Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

I think Admiral Ron only has 2 votes.

Wish I had :angry: Does this mean the ballot was wrong and we have to start all over again.. :devil:

Well you can but hope :classic:

I think Admiral Ron only has 2 votes.

Did you even read Day 12? It was explained in there.

Zephyr, I would like to thank you for hosting this wonderful game. I just wish I had lasted until the very end. :cry_sad:

Anyway, it was fun, and I learned a lot through the process. I know where my big mistake occured, and I think I can improve next game, given the chance.

I'll second that. Thanks Zephyr What great fun the game has been. Day 12 really got my head spinning though. Immense fun and appreciate the time you must put into hosting the game.

Edited by Bendybadger

I'm wondering, why we don't hear anything about the Night Watch or the Fedelinis anymore :look:.

And suddenly there's plenty of information on the NW. If any of it was true. :devil:

Still can't figure out how 5 people died though :laugh:

Like a lot of things people have been wondering about, they will get explained after the conclusion. I think I can answer a lot of questions.

Wow, Day 12 has been interesting to watch albeit a little confusing. I hope someone sees fit to tell us spectators what the private messages were all about when the game is over.

Don't worry, I've got all of mine saved. :laugh: And I'll be glad to get them out of my inbox. :hmpf_bad:

Late tomorrow will begin what looks to possibly be the last game day or Eurodina. But you never know with the way this game works! :devil:

Late tomorrow will begin what looks to possibly be the last game day or Eurodina. But you never know with the way this game works! default_devg1.gif

Snap! I was so close! I probably would've survived to the end if I'd never PMed Admiral Ron default_tong.gif

Snap! I was so close! I probably would've survived to the end if I'd never PMed Admiral Ron default_tong.gif

And for that I apologize *bow* :grin:

Zepher, I never said, thank you so much for hosting this wonderful game! I enjoyed it tremendously, and I only wish I had been more careful about who I messaged! :P

Edited by The crazy one

Thanks for such a great game Zepher, I had a good time ( untill my deathdefault_tong.gif ). I do hope that I stuck to my character and was a good member.

Ah oh well :laugh::devil:

I Sure did have a good time in the game and it really did pick up in the last few days. I cant wait to share my thoughts about it! :thumbup:

Thanks for the part Zepher!

So close, but yet so far away from a win. Oh well, I'll have some interesting things to reveal when all is said and done! Thanks for letting me play Zepher, I really enjoyed it! :thumbup:

I Sure did have a good time in the game and it really did pick up in the last few days. I cant wait to share my thoughts about it! :thumbup:

Or our PM's... :devil:

So close, oh so close. Ah well, I shouldn't be too surprised I was voted out. It's not like the clues weren't everywhere. I am surprised they latched on to Ronconator though, and with very little stated evidence to back it up.

Day 13 might not be too entertaining. I think maybe the battle lines have been drawn in the sand. I could be wrong, though.

Go NOODLES! :devil:

And I'll have PLENTY to say after the conclusion.

I hope I don't say to much yet, but I suspected you to be scum since day two or three, before we even knew there were Noodles. I had no evidence and didn't want to get myself killed, so I didn't say anything. Actually, I thought you were a boss, but I seem to be wrong about that. I'm excited to learn when you were converted, just to see, if I was already right on those early days.

I hope I don't tell to much, but I don't see how this might affect the game.

I hope I don't say to much yet, but I suspected you to be scum since day two or three, before we even knew there were Noodles. I had no evidence and didn't want to get myself killed, so I didn't say anything. Actually, I thought you were a boss, but I seem to be wrong about that. I'm excited to learn when you were converted, just to see, if I was already right on those early days.

I hope I don't tell to much, but I don't see how this might affect the game.

All of the Noodles, present and former, know the answer to that, but we ain't tellin' yet! :tongue:

All will be revealed Peanuts :devil:

But I was town for the majority of the game :wink:

So close, oh so close. Ah well, I shouldn't be too surprised I was voted out. It's not like the clues weren't everywhere. I am surprised they latched on to Ronconator though, and with very little stated evidence to back it up.

I knew it. I had assumed you from the beggining, but as soon as I was framed and saw your name with me on the people that had known Jaun's ability, I knew you were Mafia.

These last few days, even thoguh I'm dead, have been incredibly fun. It's like watching a good movie where the lines between friend and foe aren;t drawn untill the very end. Good job once again, Zepher and players!

All will be revealed Peanuts :devil:

But I was town for the majority of the game :wink:

When I PMed you were you Mafia? Because I think you are the one who killed me. :P

When I PMed you were you Mafia? Because I think you are the one who killed me. :P

No I wasnt for both questions. :wink:

All will be revealed soon my friend! :grin:

SHUT UP! Don't talk about how things work yet. We're almost there.

Sorry, :blush: I got carried away

S'all good. I'm just messing with you all. Of course use your discretion, but you know, games are meant to be fun for the players, not for the really aggressive and stringent host!

Thanks for letting me play Zepher!

I´m going to australia tomorrow and will be back the 12th of january so no more Eurodina for me!

Townies you can make it without me I hope.

Minxter

Thanks for letting me play Zepher!

I´m going to australia tomorrow and will be back the 12th of january so no more Eurodina for me!

Townies you can make it without me I hope.

Minxter

You may wanna do something before you depart...

Those who do not vote will be killed."