Fugazi

Pharaoh's Quest 2011

Can't wait to see that Red Jeep... the vehicles might be the real stars of this theme. Personally I don't have the time, resources or closet space to start a new theme, but this sounds very exciting!

Thanks for all the details, nausicaakro! :sweet: If you don't mind I will update the first post with your information.

Cheers!

Oh yes, thank you and sorry for my bad english!

answer:

-Is there a definite name for the theme in your catalogue? YES it IS:

:vader:Pharaoh's Quest

-Any details about the Pyramid? Is it a full pyramid, or just a fraction of one?

IT IS A FULL pyramid, very big, with golden portal and 2 side doors.It has a plastic baseplate and i think a lot of stikers :hmpf_bad:

-Are the vehicles looking like 1920-30s vintage, or more modern?

the vehicle are all vintage, like indiana jones sets

nausi

Thanks for the info. I'll probably be buying at least one of each.

Do the adventurers have lots of accessories in the sets (ei. shotguns, pistols, dynamite etc?)

EDIT: Another question. Does the half track use technic treads (like the jungle cutter) or rubber ones?

Edited by BearHeart

Thanks for the info. I'll probably be buying at least one of each.

Do the adventurers have lots of accessories in the sets (ei. shotguns, pistols, dynamite etc?)

yes a lot of. All standard equipment, no new mold.

nausi

PS: I'll send my detailed photos to the moderators :devil: after my pics of minifigs series 3 I don't wont have new trouble with TLG :blush:

Are the humans' vehicles modern, or do they have a sort of old time, The Mummy feel to them?

Oh yes, thank you and sorry for my bad english!

Don't worry about that, your English is excellent! Thanks for sharing the news here, and good job getting your hands on that catalogue! :thumbup:

yes a lot of. All standard equipment, no new mold.

nausi

PS: I'll send my detailed photos to the moderators :devil: after my pics of minifigs series 3 I don't wont have new trouble with TLG :blush:

since Brickshelf takes the pics down, you could always post them on Flickr.

Are the humans' vehicles modern, or do they have a sort of old time, The Mummy feel to them?

He said they're 1920s-30s Indiana Jones type vechicles :wub:

Can't wait for pictures, I really like most of the descriptions of the sets. Thanks nausicaakro. :thumbup:

the Inventor

Edited by the Inventor

I'm getting more and more excited about this theme the more news we get on it! :cry_happy: I was pretty skeptical about the pyramid but it sounds like it's going to be pretty good after all since I don't have a problem with stickers. :classic: The sphinx sounds cool but you made it sound <insert that tiresome argument> so I don't really know but I can't wait to see what the mummies look like! :classic:

Sounds great to me!

So, does anyone else think we'll be seeing Mutt's bike from that Indianna Jones set in this theme?

Seems like the only bike that'll fit.

Also, could this feature Artemis Rhodes from the Atlantis website? all the red vehicles sound like there could eba very lose connection between this theme and Atlantis.

Will/Rocketbilly

What do the adventurer minifigs look like? Detailed descriptions please :D

they are quite similar to the old adventurers, there is also the indiana's bag in a new color: sand.

:thumbup:

nausi

Ooh... The IJ bag is gonna be available in tan? If so, the BL price is gonna drop it like it's hot! :laugh:

they are quite similar to the old adventurers, there is also the indiana's bag in a new color: sand.

:thumbup:

nausi

Good to know that the Adventurers are back! :cry_happy:

Not exactly in the same theme, but do you have any details about the upcoming Ramses Return game? Like for instance, is it another pyramid, does it have micro mummies, whatever?

I know it's probably the wrong thing to do, but you should post the pictures here for a bit, just so we can see them, then take them down before anybody notices! :devil: It's the perfect plan... Oh, who am I kidding, but I am sure excited!

Sounds to me like Pharoah's Quest will be to Adventurers as Space Police 3 is to Space Police- no technical connection but lots of references and nostalgic gestures. I'm excited.

OH MAN! I am so excited about this theme now, I'm going to get my hands on every single thing I can, and at least two of everything :laugh:

ok, I have the catalogue in my hands.

some informations:

7305 Attack of the scarab € 4.99 --> 1 young adventurer and a sort of technic monster in blu (a giant scarab i suppose) extra: 1 gold cristal. :sick:

7306 Race for the golden staff € 9.99 --> 1 senior adventurer on a red bike, with dynamite and rifle against 2 mummies with old black pharaons helmet, sword and scarab shield (In black).The legs of the mummies are printed!

the scarabs aren't printed but the shield itself has the shape of scarab. extra: 1 golden staff. New shape for it, very strange it is like an half moon...

This set for me is a must buy (in multiple copies) *oh2*

7307 Duel in the air € 19.99 (great biplane) --> english biplane with standard pilot fight against 2 mummies. They have wings in gold, red blu and white and a new helmet, like an horus face. extra: 1 blue diamands. Very spectacular! Another must buy (for me only 1 copy) :wub:

7325 Cursed Cobra Statue € 29.99 --> 2 adventurers on a red jeep against a BIG cobra and a standard mummy. Extra: 1 golden scarab shield :wub: . The cobra is a bit knobbly, I prefer minifigs... :sad:

7326 Mysterious Sphinx € 49.99 --> 1 adventurer with a red car and rifle against 2 standard mummy. Tha sphinx is a big statue with anubi head. I dont like it very much, too childish :sad: extra: golden mummy sword :wub:

7327 Pyramid of the Pharaoh € 99.99 (including half-track) a bib big set with 3 adventurers and 4 mummies. 2 mummies have a new complete helmet with anubi face :wub: . Very sweet. there is also 1 horus mummy (with wings) and a giant scorpion :wink:

extra: golden standard pharaoh helmet

have a nice evening

nausi

You are a phenomenal man! :cry_happy:

This is sounding better and better! If it's too much trouble to post pictures, could you describe what the mummies look like for us?? Face print? Color? Accessories and these exclusive helmets!! Also what colors are the bigger vehicles like the half-track?

Nausi- I have a novel idea! If you cannot post pictures, do you think you could draw up what the figs look like on, say, MS paint? Just to have a visual to better understand what we have to look forward to :)

:oh: I like the description of the Bi-Plane set. So are the mummies on hang gliders or something?

:oh: I like the description of the Bi-Plane set. So are the mummies on hang gliders or something?

Actually, I think it's more like mummies with wings.

The wings look like this:

ancientegyptian02.jpg

And the heads are supposed to look like this:

horus.jpg

I like the idea,, personally. It's got a more mythological feel to is, which is fine by me. a mix of fantasy and adventure.