Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 1

Well I've been listening all day and I can't say that I have valid reasons to suspect anybody so far. I wonder how would a godfather act in such circumstances? Remain low profile, say hardly anything unless asked? On the contrary, lash out and attack left and right to deflect suspicions to other people? Or somewhere in between? I may still vote before the day is over, but so far I really don't feel confortable accusing anyone.

Anyway I'd better get started on cooking, Hans and Susan must be starving after such a stressful day.

So I come out of meditation only to find many baseless accusations being thrown around. I haven't seen an ounce of evidence that warrants voting anyone out today. Not that some individuals aren't already suspicious. But not enough to vote for them.

Heck, we still aren't certain how many scum we are talking about. If it really is only the two Godfathers, then the chances of them sticking their necks out are exactly two things: slim and none.

I will do as Master Butcher has taught, and exercise some patience. I am sure come tomorrow morning some new evidence will surface that we can work from. I urge everyone else to do the same.

Jumping to conclusions already. Gosh, you guys are paranoid. There have been no malicious happenings, no slips that hint at bad intentions, nothing, and so you all start assuming a man with a speech impediment and a kind person defending him are scum. I have heard of other towns suffering from corruption such as ours, and this is exactly how they fall, blind accusations.

Well I've been listening all day and I can't say that I have valid reasons to suspect anybody so far. I wonder how would a godfather act in such circumstances? Remain low profile, say hardly anything unless asked? On the contrary, lash out and attack left and right to deflect suspicions to other people? Or somewhere in between? I may still vote before the day is over, but so far I really don't feel confortable accusing anyone.

At this stage I can't imagine the scum having any incentive whatsoever to attract attention to themselves by speaking up and voicing suspicions. So now they are probably laughing their megablocks off because of all the accusations flying back and forth.

Jumping to conclusions already. Gosh, you guys are paranoid. There have been no malicious happenings, no slips that hint at bad intentions, nothing, and so you all start assuming a man with a speech impediment and a kind person defending him are scum. I have heard of other towns suffering from corruption such as ours, and this is exactly how they fall, blind accusations.

I'm NOT accusing people that have problems with speech, that would be wrong and is pointless. But Officer King says he wishes the mobsters to work together, but if they didn't they could accidentally kill each other, but if together, they could form plans.

But, by attracting attention to themselves they could also be playing reverse-phycology on us. We've got to think of the possibilities! Pretty much anyone could be a mobster...

Yes, I agree, why not vote today where we have a 50 50 chance to get a mobster out where if we wait, we lose that chance to weaken the mob.

Yes, I agree, why not vote today where we have a 50 50 chance to get a mobster out where if we wait, we lose that chance to weaken the mob.

50:50? According to the Senator, there are only 2 Godfathers, who will most likely recruit new people in the night, right? There are 42 of us, and if we vote today, we have a much lower chance to hit them where it hurts. I am sorry, but I am having trouble seeing your logic here. I personally think we should wait just one night, then we can get some evidence to get some mobsters.

In my profession you never rush anything. I say lets wait to vote on anything. Having said that I am not liking the way the cops have closed ranks already. Very tight knit together are the police and the stuttering one has far too much to say.

I also say it time for a free drink at the bar so that's where any scared Ladies can find me. Also being at the bar will be my alibi should anything happen. See I'm not all beefcake there is some brains up where it counts.

50:50? According to the Senator, there are only 2 Godfathers, who will most likely recruit new people in the night, right? There are 42 of us, and if we vote today, we have a much lower chance to hit them where it hurts. I am sorry, but I am having trouble seeing your logic here. I personally think we should wait just one night, then we can get some evidence to get some mobsters.

Sorry for not explaining, but the person who is voted off has a 50:50 chance. 1 50 = mob other 50 = townie

Sorry for not explaining, but the person who is voted off has a 50:50 chance. 1 50 = mob other 50 = townie

Oh ok, that makes a lot more sense I suppose, but I still feel that we shouldnt vote yet.

Oh ok, that makes a lot more sense I suppose, but I still feel that we shouldnt vote yet.

I see people's point there, but then we miss out on the 50:50 chance to weaken the mob while the mob can still kill many people. And waiting, people saying if we do, we get more evidence or something. Just by waiting, how does that work? If anything the town dies if we wait.

I see people's point there, but then we miss out on the 50:50 chance to weaken the mob while the mob can still kill many people. And waiting, people saying if we do, we get more evidence or something. Just by waiting, how does that work? If anything the town dies if we wait.

I don't see how this works out. If we vote at random, we probably have a chance of 2 in 42 to hit a mobster. Far from 50% :wacko:

I don't see how this works out. If we vote at random, we probably have a chance of 2 in 42 to hit a mobster. Far from 50% :wacko:

No no no. The person who we vote out is either a mobster or a townie, half and half, that's how my theory works, no guessing at random, but using logic, if you don't agree with who I voted out, please read all of my posts to find out why. :wink:

I too see where you are coming from, but I look at it this way... If we vote today, and we are wrong, and there is a 40/42 chance we are wrong, we lose 1 innocent. Then tonight the mob will make its move and kill 1-2 people, most likely innocents, then the innocents dead are 2-3 instead of just 1-2. Does that make any sense?

I too see where you are coming from, but I look at it this way... If we vote today, and we are wrong, and there is a 40/42 chance we are wrong, we lose 1 innocent. Then tonight the mob will make its move and kill 1-2 people, most likely innocents, then the innocents dead are 2-3 instead of just 1-2. Does that make any sense?

I think I know where you are going, but if ONE person is voted out in the day period, they are either mafia or townie.

Why exactly you? Should we somehow be suspicious of you? Have you done anything? Maybe you´re the godfather and therefore you seem innoncent? :wacko:

Ehem, well, I have to say that this move was quite suspicious indeed. If the notion about Godfathers is true, and they do exist in this game... of life, then they will probably have the talent to be seen as innocent when investigated. Dick, I'm not accusing you, but if you were a Godfather, then it would seem like you were trying to exercise your special ability a little to eagerly.

And to anyone who proposes that the mafias are working together, I say phooey. The mafias are probably rivals, and who knows. Maybe they're trying to eliminate each other, rather than us innocents.

Well I'm glad I'm so well listened to. default_hmpf.gif Look back at the beginning of the day, and you'll see. I am quite sure of my theory.

So...I vote for Policeman Erik King / KingoftheZempk.

That was reckless, although I am convinced you're not part of the mafia for doing that. Only a Townie would throw the spotlight on himself like that.

However, I would advise you not to be so careless in the future. You never know what people will do when they're paranoid.

Vote: Mr. Percy Nutter/ Peanuts

I'm sorry Mr. Nutter, but I have to agree with my wife.

Now this, on the other hand, looks like mob activity. Instantly supporting a vote based off of no evidence with another vote that is even more ridiculous?

I will do as Master Butcher has taught, and exercise some patience. I am sure come tomorrow morning some new evidence will surface that we can work from. I urge everyone else to do the same.

Quite right, Walter. I will not vote today, and see what the night brings.

Also, for the comments about only the Godfathers surviving, while that does seem to be the case, I still wonder. How are we supposed to defeat them if we already outnumber both of them? Weren't those the standards of winning this game... of life, that the town had to outnumber all other groups?

Hmm, I must meditate some more.

Now this, on the other hand, looks like mob activity. Instantly supporting a vote based off of no evidence with another vote that is even more ridiculous?

*Insert southern accent* Well, if you read my posts, you can see why I voted for him and not Officer King. And don't go messing with my husband! *Slap with purse* :tongue:

Well, actually, the mafias can most likely kill only one guy each, with a bit of luck even the same one or themselves. If we kill an innoncent it will be one dead more, which will fasten up the whole thing for the mafias. When I´m dead and you see I´m town, what´s the use? You have no proof for the innoncence of Mr. King, and neither you do of his guilt. You are actually as clueless as before, so due to that you will have to investigate him, what you also could do without wasting my life.

May I remind you that 25% are needed to get someone voted of, but in most games of life one third of the people are mobsters? I think, we can´t afford losing anyone innoncent here.

I still say we should keep cool and wait for the next day and the first body, instead of arranging a big witch hunt mafia. :sadnew:

Jeez, the mafias haven’t even killed yet and we're already at each other’s thoughts. Chill, people. I'm off to the bar, but before I go, Detective King, Mr. Nutty and Mrs. Boy are my prime suspects for obvious reasons.

OC: In case you hadn't noticed, my character speaks like Butch from Fallout 3.

Well, actually, the mafias can most likely kill only one guy each, with a bit of luck even the same one or themselves. If we kill an innoncent it will be one dead more, which will fasten up the whole thing for the mafias. When I´m dead and you see I´m town, what´s the use? You have no proof for the innoncence of Mr. King, and neither you do of his guilt. You are actually as clueless as before, so due to that you will have to investigate him, what you also could do without wasting my life.

May I remind you that 25% are needed to get someone voted of, but in most games of life one third of the people are mobsters? I think, we can´t afford losing anyone innoncent here.

I still say we should keep cool and wait for the next day and the first body, instead of arranging a big witch hunt mafia. :sadnew:

“Vote early and vote often.” - Al Capone

Well, if you are innocent, I'm sorry, but no pain no gain.

“Vote early and vote often.” - Al Capone

Well, that's not very comforting considering Al was in the mafia. Are you trying to get yourself killed?

That was reckless, although I am convinced you're not part of the mafia for doing that. Only a Townie would throw the spotlight on himself like that.

Ey what? How can you clear one chap of doing something odd, and yet condemn the next helpless yap of doing something exactly the same? Something smells mighty fishes to me, old boy, and it certainly ain't my caviar!

Well, that's not very comforting considering Al was in the mafia. Are you trying to get yourself killed?

"...I've been spending the best years of my life as a public benefactor.” - Al Capone :laugh:

Sorry. I couldn't resist! :tongue:

What a mess! Instead of trying to work together, we're bickering about this and that and ragingly accusing people. I also just though of something, what if Stash is just some kind of attention whore? It wouldn't be too surprising, making bold statements. I also who advise anyone who has investigate any of these individuals:

Dick Dillard

Janice Boy

Craig Boy

Stash

Me

Erik King