WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Auction Cockblock with a little Da-da-da...diddily da da da....

Because in building & reviewing the Carousel, the catchy tune from the sound brick invaded my brain and ate my soul! :laugh:

Awarded by Mr Fang.

Da da da... da diddily da da da....

It's stuck in my head too! I watched those videos in your review over and over again just hear that catchy tune. Can I get it on my i-Pod? :grin:

Auction Cockblock with a little Da-da-da...diddily da da da....

Because in building & reviewing the Carousel, the catchy tune from the sound brick invaded my brain and ate my soul! :laugh:

I had to give that title, because that rhythem has gotten into my head as well, when I was reading again and again during your WIP. :laugh:

I had to give that title, because that rhythem has gotten into my head as well, when I was reading again and again during your WIP. :laugh:

Lego mind control - this is how it starts! :laugh:

You know, I'd love to see what Hinck's new title is about.

"David"

One small character is needed for this instance.

? :laugh:

It would seem that we need a Member's Log in Name archive also, for Svelte alone. :look:

It would seem that we need a Member's Log in Name archive also, for Svelte alone. :look:

I've given up trying to keep track. I just lie back and think of Megabloks England and wait for the next permutation.

:laugh:

You know, I'd love to see what Hinck's new title is about.

"David"

One small character is needed for this instance.

? :laugh:

David One of the mods was trying to help a new member learn how to post correctly. This new member became irate and told said mod that he knew me and that the mod probably didn't even know my name, which apparently is David. :wacko: So, there you have it. :blush: I meant to keep it secret, but it's so fun & goofy I had to share it.

I've given up trying to keep track. I just lie back and think of Megabloks England and wait for the next permutation.

:laugh:

But your name only changed twice in two years. :tongue:

Well, he kept Svelte for eleven days, then switched to "Notorious S.V.E.L.T.E." for two, now he's back to Svelte. :wacko:

Well, he kept Svelte for eleven days, then switched to "Notorious S.V.E.L.T.E." for two, now he's back to Svelte. :wacko:

You're imagining the whole thing. :wacko:

Someone care to explain my title to me? :wacko:
After a certain amount of reputation points there could be certain titles that could be achieved such as "World Renowned", "Local Hero", "Unknown Entity", etc.

:tongue:

:tongue:

I would have preferred World Renowned or Local Hero myself, beggars can't be choosers I guess though. :tongue:

I would have preferred World Renowned or Local Hero myself, beggars can't be choosers I guess though. :tongue:

Do you want to include your very own explaination of your title, so I can update your profile inside the first post? :classic:

Just follow the format in front.

Remember the rule; when in doubt give the most relevant but least complimenting title. :grin:

Shockingly, it wasn't me, but I do like it! :sweet:

It was me. :wink:

(Actually it's really because my cat is a member of the Lego Club :blush:)

Indeed it is! :tongue:

Do you want to include your very own explaination of your title, so I can update your profile inside the first post? :classic:

Just follow the format in front.

Sure,

Unknown Entity +9999 [Given for trying (unsuccessfully) to add a reputation system with one of the rank titles being 'Unknown Entity'; at least I have a lot of rep points now!]

David One of the mods was trying to help a new member learn how to post correctly. This new member became irate and told said mod that he knew me and that the mod probably didn't even know my name, which apparently is David. :wacko: So, there you have it. :blush: I meant to keep it secret, but it's so fun & goofy I had to share it.

Should I be ashamed for laughing? :laugh:

If you're imagining it, we're two of a kind. :tongue:

Edited by Striker™

If you're imagining it, we're two of a kind. :tongue:

Doctor Shadows, hurry with the cure! :sing: It is spreading fast! :oh3:

LuxorV

Doctor Shadows, hurry with the cure! :sing: It is spreading fast! :oh3:

LuxorV

I assume you're calling him "Doctor Shadows" because of his title? :laugh:

I assume you're calling him "Doctor Shadows" because of his title? :laugh:

That's incidental; actually I meant it because he has to cure your hallucinatory state about that strange Svelte's name changes you and Millacol talk about :wacko:

LuxorV

That's incidental; actually I meant it because he has to cure your hallucinatory state about that strange Svelte's name changes you and Millacol talk about :wacko:

I knew it! Conspiracy! :laugh:

(You know, I'm really disappointed that no one else has said that yet.)