Sign in to follow this  
Derek

Jersey Shore

Some of you may or may not be familiar with the MTV reality show Jersey Shore. It is definitely not the most substantial TV show, but it is hilarious and very entertaining nonetheless.

I made four of the stars- from left- DJ Pauly D, The Situation, Jwoww, and Snooki (Yes, those are their names...)

DSC014572.jpg

Unfortunately, not many minifigure parts are available in dark flesh to convey their normal unhealthily bronze skin tone :laugh: .

Watch out for Grenades and Landmines :wink:

-Derek

*Link to Flickr*

Edited by Derek

Those look really great, and are easily recognizable. I guess those collectible minifigures are proving quite versatile and useful.

Haha nice. Though I think Jenni should have a different face, cuz that one is more fitting for Angelina. :P

-Omi

:laugh: That hair piece is perfect for Pauly-D! :thumbup:

Definitely! There's no hair for The Situation, but that torso is perfect. My parents watch Ellen, and they had the cast on and wow...Snooki SERIOUSLY needs to lay of the spray tan. She doesn't look white anymore...she's more of a dark caramel kind of color, not a good look...

I don't watch the show, but these clowns are all over the television here in the US. Very well done!

Whenever I think of Jersey Shore, I think this:

snooki-FalconPunch.gif

Snooki getting destroyed... best clip ever.

Your minifigs are great too! They look just like them. :laugh:

Whenever I think of Jersey Shore, I think this:

Snooki getting destroyed... best clip ever.

Your minifigs are great too! They look just like them. :laugh:

How is that the best clip ever? More like biggest douschebag ever, hitting a woman...especially full on punching her in the face, is about as a**hole move any guy could do.

Anywho...for The Situation, the traffic cop head with the aviators would be a better face for him. He doesn't have a 5 o' clock shadow.

EDIT: LOL! I typed out the word a**hole, but with the S, and it necked me and put megabucks in it's place!

Edited by Legocrazy81

How is that the best clip ever? More like biggest douschebag ever, hitting a woman...especially full on punching her in the face, is about as a**hole move any guy could do.

I know. I love Snooki. :sad::wub:

Thanks for the feedback guys! :wink:

LOL! Paulys hair is perfect, and Mikes body completely resembles him in real life!

And then Snooki, which you got perfect( because she is so short :laugh: ), and JWOWW which looks as mean as she is.

These are funny, and you did a perfect job on them :thumbup: .