RobinBobinTheGreat

This Castle will fall...

Well done, I actually really like this. Though it is a small scene, you use the placement of the troops, as well as the rubble, to convey a brilliant and very thrilling sense of action, also that crack in the castle wall is just brilliant, so you get a double thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup: Well done, and keep bricking for sure! :classic:

Well done, I actually really like this. Though it is a small scene, you use the placement of the troops, as well as the rubble, to convey a brilliant and very thrilling sense of action, also that crack in the castle wall is just brilliant, so you get a double thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup: Well done, and keep bricking for sure! :classic:

Thank you, Fires-storm! :classic:

Interesting creation 'RobinBobinTheGreat' - I wonder how the wall broke ? :devil:

An evil or good wizard in action eh ?

Nice battle scene - quite realistic for the period - great work and I'm a conformist! 'RobinBobinTheGreat' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

A battle for a frozen Castle? Sounds delightful. I especially like the Pavise your Crossbow man is reloading behind.

Thank you. :classic:

I have spent a lot of time working on it.

Interesting creation 'RobinBobinTheGreat' - I wonder how the wall broke ? :devil:

An evil or good wizard in action eh ?

Nice battle scene - quite realistic for the period - great work and I'm a conformist! 'RobinBobinTheGreat' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I was waiting for this question! :laugh: I don't know! May be different siege machines?

Thank you, lightningtiger! :classic:

Wow, Brilliant and quite inspiring aswell, everything is just great from the texture of the snow to the wall. Heck even the figures fit in perfectly on this. well done on this, 16 by 16 (?)But plenty of detail. :classic:

Great vignette, the crack in the wall looks realistic, maybe a bit small but I guess its hard enough to crack a wall at all so it's fine by me.

Perhaps you could add a battle ram somwhere lying on the ground near the crack?

I like what you've made out of such a simple creation - and that there's a crossbow shield! They're strangely rare in creations. Good job!

Wow, Brilliant and quite inspiring aswell, everything is just great from the texture of the snow to the wall. Heck even the figures fit in perfectly on this. well done on this, 16 by 16 (?)But plenty of detail. :classic:

Thank you! :classic:

Yes, 16X16

Great vignette, the crack in the wall looks realistic, maybe a bit small but I guess its hard enough to crack a wall at all so it's fine by me.

Perhaps you could add a battle ram somwhere lying on the ground near the crack?

The work isn't very big too :wink:

Great idea :classic:

I like what you've made out of such a simple creation - and that there's a crossbow shield! They're strangely rare in creations. Good job!

Thank you! :classic:

I have spent a lot of time working with shield :classic:

Have they never heard of 'campaigning season'? :grin: A very nice wee MOC. I'd love to see a little more rubble and detritus (as well as disturbed snow) at the base of the wall. But the amount of action you have packed into a very small scene, along with the clear presentation of the story, is excellent.

Thanks for sharing and God bless,

Nathan

Nice job on the creation. But it is kind of unclear as to who is who. So maybe you should have it be distinct as to which guy is on which side. Otherwise very nice! I love the crack!

Have they never heard of 'campaigning season'? :grin: A very nice wee MOC. I'd love to see a little more rubble and detritus (as well as disturbed snow) at the base of the wall. But the amount of action you have packed into a very small scene, along with the clear presentation of the story, is excellent.

Thanks for sharing and God bless,

Nathan

Thank you :classic:

Yes, great idea with snow :wink:

Nice job on the creation. But it is kind of unclear as to who is who. So maybe you should have it be distinct as to which guy is on which side. Otherwise very nice! I love the crack!

Thank you :classic:

Lion(or Leo) knights are fighting with robbers :wink:

Very nice MOC, I like the frozen style of this scene.

Lion(or Leo) knights are fighting with robbers default_blink.gif

So is it a robbers' castle which is under attack?