KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Clearly there is a different in themes between the Freeco and the ARC, but they are both from the same time period. So it must be some sort of mix.

I'm really happy we're seeing some non-CW PT again! :cry_happy: Maybe TLG was listening to your cries for PT sets.

^Now all we need is a Shaak Ti... :cry_happy::wub:

That's a huge smack in the face to Ki-Adi Mundi! :tongue: But it does seem Lego is actually covering all of the major Jedi now!

And we need a new padme.

I know I just posted, but this post prompted me:

Seeing as we are getting all of these new characters, I would really have to think Lego would make a Padme by this year, but it seems that we aren't.

If we don't get a new Padme in winter 2011, you don't know how surprised I'll be. It's scary that Lego just forgot about her.

That's a huge smack in the face to Ki-Adi Mundi! :tongue: But it does seem Lego is actually covering all of the major Jedi now!

Now don't get me started with Ki-Adi-Mundi. :tongue: Although I hope these are non-CW. A PT Aayla would have been a great minifig. (To go with her love: Kit Fisto :tongue:) Okay, I need to get back on topic. :hmpf_bad: Has anyone took or found a picture of Barriss for me yet?

Edited by Jar Jar

Yes, its very strange.We have a lot of Leia's, but only one "padme"..

Now, i stay on topic...

i am looking forward to the second exclusive set, like we get all the other years..

And we need a new padme.

Yeah- i have said the same so many times -that nice to see someone agree- why lego never redo her as fleshie she haven't appeared since 1999 why? even Nute Gunray have now appeared and i wait him almost 10 years- Onaconda Farr have appeared but no Padmé :wacko:

Now don't get me started with Ki-Adi-Mundi. :tongue: Although I hope these are non-CW. A PT Aayla would have been a great minifig. (To go with her love: Kit Fisto :tongue:) Okay, I need to get back on topic. :hmpf_bad: Has anyone took or found a picture of Barriss for me yet?

Aayla is probably cw with big eyes but that's not so bad -actually bigeyed girls look good compared to "boys" because thy do not have that ugly wrinkled face :tongue: Ahsoka for example is quite cute for a minifig- still i think lego should do her as more accurate version without that sunny smile and with angry or horrified face - maybe doublesided head -like Indygirls have. :tongue: And Ki-Adi would be great with Ut-At (they are doing those nice ROTS sets and Ut-At would suit well) then there could be at least one Galactic Marine and battledroids- also the Tridroid/octuptarradroid is needed and yeah Shaak Ti

And best pic of Barris must be the one maginified in this topic on site 166 this one picture_1.png

Yeah- i have said the same so many times -that nice to see someone agree- why lego never redo her as fleshie she haven't appeared since 1999 why? even Nute Gunray have now appeared and i wait him almost 10 years- Onaconda Farr have appeared but no Padmé :wacko:

Aayla is probably cw with big eyes but that's not so bad -actually bigeyed girls look good compared to "boys" because thy do not have that ugly wrinkled face :tongue: Ahsoka for example is quite cute for a minifig- still i think lego should do her as more accurate version without that sunny smile and with angry or horrified face - maybe doublesided head -like Indygirls have. :tongue: And Ki-Adi would be great with Ut-At (they are doing those nice ROTS sets and Ut-At would suit well) then there could be at least one Galactic Marine and battledroids- also the Tridroid/octuptarradroid is needed and yeah Shaak Ti

And best pic of Barris must be the one maginified in this topic on site 166 this one picture_1.png

She looks great in this would like so much to have her...

Has anyone took or found a picture of Barriss for me yet?

I think Everyone wants to see crystal pics of her. :wink:

My catalogue didn't arrive in the mail today....again. :hmpf_bad: So no pic from me but will hopefully get one up on Monday if it comes then.

I really hope the second wave releases later then expected....so I can save more for them. :laugh:

CommanderFox

Thanks Swash Buckler thats definitely the best picture I have seen of Barriss yet.

CommanderFox do you have a pretty good scanner so you are able to scan the catalogue in when it comes? I might see if any toy stores have the new catalogue because I'm dying to see them in there.

CommanderFox do you have a pretty good scanner so you are able to scan the catalogue in when it comes? I might see if any toy stores have the new catalogue because I'm dying to see them in there.

Actually I do have one but don't know how to use it so will probably just take a pic from the camera.

Thats a good idea. :thumbup:

Im still so surprised that Kim found those second wave set pics. :oh:

I wasn't expecting them till april! :laugh:

Guess my first wishes where granted! :laugh:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Thanks Swash Buckler thats definitely the best picture I have seen of Barriss yet.

As i said it is already found in this forum but on the page 166 credit goes to KAMI

It can be clearly seen she is not Clone Wars- fig- but very well done indeed :wub:

Actually I do have one but don't know how to use it so will probably just take a pic from the camera.

Thats a good idea. :thumbup:

Im still so surprised that Kim found those second wave set pics. :oh:

I wasn't expecting them till april! :laugh:

Guess my first wishes where granted! :laugh:

CommanderFox

I wonder when they will do those sets for real and when they are released -in 2009 they were done for february and shown for the audience and they were already released in Scandinavia, here in Finland and Germany in May :tongue: - i was so surprised when i went to the market in June and thought that there is no sets worth of having since Separatist shuttle will come out in August -and i was like Woooot?!?- it it is here!! :oh: - i bought it and had Nute Gunray and i had to buy Ahsoka's fighter since that was surprisingly good set- it didn't look much in Catalogue but it is good (expensive though :sceptic: ) now it would be great to have Turbo tank for summer and Grievous fighter at least :sweet:

As i said it is already found in this forum but on the page 166 credit goes to KAMI

It can be clearly seen she is not Clone Wars- fig- but very well done indeed :wub:

I wonder when they will do those sets for real and when they are released -in 2009 they were done for february and shown for the audience and they were already released in Scandinavia, here in Finland and Germany in May :tongue: - i was so surprised when i went to the market in June and thought that there is no sets worth of having since Separatist shuttle will come out in August -and i was like Woooot?!?- it it is here!! :oh: - i bought it and had Nute Gunray and i had to buy Ahsoka's fighter since that was surprisingly good set- it didn't look much in Catalogue but it is good (expensive though :sceptic: ) now it would be great to have Turbo tank for summer and Grievous fighter at least :sweet:

And i once again spelled her name wrong Barriss not Barris :tongue:

Edited by Swash Buckler

The new summer 2010 sets look great!

I am glad that we are finally getting the new medical droid in the theta shuttle. I am also very excited to see pics of the new general grievous. I'm also surprised how big his starfighter is. However, the prelim wampa looks like a teddy bear so far, and I will hope to see printed legs on Boba in the future.

EDIT: I'm also loving the new box art. :thumbup:

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin

The new summer 2010 sets look great!

I am glad that we are finally getting the new medical droid in the theta shuttle. I am also very excited to see pics of the new general grievous. I'm also surprised how big his starfighter is. However, the prelim wampa looks like a teddy bear so far, and I will hope to see printed legs on Boba in the future.

EDIT: I'm also loving the new box art. :thumbup:

Yes that looks like 2-1b also another medical droid is that Grievous' doctor droid Ev- something.... :tongue:

And yeah Wampa don't look fierce :thumbdown:

Edited by Swash Buckler

Goodness! The Wampa is still a prelim. Do I have to quote what Darth Legolas said? :hmpf:

I'll throw in a shoe now also. :tongue:

Grievous's fighter's cockpit will probably be changed as well. It looks inordinate and hideous.

It looks inordinate and hideous.

Just like Jar Jar! :tongue: A good way to make most of the major jedi characters is to make a Geonosis Battle Arena set. :wub: Picture it: Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Luminara, etc.

NOW I MUST GET BACK ON TOPIC

KimT, is it still possible to get more sets next year that we hadn't expected?

Edited by Jar Jar

Just like Jar Jar! :tongue: A good way to make most of the major jedi characters is to make a Geonosis Battle Arena set. :wub: Picture it: Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Luminara, etc.

NOW I MUST GET BACK ON TOPIC

KimT, is it still possible to get more sets this year that we hadn't expected?

THIS year?! :wacko: In two weeks? No, probably not... :tongue:

Don´t you mean in 2010? :grin:

Ki-Adi would be great with Ut-At (they are doing those nice ROTS sets and Ut-At would suit well) then there could be at least one Galactic Marine and battledroids- also the Tridroid/octuptarradroid is needed.

That would make a good battlepack! Republic: UT-AT, Ki-Adi adn three marins. CIS: Tridroid, three battle/ super battle droids.

But either way, I need a decent tank. I don'ty even have the Target exclusive tank, mainly because we don't egt Target's in Canada

That would make a good battlepack! Republic: UT-AT, Ki-Adi adn three marins. CIS: Tridroid, three battle/ super battle droids.

But either way, I need a decent tank. I don'ty even have the Target exclusive tank, mainly because we don't egt Target's in Canada

That would be a pretty big battlepack. A UT-AT is AT-TE sized! But I don't think the ROTS line will run for long. It may just be the "five year" anniversary sets, but there's no confirmation of anything.

Because nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. And you do too so don't think you are perfect. I can tell since you've replied to me when my post was right above yours: A common mistake. Understand? :tongue:

Because nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. And you do too so don't think you are perfect. I can tell since you've replied to me when my post was right above yours: A common mistake. Understand? :tongue:

Yep. I understand. All I wanted was what you just said. :wink:

Edited by Clone Commander Assassin