KimT

2010 X-Mas Star Wars Photography Contest

Contest is over, Everyone, get your bribes ready - This is where the real game begin's :devil:

:tongue:

Some awesome entries everyone, It's been a great contest :classic:

Its over? Damn, I had my shot planned but I have been busy. :blush:

Oh well, there have been some really terrific shots and I cant wait to see who wins! :thumbup:

Oh well, there have been some really terrific shots and I cant wait to see who wins! :thumbup:

Not over yet here at the west coast :wink:

I know it's be well over in NZ time, But you may have an hour or two in another time-zone. If you can be bothered, Hurry :classic:

Damn. My sister distracted me away from shooting my picture! Oh well, good luck to all the entries :classic:

Let the judging commence....

Looking forward to checking out all the entries- I've not looked at any of the shots yet so I can view them all fresh.

I may have to confer with Mrs Smokebelch (ie my wife :wink: ) as well.

It'll be fun to see which shots me and fenris choose as our favourites- then we will have to debate between us to narrow them down... or who knows maybe we will both choose the same 3....

Let the judging commence....

Looking forward to checking out all the entries- I've not looked at any of the shots yet so I can view them all fresh.

I may have to confer with Mrs Smokebelch (ie my wife :wink: ) as well.

It'll be fun to see which shots me and fenris choose as our favourites- then we will have to debate between us to narrow them down... or who knows maybe we will both choose the same 3....

Mrs Fenris helped me out a little too :classic::vader: ... great entries. Hard job. We'll do our best but picking only the best 3... hard, hard, hard. Thanks for all the contributions!

Yeah thanks for all your awesome entries- but its making it very hard to judge :laugh:

Just thought id pop a quick update- me and fenris have been deliberating for days over the entries... And we have now narrowed it down to 5... Will hopefully have the final top 3 in a few days, sorry for the delay but we both never thought it would be as hard as it is to pick a winner!

So, any news on the winners? It's been a few days, just thought I'd check in. :classic:

So, any news on the winners? It's been a few days, just thought I'd check in. :classic:

You are now disqualified for your impertinence and impatience!!!! haha :wink:

Edited by Solscud007

we've narrowed it down to top 3 - no there's a little detail to be discussed and some feedbacks written. very soon...

it's a hard job to coordinate and judge a contest via pm..

Edited by fenris

we've narrowed it down to top 3 - no there's a little detail to be discussed and some feedbacks written. very soon...

it's a hard job to coordinate and judge a contest via pm..

We appreciate your dedication, you and Smokebelch. We patiently await your judgments fine sirs!!! :tongue:

Well we have the winners locked down... However I need to write up the results! Sorry to tease you all will try and get em posted up tomorrow PM...

Well we have the winners locked down... However I need to write up the results! Sorry to tease you all will try and get em posted up tomorrow PM...

We'll all wait in anticipation until then. Thanks to you and Fenris for judging and to Kim and Stash for giving photography a spotlight on the site :thumbup:

Same here, Brickdoctor. That shot is simply beautiful, and a shoe-in for first prize.

Can't wait to see who won!