Sign in to follow this  
Adam the Ant

adam_the_ant signing up

Hello people of Eurobricks!

I found this website a while ago, when looking for some reviews for some sets, but I've only just got round to signing up. A bit about myself, I live in the UK and I'm currently studying graphic design at university.

My favourite lego themes are star wars, exo force and technic. I've only recently started really getting into designing and building my own models. At the moment I have one complete model, which is a mecha design and another that I'm currently working on, which will be a spaceship.

Guess that's it for now, thanks for reading.

Adam_the_Ant

Welcome to the forum.

We've got reviews and MOC's galore here. Hopefully you enjoy the site!

Welcome and enjoy the boards! :classic:

Thank you for the welcome. Now I need to sort out my avatar and signature and such. A few quick questions, if I want to share my work, which forum would be best? And I currently have a flickr account, can I show images from there in a post or would I need to use something else like photobucket?

Thank you for the welcome. Now I need to sort out my avatar and signature and such. A few quick questions, if I want to share my work, which forum would be best? And I currently have a flickr account, can I show images from there in a post or would I need to use something else like photobucket?

Share your work in the appropriate theme forum, e.g., Star Wars in the Star Wars forum, Castle in the Historic Forum, Pirates in the Pirate forum, etc.

You can use Flickr, the simplest way is to right click on the photo, chose, Open Image in New Tab (or equivalent choice, depending on browser), copy the URL of the new tab, and use the Insert Image button(picture.png) while posting.

Share your work in the appropriate theme forum, e.g., Star Wars in the Star Wars forum, Castle in the Historic Forum, Pirates in the Pirate forum, etc.

You can use Flickr, the simplest way is to right click on the photo, chose, Open Image in New Tab (or equivalent choice, depending on browser), copy the URL of the new tab, and use the Insert Image button(picture.png) while posting.

Thank you for the information, and thank you to other people who have welcomed me. I've now posted pictures of my first model up in the sci-fi forum LINK

Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic: I hope you have a great time on the forums, and I look forward to seeing more of you'r MOCs. You'r first one looks great already. :sweet:

-

General Redwater