Sign in to follow this  
Sirius Black

Which are better, light flesh minifigs, or yellow ones?

I remember the days before minifigs and am something of a traditionalist. So for me, it's yellow all the way.

I wish TLG made conversion packs, so you could purchase yellow parts of the fleshy elements for each licensed set. They could sell the packs in LEGO stores and at S@H.

Amps

How would one go about converting a Slave Leia? :tongue:

Seriously, however doubtful I am that it will happen, I'd love that.

How would one go about converting a Slave Leia? :tongue:

For a minifig that was entirely fleshy, the pack would contain the whole minifig but in yellow. Simples! :wink:

I remember the days before minifigs and am something of a traditionalist. So for me, it's yellow all the way.

I wish TLG made conversion packs, so you could purchase yellow parts of the fleshy elements for each licensed set. They could sell the packs in LEGO stores and at S@H.

Amps

I'm the opposite, i would like it if you could convert all the yellow figs to their fleshie counterparts. And btw, why was this thread resurrected :laugh: ? I thought that it got closed down because it was a duplicate? I guess not.

Sirius

Edited by Sirius Black

Lego Minifigs for me will always be yellow.

I'm currently not excited about the pirates of the carribian because they will be peach (that might change when I see them :classic: )because they don't fit with my older pirates.

But I can't wait for the new Kingdoms sets to be released because they will fit perfectly with my older sets.

It's all down to personal preference I guess

I wish for lego to sell hands in the pick a brick section as then I could convert the new pirate sets that are being released.

I know it sounds weird but thats how I like it.

I'm the opposite, i would like it if you could convert all the yellow figs to their fleshie counterparts. And btw, why was this thread resurrected :laugh: ? I thought that it got closed down because it was a duplicate? I guess not.

I'm not so sure. That could be better in the long run, since obviously there'll come a time when a critical character will be released only in flesh, and I'd like to use my older figures (Classic Luke, for example) with it, but if I was given a choice I'd go with yellow.

As far as the best decision economically for TLG, though; if this ever happened yellow-flesh would be the sensible choice.

Flesh minifigs look wrong to me somehow... I don't like them one bit.

Besides, I like the notion of classic LEGO having just 1 generic race/ethnicity. It's both a nice signal saying that race doesn't matter and where all the same as well as a good way to prevent LEGO from getting trouble on that aspect... I recently read some people complaining about not enough LEGO minifigs being women, imagine the same complaints about various ethnicities if that was to be introduced...

I believe Lego main audience are boys in the age that don't like girls. I bought my son packages of collectible minifigs. Next day I found all the girl figs on my desk. It is not hard to build more females oneself by Pick A Brick.

Yellow head all way.

I bought my son packages of collectible minifigs. Next day I found all the girl figs on my desk.

I find this to be pretty hilarious. :laugh:

I actually dont care about the skin color of the figs, they are all fine whit me. But if i should choose on of those, its gonna be the old school and the classical yellow :classic: It has something Orginal lego feening on it IMO.

Captain Becker