KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

well i guess the proof is not how many stipes he has but where it is, Razor has his on the right whereas stak has it on the left, like the ARF trooper we're getting

No the stripes of the LS ARFs are always on the left. The screenshot is a bit of an error (see Wookieepedia entry below), but I'm pretty sure the determining factor is the number of stripes. I'm confident that the BP ARF is Stak, and not Razor.

Behind the scenes:

Continuity Error: In the shot where Razor throws back his BX-series droid commando attacker, the markings on his helmet are on the wrong side.

Clickey

Edited by KielDaMan

Regarding the Mando Battle Pack,

I think that maybe they could have added an accessories pack for the helmets like the Clone Trooper one with the walker.

These are the same helmet mold as Boba's right?

Because this way these helmets are applicable with those accessories and it would be a nice addition.

I guess a jet pack is good substitute though.

I'd like the addition of an ARC pack, but I doubt it will happen. That's one reason I got the 2009 Clone BP, just to get an ARC pack. As for the helmets, they are the same as the Boba helmet. :classic:

I'd like the addition of an ARC pack, but I doubt it will happen. That's one reason I got the 2009 Clone BP, just to get an ARC pack. As for the helmets, they are the same as the Boba helmet. :classic:

Right.

Well then that gives me a chance to get my hands on a new helmet for less money.

The Mandalorian's are all identical right?

I would have preferred some individuality through ARC packs, jet packs or death watch cape things that I've seen.

Also in the Clone Wars TV series are these Death Watch Mandalorians identical?

Right.

Well then that gives me a chance to get my hands on a new helmet for less money.

The Mandalorian's are all identical right?

I would have preferred some individuality through ARC packs, jet packs or death watch cape things that I've seen.

Also in the Clone Wars TV series are these Death Watch Mandalorians identical?

These are all identical. As for the real Death Watch, there are 3 identical ones and one leader (Pre Vizsla) that has a cape, black lightsaber and special painting on his helmet.

Clonewarsdeathwatch.jpg

In looks like that because it's zoomed in. In the unzoomed photo, it clearly is two stripes = Stak. :grin: So those who congratulated and gave 'Nobel Prize' to him without checking facts, better take it back. :tongue:

Look, two stripes eh?

[snip]

No worries, I gave him a Nobel Prize in being what we on MOCpages like to call a 'clonetard'. :grin:

The only reason I want the Mando BP is to pretend I have my own Jango Fett without having to pay £150 GBP for the only set the real one appeared in. Besides that, the Mando BP is probably the weakest set in this first wave.

Lord Embo

t

The only reason I want the Mando BP is to pretend I have my own Jango Fett without having to pay £150 GBP for the only set the real one appeared in. Besides that, the Mando BP is probably the weakest set in this first wave.

Lord Embo

I think it had potential to be one of the strong ones had maybe they involved more uniqueness to the set.

The picture from prateek shows that there are some unique ones and it would have been nice to have one of them though maybe they are saving him for another set like they did with the jedi meant to be in the T-6 (forgot who that was already)

The picture from prateek shows that there are some unique ones and it would have been nice to have one of them though maybe they are saving him for another set like they did with the jedi meant to be in the T-6 (forgot who that was already)

His name was Quinlan Vos. But that is probably right; they're just probably saving Pre Vizla for the Summer wave. :hmpf_bad:

Lord Embo

[quote name='sok117' date='15 November 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1289860889' post='856050

mkay, your point being?

My point being Tlg named another figure wrong like with the Clone trooper Commander who is a Horn Company Trooper.

Anyway Jordan told me how he knows it's Razor, His grandfather works for Lego so he might possibly know of the summer sets next year :laugh:

Edited by commanderneyo

My point being Tlg named another figure wrong like with the Clone trooper Commander who is a Horn Company Trooper.

Wait I thought the horn company clone was CC-4142 the clone commander off the horn company? :wacko:

Wait I thought the horn company clone was CC-4142 the clone commander off the horn company? :wacko:

Lock was a captain and he had different markings.

And KDM is partly right in saying that the ARF trooper in the BP is Stak as Razor has 4 blue stripes, but they are always on the left side of the helmet.

And KDM is partly right in saying that the ARF trooper in the BP is Stak as Razor has 4 blue stripes, but they are always on the left side of the helmet.

Ah, sorry I viewed the positions of the stripes wrongly, what I meant was the stripes are on the right side when viewed in front, so meaning left of the helmet. :grin:

Regarding the official name of the ARF, based on my conversation with commanderneyo, assuming his friend's grandpa is correct that Razor is the ARF in the BP, then it would be a glaring mistake on TLG's part since the ARF clearly has 2 helmet stripes and should really be Stak.

I have both lots of droids (60+) and the original V-wing, so I'm probably in around the same position you are, and I can say that I'd definitely go with the Carrier. For me, I don't really want a clone pilot or an inaccurate V-wing, and I never got the original Gungans, so since they have exceptional printing I'm looking forward to them. IMO, both sets have flaws, but the Carrier is more easily transformed to an accurate model. For the V-wing, and accurate model would need to have the hull plates mounted on ball joints to allows for multiple angles and then attached to the nose somehow. Trust me, I know what a V-wing should look like. :grin:

Thanks for the advice. I think that I would have to agree with you upon seeing some analysis of the V wing. I don't like how thin it is and it's too expensive. Thos Gungans are so awesome, and I don't have many highly detailed minifigs like that.

Where are most of your droids from? I have the newer MTT, that's where the bulk of mine come from, but I also have an original droid battlepack and lots of PT sets, which TLG always find room for a few droids in. I should could how many I have. I can't believe I used to have a droid deficit.

Ah, sorry I viewed the positions of the stripes wrongly, what I meant was the stripes are on the right side when viewed in front, so meaning left of the helmet. :grin:

Regarding the official name of the ARF, based on my conversation with commanderneyo, assuming his friend's grandpa is correct that Razor is the ARF in the BP, then it would be a glaring mistake on TLG's part since the ARF clearly has 2 helmet stripes and should really be Stak.

I think we can safely say it's just a generic clone, battle-packs have always tended to contain unnamed figures, except for the rebel battle-pack which actually put a named character in. So the mini-figures may be inspired on those from the series, but unless TLC gives them a name they are simply unnamed.

So no Razor, No stak, just a regular clone from their division. Same goes for the clone commander included.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't Stak.

On the new picture of the Clone BP you can clearly make out that he has 3 or more stripes:

notstaklbr4.png

Anyway, Stegoceras is right, TLG never includes named characters in battle packs unless you can actually recognize it's a character; about half the people buying this Clone Trooper BP won't know someone like Stak exists at all.

Anyway, Stegoceras is right, TLG never includes named characters in battle packs unless you can actually recognize it's a character; about half the people buying this Clone Trooper BP won't know someone like Stak exists at all.

Two words: Zev Senesca.

That was the most recents set of Battle Packs so LEGO could be getting into a new trend for all we know.

Edited by ADHO15

Thanks for the advice. I think that I would have to agree with you upon seeing some analysis of the V wing. I don't like how thin it is and it's too expensive. Thos Gungans are so awesome, and I don't have many highly detailed minifigs like that.

Where are most of your droids from? I have the newer MTT, that's where the bulk of mine come from, but I also have an original droid battlepack and lots of PT sets, which TLG always find room for a few droids in. I should could how many I have. I can't believe I used to have a droid deficit.

I got the new MTT, and when they were on sale for $2.50, I got 6 BPs, plus whatever other sets I got that had BDs.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't Stak.

On the new picture of the Clone BP you can clearly make out that he has 3 or more stripes:

[snip]

I definitely see three stripes. And you know what? I'll won't believe that kid on Facebook until I see the name on the BP box with my own two eyes.

I definitely see three stripes. And you know what? I'll won't believe that kid on Facebook until I see the name on the BP box with my own two eyes.

Well here;s how I propose to try to prove it. I myself don't know the names of the workers for Lego except for Greg Hyland so if any of you know one of the workers has the surname of *Petto* that would be Jordan's Grandfather.

EDIT: Doc , How many times do we get a named Figure? I count the one which was Zev Senesca so I doubt he would be named and it would explain why we didn't get Pre Viszla in the Mandalorian Battle pack as he is a named Character.

Edited by commanderneyo

EDIT: Doc , How many times do we get a named Figure? I count the one which was Zev Senesca so I doubt he would be named and it would explain why we didn't get Pre Viszla in the Mandalorian Battle pack as he is a named Character.

Zev's the only one. I told you, I see three strips, which according to KDM is a standard ARF.

Zev's the only one. I told you, I see three strips, which according to KDM is a standard ARF.

From the image Provided by The Emperor I count four stripes :wink:

What's all this discussion about? A certain amount of tiny stripes on a small minifig helmet? :wacko:

Really, what do those stripes matter? If you really want more or less stripes on the helmet to resemble a certain character, you could paint another one on it, or remove one with brasso... As for the purists, it's no big deal I guess.

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

Two words: Zev Senesca.

That was the most recents set of Battle Packs so LEGO could be getting into a new trend for all we know.

Yes, but you could see that Zev is someone special immediately (because of the orange body, the different helmet etc). The only difference between the ARF Trooper and a standard clone is a slightly different head shape.

Concerning the stripes: They could name him whatever they want, I'm just glad it has stripes at all ;) On some prelim pics there weren't any.

What's all this discussion about? A certain amount of tiny stripes on a small minifig helmet? :wacko:

Really, what do those stripes matter? If you really want more or less stripes on the helmet to resemble a certain character, you could paint another one on it, or remove one with brasso... As for the purists, it's no big deal I guess.

~ General Magma

But we don't have any thing else to discuss :cry_sad:

About the stripes as emperor said at least it has stripes in some prelims it didn't have any :classic:

Yes, but you could see that Zev is someone special immediately (because of the orange body, the different helmet etc). The only difference between the ARF Trooper and a standard clone is a slightly different head shape.

What are you on about?

Orange body? Many Rebel pilots have orange suits.

We're not comparing Rebel pilots to Hoth Rebels and ARF troopers to Clone troopers. :wacko:

But we don't have any thing else to discuss :cry_sad:

About the stripes as emperor said at least it has stripes in some prelims it didn't have any :classic:

Yes, but a discussion about the amount of stripes on a helmet is useless, still...

Hopefully we'll get pictures of the summer wave soon, I'm really looking forward to see what we're really getting.

~ General Magma