Klaus-Dieter

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 3 discussion

I bought a random sealed figure from BrickLink earlier this week, and it's arrived today. Very happy with the outcome, although I haven't started the army yet.

Cool,what did you get?

Cool,what did you get?

I got the tennis player! The seller was kind enough to give an extra figure as well, which turned out to be the rapper.

I like series 2 best but there are a few here I would like. Too bad they are rare as diamonds in this area, except at lego store and they dont let u pick and choose.

I noticed on a TRU LEGO coupon I received today that they specifically exclude Series 3 minifigures... so I think these are about to hit at TRU.

Our local TRU has yet to see any minifigs, period... I keep asking, last week they had a Lego Lady in doing a build your Lego candy cane -- she didn't know, just said to keep coming in... or try the specialty toy stores... :sad:

You'd think with Xmas, they'd ships tons for stocking stuffers.... albeit we've got all the Toy Story 3 aliens anyone could want, it's like an invasion :yoda:

Hi friends - my new Elf minifig has arrived today - soooo cute!! I wonder if this is a prelude to maybe a new Kingdoms line?? Here's hoping!! They would fit in perfectly...

Edited by jamzee

I agree, the west coast of the US is packing them, yet we are left empty handed. :cry_sad:

You are complaining that there is none in your area. What about the rest of the world? The USA is the only place that have them! The rest of the world want some series 3 minifigs too!

It was confirmed a while ago that there wont be an elf theme, at least not for a while. Elfs wouldn't fit in with the current, more realistic Kingdoms sets anyway. Therefore, I don't see much of a point in this thread. :sceptic:

Hi friends - my new Elf minifig has arrived today - soooo cute!! I wonder if this is a prelude to maybe a new Kingdoms line?? Here's hoping!! They would fit in perfectly...

Sorry but there is no need to start a new topic for one Elf figure that everyone knows is in the Minifigure Series 3. The fact that so many people were hoping for an Elves theme during the last Castle series is probably the very reason the Elf figure has shown up in Series 3.

Our local TRU has yet to see any minifigs, period... I keep asking, last week they had a Lego Lady in doing a build your Lego candy cane -- she didn't know, just said to keep coming in... or try the specialty toy stores... :sad:

You'd think with Xmas, they'd ships tons for stocking stuffers.... albeit we've got all the Toy Story 3 aliens anyone could want, it's like an invasion :yoda:

Theirs a toy store in my community, that's locally owned, and stock series 2 for 2.50, they also got them right after TRU did. I'm gonna check their inventory often, its an amazing shop :wub: .

You are complaining that there is none in your area. What about the rest of the world? The USA is the only place that have them! The rest of the world want some series 3 minifigs too!

:laugh: oops forgot about, uhm....well...everywhere else! sorry, what's aggravating to me is that i used to live near one and go there every other week...now i'm on the other side of the country :tongue:

Still haven't seen them myself. Can't wait to get a Tennis player!

I went to Fred Meyer in hope of finding them. I see the display area, but no figs.

I come home and read that some idiot bought 4 cases from my local Fred Meyer. :hmpf_bad:

Thankfully, he said more are on the way. :classic:

The USA is the only place that have them! The rest of the world want some series 3 minifigs too!

And Europe was basically the only place that saw large amounts of series 1. Karma. default_tong.gif

I haven't seen any series 3 here in VA yet either. I hope to keep checking TRU for them. This series doesn't interest me as much as the last two, but I really wanna try to get the Elf for a friend of mine who's a LOTR addict.

And Europe was basically the only place that saw large amounts of series 1. Karma. default_tong.gif

I haven't seen any series 3 here in VA yet either. I hope to keep checking TRU for them. This series doesn't interest me as much as the last two, but I really wanna try to get the Elf for a friend of mine who's a LOTR addict.

Louisiana's still waiting too... been to TRU every day of the week except thursday and friday. Bought the $10 offerings of the new Pharaoh's Quest, Atlantis, and City police while waiting - Slowly but surely running down my budget :sceptic:

Found them at my local toys r us in Pennsylvania today. I believe they had 3 boxes. Pretty sure I got the elf and gorilla suit but I haven't opened them yet. They are also buy one get one half off so $4.50 for both.

Found them at my local toys r us in Pennsylvania today. I believe they had 3 boxes. Pretty sure I got the elf and gorilla suit but I haven't opened them yet. They are also buy one get one half off so $4.50 for both.

Dare I ask what part of Pennsylvania did you find them in? I only have access to Toys r Us stores in the southeastern and south-central regions of Pennsylvania.

can you post the UPC from your receipt so i can call and bug my TRU?

Someone on Brickset said the upc code is 057940.

LegoGalactus

in canada the sku code is 250821

I'm still waiting here in Texas. Everything else in PQ and Atlantis is on the shelf, but no Series 3.

I don't know if it's TLG or the distributors, but someone knows how to drum up interest. Only release them sporadically across the country and watch the collectors buy them up by the box load. It just drives up the frenzy when you finally get them in your area. I keep reminding myself that there are only a few I want more than one of and I still catch myself thinking that I'd buy tons of them if I saw them.

The UPC is 057940 as someone said before. I'm in southwestern PA.

I did end up with the man in the gorilla suit and the elf as I said before so the dot system worked for me. I'd like to go back and get a few more before they sell out, especially since they are buy one get one half off.

I found some series 3 at toys r us last night. They had 2 cases across from the customer service counter. They wouldn't sell me a box. They had around 8 more to sell once those 2 were sold. They still had some series 2 behind the counter(Don't know if there's any spartans left).

The dots are not as easy as the barcodes. Some packages had the dots visible. Some you would have to tilt the package to see them. Then there were some that had no dots at all! Even feeling the packages didn't completely help. Still missing 3 more and hoping to find them at another toys r us today.

The quality of the figures have a little improvement compared to the first two series. They do still have a somewhat of a weird color to them.

The hula girls paper skirt is a pain to attach onto the legs. I wish they had kept the design sort of like the Asajj Ventress skirt.

LegoGalactus

Someone on Brickset said the upc code is 057940.

LegoGalactus

Called them today and that number doesnt pull anything up :sceptic:

I know this has probably been answered somewhere in the thread, but I can't find it. Have the figures appeared in the UK yet? I would be looking like I was in the summer for them, but I'm working all the time now so any information would be awesome!

I know this has probably been answered somewhere in the thread, but I can't find it. Have the figures appeared in the UK yet? I would be looking like I was in the summer for them, but I'm working all the time now so any information would be awesome!

Not yet & not sure they will be for a few weeks yet.

My TRU have recently received another box of Series 2, which would suggest Series 3 aren't here yet