Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - The Conclusion

What did you think of the game? (choose as many as you like)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. I liked this stuff:

2. 2. I didn't like this stuff: (of course, you should explain)

• 48-hour days
    • 24-hour nights
    • No minimum lynch vote number
    • The PR role
    • No waiting to lynch
    • Proxy voting
    • Dr. Blutziegel
    • Henry
    • Nothing

I got one question to Rick: If you knew you were the miller, why did you candidate for PM? If you had won, you would have been high on my investigation list, which would have killed you in a few days. Why? :look:

Not after all the framing :devil:

Actually, one of the reasons Rick lived as long as he did was because Scouts was next in line for PR, and whoever is PR is a target for scrutiny. Plus me voting for Scouts for PR was one of the few overt sinister allegiances in the game. I tried to make up for this by leaving my vote on Scouts during the Misty vote switcheroo, in case this would become relevant later. I was worried about that PR vote the whole game.

A tip for next time, Peanuts - if you want to find out what use your investigative powers are, investigate yourself! That's why we framed you on night four or whenever - we thought you might have realised this. :wink:

I got one question to Rick: If you knew you were the miller, why did you candidate for PM? If you had won, you would have been high on my investigation list, which would have killed you in a few days. Why? :look:

That wasn't the brightest thing to do, I agree. :blush: But on day 1, I felt the votes for PR could be used against people later on as soon as a sinister PR candidate was found. So, I didn't feel like voting for anyone else but myself. I also didn't expect anyone to vote for me as I hadn't been campaigning behind the scenes.

As to the reason for contacting you (but I explained this in my PM to you as well:

Everyone was convinced you could be an insane cop the day I contacted you. I was the new PR after two insane PRs (Big Cam and JimButcher) died. I thought I was suspected of being put on the list by the Sinister and a likely investigation target for you the next night. If you would have been and insane investigator and you would have found me Sinster, no one would buy my Miller claim and I would have certainly been dead the next day. So, I already told you I would be found Sinister, so you could investigate someone else.

Actually, one of the reasons Rick lived as long as he did was because Scouts was next in line for PR, and whoever is PR is a target for scrutiny. Plus me voting for Scouts for PR was one of the few overt sinister allegiances in the game. I tried to make up for this by leaving my vote on Scouts during the Misty vote switcheroo, in case this would become relevant later. I was worried about that PR vote the whole game.

Plus, at that time, I was already under considerable scrutiny, so me suddenly becoming the PR wouldn't have looked good at all :laugh:

As to the reason for contacting you (but I explained this in my PM to you as well:

Everyone was convinced you could be an insane cop the day I contacted you. I was the new PR after two insane PRs (Big Cam and JimButcher) died. I thought I was suspected of being put on the list by the Sinister and a likely investigation target for you the next night. If you would have been and insane investigator and you would have found me Sinster, no one would buy my Miller claim and I would have certainly been dead the next day. So, I already told you I would be found Sinister, so you could investigate someone else.

Yes, I understood this. I just didn't know why you wanted to become PR.

A tip for next time, Peanuts - if you want to find out what use your investigative powers are, investigate yourself! That's why we framed you on night four or whenever - we thought you might have realised this. :wink:

I didn't know this was possible. I once read in an EB mafia game that self-investigating hadn't been possible and thought it wouldn't be possible in general.

Yes, I understood this. I just didn't know why you wanted to become PR.

I didn't know this was possible. I once read in an EB mafia game that self-investigating hadn't been possible and thought it wouldn't be possible in general.

I've read on Mafiascum that it's how an insane cop can check his findings, but Quarryman wouldn't let me do it in Infection. It's up to the host's discretion.

I'm never playing a mafia game again.

:laugh: Oh man, oh man...

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed this game! I enjoyed my character, I enjoyed my night action, and even my death was pretty neat. :grin: And if that's a hint for a sequel, I'll entirely be in!

As for the specifics of what I enjoyed, pretty much everything. The only thing I stated I didn't enjoy was the no wait until voting. I think if the wait was implemented and people had time to discuss without voting, things could have been different. Then again, with the way the voting system worked, having no wait added to the crazy, out to getcha kind of feel of this place.

And finally a big congratulations to the winners, you had us fooled damn well. :tongue: Good job guys.

*facepalm*

Well Def, its been a real blast playing this game. I've had a hell of a time! I can't believe the sinisters managed to play a perfect game! I'm fairly positive thats an EB first, congrats of course go to the winners and now for some speculation on the game.

I can't believe Hink decided to ally himself with all the sinisters! No wonder he looked so sinister, he was one of them without even knowing it! (in a way). I can't believe that! And what was with everyone unvoting arjay? that was stupid. And proxying votes to Dragonator, again what?!?! But for the other sinsiters I must congratulate them, they flew right under the radar with me except for Lupo who I had growing suspicions of.

See you all again at the sequel, if there is one! lets hope we all don't go crazy in anticipation! :laugh:

Well Def, its been a real blast playing this game. I've had a hell of a time! I can't believe the sinisters managed to play a perfect game! I'm fairly positive thats an EB first, congrats of course go to the winners and now for some speculation on the game.

Not that the Sinisters didn't to a good job, but in Prohibition Mafia, all of the scums, and the one neutral, beat the town.

But for the other sinsiters I must congratulate them, they flew right under the radar with me except for Lupo who I had growing suspicions of.

:look: Might I ask why? Just so's I know for next time :sweet:

Badboy got the Jester role (http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Jester) which was a lot easier.

Bastard moderator. Seriously, it says right there to never, ever, ever, include the Jester role. Ever.

default_tong.gif

Everything I was going to say has pretty much been said already. I love the game, everything about it. The scum got lucky with the framings, but they were awesome anyway. After my death I had suspected Arjay, Rufus, and Scouts.

Indeed, I wish I would've stayed alive longer, and that Hinck would've contacted me.

And why am I holding a shovel in the Garden picture? Digging my own grave? default_tong.gif

Seriously though, great game, def. Great pictures, story, roles, etc. etc. You don't need to win a mafia game to host one. And even if you still don't win one, I'd look forward to your next game anyway.

:look: Might I ask why? Just so's I know for next time :sweet:

No reason other then pure speculation, you did seem to have an air of mystery around you, and I can't remember seeing you caught in a discussion, so it was just my own speculating, you seemed to be in a position where a snister would very much like to be!

No reason other then pure speculation, you did seem to have an air of mystery around you, and I can't remember seeing you caught in a discussion, so it was just my own speculating, you seemed to be in a position where a snister would very much like to be!

Thanks. I shall nurture the air of mystery :devil:

Bastard moderator. Seriously, it says right there to never, ever, ever, include the Jester role. Ever.

It does? :wacko:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Glad to see most people had a good time!

I'm curious to hear from Draggie and Ricecracker. Draggie's going to have to shower for days to wipe the feeling of scum off his body.

It does? :wacko:

Well not there but somewhere in that wiki it does. It's no problem though, the posting restriction was good, and I would've never have guessed badboy was a Jester.

Good job at that, too, Badboy. default_laugh_new.gif

Well not there but somewhere in that wiki it does. It's no problem though, the posting restriction was good, and I would've never have guessed badboy was a Jester.

The only bastard role I've seen is the random cop, which I never considered using.

The only bastard role I've seen is the random cop, which I never considered using.

That too. Never use that either. default_tong.gif

Also, I forgot to mention, excellent "gambit", if you can call it that, Dragonator (and co.) at the end. I definitely would've been fooled.

And you mother, don't realize where my heart and soul lies. You cannot take this from me, I will follow my calling.

I will make Father proud of me.

I will become a Doctor and lead a doomed asylum, like my father before me.

Couldn't resist default_laugh_new.gif

Wow- this seems like a much more confusing game now than I thought it did. I'm not sure whether to be glad or dissapointed I didn't make it.

Fantastic work Def!

I can't believe Hink decided to ally himself with all the sinisters! No wonder he looked so sinister, he was one of them without even knowing it! (in a way). I can't believe that!

Yes, yes, quite an observation. :hmpf_bad: *takes out "the list", adds sok117*

:devil:

Yes, yes, quite an observation. :hmpf_bad: *takes out "the list", adds sok117*

:devil:

tis not your fault, them sinisters be a crafty bunch! But seriously don't worry about it, it happens to the best of us from time to time :classic:.

tis not your fault, them sinisters be a crafty bunch! But seriously don't worry about it, it happens to the best of us from time to time :classic:.

*moves sok117 closer to top of list...*

(not a good thing)

:tongue:

*moves sok117 closer to top of list...*

(not a good thing)

:tongue:

your emoticons are really throwing me off, are you being serious or are you joking :wacko: ?

your emoticons are really throwing me off, are you being serious or are you joking :wacko: ?

*feels bad for sok117 and removes him from list. Shakes his head at poor confused dude. Watches TV. Writes some Fabuland Housewives... Puts sok117 back on list.*

*feels bad for sok117 and removes him from list. Shakes his head at poor confused dude. Watches TV. Writes some Fabuland Housewives... Puts sok117 back on list.*

did I at least recede from my previous position? Ahh, nevermind, were getting off topic, i'm not even playing the game anymore and I'm going insane :wacko: , I gotta stay way from these asylum threads for my own good! :laugh:

Roles number 4, 5, 8, 13-20 were recruitable, so 11 players could be recruited out of 25, slightly under half.

Sign in to follow this