed a bit, though, because there's delightfully many new things for me to catch up with since the last time I checked. So this whole scene at the exposition, is that just one of the six parts? =)

*BUMP*

It's less than a month away from Fanwelt. Will you be presenting this gorgeous build then?

Great looking castle build, love the various tool sand equipment around the castle.

any plans to fully build the castle at all?

Any chance of getting all the photos/chapters put in once place/post, so we don't have to sift through 40 pages of replies, looking for photos?

Steve

I second that request!

The better the build, the more demanding the audience! ;)