* SNIP *

EDIT by LuxorV - Please do not post if you don't have anything to add to the discussion.

Edited by LuxorV

There are instructions for this in BrickJournal 10, issue 2-2010 on page 48. The design is credited to John Cooper but it's made a little different (not using the 2 x 2 tiles with one stud).

I'm pretty sure I've seen others as well.

First time I see a video though, seems it works really well!

Simple solution=the best solution. This perfectly works for this case. Another great model.

Wow, so simple, yet so effective! Great work! I have a lot of those jumper plates too, so I might try this one day myself if you don't mind. I bet this would work great with those SW/Indy/HP Nintendo DS case cover tiles! :sweet:

Great work! I have a lot of those jumper plates too, so I might try this one day myself if you don't mind.

Sure! That's why I included the instructions :classic: After you've put it together, sliding may be a bit rough; it gets better once you've played with it a bit.

That's really cool! Seems like it works smoothly as well!

I never knew those pieces existed.. the 2x2 ones with one stud. I guess its because I spend more time with Technic than I do with anything else.. :tongue:

Excellent creation! The tiles look like they slide very smoothly indeed. :classic:

Extremely well done. :thumbup:

~buddy~