KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

This just in! Maybe we will be getting the Mini Exclusives, non-exclusively in the U.S., seeing as the V-19 Torrent Mini popped up right here:

Link!

I wonder why this only though. It's $4-5 and probably more with shipping! I know this is in the wrong place, but this seems to be the only topic people will look at for news... :tongue:

I wonder if we'll start seeing others?

Awsome now I can finally get a mini V-19 Torrent. It also says on Lego that they are hard to find which means that the are avalible in stores :cry_happy:

How did you get "Hard to Find" to be "Available in stores"?

:sceptic:

I always thought that meant it was just in LEGO Stores and a few chain stores only?

Anyway nice find on the V-19.

Damn. That will lower the value of the Torrent. :hmpf_bad: I picked up a bunch when they were available in Target in the hopes of reselling them for a good price in a few years. Oh well.

And yes, no matter if it's "hard to find" or "exclusive", it's usually available in Lego stores too.

Shouldn't this be in "SW sets anyone" though? :sceptic:

YES! :cry_happy:

THOSE PROMOS ARE MINE!!!!!!!!!! :sweet:

Sorry about that. :tongue:

Damn. That will lower the value of the Torrent. :hmpf_bad: I picked up a bunch when they were available in Target in the hopes of reselling them for a good price in a few years. Oh well.
I'm glad I didn't.

Buying Lego sets, especially SW, to resell is starting to get as risky as investing in the stock market. :hmpf_bad:

I hope these or some other new promos will be available in the US, to sort of balance this out.

Buying Lego sets, especially SW, to resell is starting to get as risky as investing in the stock market. :hmpf_bad:

I don't think it's that risky, you know... You just have to wait a little longer before reselling them and then the price would be even higher... Especially SW. Anything with that stamp is like wine. It only gets more expensive with time... Even those ugly stickers you got with a pack of Kellogg's...

just one look on Bricklink proves my point...

Edited by yellost

I don't think it's that risky, you know... You just have to wait a little longer before reselling them and then the price would be even higher... Especially SW. Anything with that stamp is like wine. It only gets more expensive with time... Even those ugly stickers you got with a pack of Kellogg's...

just one look on Bricklink proves my point...

I was talking about things like remakes or minifig packs.

JCC1004...

Your post makes absolutely no sense at all! You already voiced your displeasure in these sets with no reasoning other than the words 'awful' and 'lame.' Once is enough. Telling me the exact same thing twice looks like spamming to me.

I can't get them and am trying to make myself think they are bad. I really like them but the fact I cannot get them makes me :sad: See what I'm getting at?

He was Talking about the Tantive IV... not the Exclusives...

I added that as a side note. It looks confusing. I'll fix it. I agreed that it should belong in that fourm instead and I was commenting on the Daily Mirror sets at the same time.

Well usually when a set says "Hard to Find" it usually means that is avalible at certain stores.

Well usually when a set says "Hard to Find" it usually means that is avalible at certain stores.
Well, usually when a set doesn't say "hard to find", "exclusive", or "limited quantity" it usually means that it is available at more stores than if it wasn't a "hard to find", "exclusive", or "limited quantity" set. :hmpf:

Nothing: The set is available in most stores.

Hard to find: The set is available in select stores and LEGO Stores.

Exclusive: The set is only available in LEGO Stores and LEGO S@H.

Limited quantity: Only a few sets are in stock.

Edited by ILikePi

I heard ARC-170 will include us kit fisto, 1 pilot and a captain fig.

While Freeco bike include us Talz and either Obi Wan or Anakin.

But unconfirmed though, heard from my friend.

Ok if your friand has true , then I´am little disappointed becauce I hoped there will be three pilots in ARC and no cold assault trooper with Freeco speeder?? :angry:

Actually..

15freeco.jpg

The set coming with Obi-wan, Rex and a couple of Clones would make sense.

The ARC Fighter coming with Kit Fisto would also be amazing, I'd love to see a new version of him.

But I'm guessing his friend is just guessing.

Edited by Penitent Tangent

Oh man i hope not, another Obi or Anakin will jack the price up, a good one would be Rex in could assault gear, a Tolz (is it Tol for one or always Tolz), and one of those beast they rode.

Maybe with the jedi ship they could do Kit and then use a mon calamari and have Na'dar, then the grievous star fighter could be him and a couple of Magna sort of like the end of that episode.

Oh man i hope not, another Obi or Anakin will jack the price up, a good one would be Rex in could assault gear, a Tolz (is it Tol for one or always Tolz), and one of those beast they rode.

Maybe with the jedi ship they could do Kit and then use a mon calamari and have Na'dar, then the grievous star fighter could be him and a couple of Magna sort of like the end of that episode.

It's Talz, actually. :tongue:

You mean the ARC-170? That wasn't in the Lair of Grievous episode.

Or do you mean Plo Koon's fighter? In that case, I doubt we'll see Kit Fisto and Nahdar Vebb.

(Woohoo! 900 posts!)

Edited by ADHO15

It's Talz, actually. :tongue:

You mean the ARC-170? That wasn't in the Lair of Grievous episode.

Or do you mean Plo Koon's fighter? In that case, I doubt we'll see Kit Fisto and Nahdar Vebb.

(Woohoo! 900 posts!)

Or if we do I doubt we will get any new moulds as others have hoped. After all the Kit we already have looks fairly like the CW version and a Mon Calamari (spelling?) head has just been produced.

I'm hoping for the set to have 3 redesigned phase 2 pilots, you know the ones with orange goggles?