Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Sharing session for our EB Special LEGO Themes forum

Special Themes fans, be sure to check out the new Forum Index! I'll be keeping it up to date with latest news and important discussions.

As usual, please post any comments or suggestions in this thread!

Best wishes,

Rufus

Hello!

That's a fantastic re-organisation of the forum index. It's an entire world to discover there and represents the versatility of this special forum very well. A pleasure to browse through! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Chris

Great work Rufus! I love all the banners you've done (even though I seem to be poisoning myself in the main banner :laugh: , but I'm flattered to feature in it :sweet: ).

Rufus, I would just like to commend your for doing a magnificent job even in just a short time managing the Special Themes forum. Together with WhiteFang you've beautifully revamped this previously 'dead-zone' of a subforum into one of the loveliest and colorful parts of EB (and has now become one of my most favorite places to visit :sweet:). Looking at the wonderful banners, icons, and tags you've created has inspired me to do some similar improvements in the SW forum. Thank you for your dedication and keep up the great work! :thumbup:

That really is quite a perfect job you've done organizing things here :thumbup: the breakdowns and order should make things more navigatable and popular overall, especially the minifig section. An important resource.

Outstanding work, Rufus! You have done lots of great work inside the Special LEGO Themes forum and you did extremely well to group all of the various highlights in our forum with lots of lovely new banners and graphics! I really hope our members and visitors will enjoy this new touch up!

Long live the Eurobricks Special LEGO Themes Forum! :wub:

Well, no. This is for the stuff listed under the froum, so military, Collectable Minifigs, and other special themes go here. To post City stuff, go to the Town forum. And welcome to EB!

Hi can I post any CITY related info under this part of the forum?.

Take a look through the pinned threads to see what is appropriate for this forum.

Not sure if its been asked in this topic, and I didn't see anything in the welcome topic. Is there a large merge topic to show off my variety of minifigs? Otherwise I was thought that I should post a topic in here or in the General Lego forum.

Thanks.

Not sure if its been asked in this topic, and I didn't see anything in the welcome topic. Is there a large merge topic to show off my variety of minifigs? Otherwise I was thought that I should post a topic in here or in the General Lego forum.

Phred, thank you for your question. I don't recall seeing it in Special LEGO Themes but I thought there was a generic one in General Discussion and probably being buried. May I know what are the type of minifigures are you intending to showcase? Is it something specific?

I was thinking of show casing my first minifigs from when I was a kid, which could include minifigs from town, castle, space, adventures, and pirates.

I was thinking of show casing my first minifigs from when I was a kid, which could include minifigs from town, castle, space, adventures, and pirates.

Phred, why not post a topic in the General Discussion. If we managed to find the main topic, we could merge it later. At least, you could get this topic going with you starting it and you may set the direction of the topic for future posts as well, as what we hope to contribute/expect in there.