KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

No. Do you know why? Because some idiot artist (no offense to him :tongue: ) complete fool drew him with some freak alien face that makes next to no sense.

You do know Boba is getting a bit old now. :tongue:

Anyway, GG with ball joint arms, that's good and bad as the ball joints deteriorate a lot faster than normal joints (I do have enough experience with Transformers to know that :tongue: ) although if the joints are metal (unlikely) they will hold up for years longer.

CTT - Yay

ARC- Yay

BPs- Yay

If I had the choice between the Delta-7 and Azure angel I would pick the delta. I would like to have it match ahsoka's and ankin's starfighter. The azure angel looks awesome but I dont know how easy it would be to build. You would probably need a lot of new parts for it and that would bump up the price which none of us would like

rockinkurt, if you've seen the boxes, why do you not reveal everything? :look::grin:

At least tell us how big the Wampa is for Wampa Attack? Or how detailed it is? Or the figs? Or what it actually is? Or if it has a CW box? ( :devil: )

Not the Azure Angel. That was a lot older, a lot cooler, but a lot less known and a whole lot less possible. It was almost a cross between a first generation JSF and a TIE fighter, but with blue and white stripes.

Looking here, the ARC-170 is definitely new.

arc170_web.jpg

Still, they barely changed it! If I do get this, it's only because my other one broke. When it does come out, I'd loke to see a comparison!

But it would be cool, if that it will look like that. Can see a slight changes with more DSS, especially the windscreen, and it seems like there is no more R2 unit in between cockpit 2 and 3. I guess the wing is smaller too, the previous one have a big wing, eat up a lot of space. :tongue:

Edited by baby

arc170.th.jpg

Surely THIS is new arc 170, just look at the picture: white front part is longer than on the old ARC, white engine ( sorry I really don't exactly know how call that) are much bigger than on the old one, astromechanic droid is also different ( maybe we get green one :cry_happy:) , wings are totaly build from different pieces (just look at the grey part in the middle) etc.....

This is Plo Koon's Delta-7:

*snip*

This is the Azure Angel:

*snip*

They look a little bit similar, but hopefully this will help rockinkurt identify which one we'll get. :classic:

If only there were more LEGO stores in the UK. :sad:

Yeah, but at this point, Plo Koon's fighter is much more likely. Besides the fact that it would match the other two, the Azure Angel was never in the new CW cartoon, and in fact I think it blew up before the show's timeline started! :tongue:

You do know Boba is getting a bit old now. :tongue:

Anyway, GG with ball joint arms, that's good and bad as the ball joints deteriorate a lot faster than normal joints (I do have enough experience with Transformers to know that :tongue: ) although if the joints are metal (unlikely) they will hold up for years longer.

CTT - Yay

ARC- Yay

BPs- Yay

So are you saying when you get old you'll go from tan with curly hair to white tassles, white eyes, and orange face and fangs? :tongue:

Surely THIS is new arc 170, just look at the picture: white front part is longer than on the old ARC, white engine ( sorry I really don't exactly know how call that) are much bigger than on the old one, astromechanic droid is also different ( maybe we get green one :cry_happy:) , wings are totaly build from different pieces (just look at the grey part in the middle) etc.....

Hate to break it to you, but it seems the droid is just a head.

arc170_web.jpg

I love that picture so much I have to put it in every post. :tongue: I didn't notice it, but you're right. The front engine thingies are huge now! We can also see a new pattern on the cockpits, sadly stickers. The little windows are probably printed just like the first one, and if not, I'll just use the printed ones! :tongue: The one most noticeable thing to me is that the front of the ship is longer and the green doesn't go all the way to the tip.

At least tell us how big the Wampa is for Wampa Attack? Or how detailed it is? Or the figs? Or what it actually is? Or if it has a CW box? ( :devil: )
First off, he said they were preliminary, so anything he saw could change.

Second, the Wampa, according to him, is still just represented by an Adventures Yeti.

And third, why does it matter so much whether or not it's a Clone Wars box? Seriously, I don't get it. You play with the contents, not the box. Unless of course there are a million people here like KimT who keep them all MISB. (No offense to you, KimT)

...Hate to break it to you, but it seems the droid is just a head.

arc170_web.jpg

I love that picture so much I have to put it in every post. :tongue: I didn't notice it, but you're right. The front engine thingies are huge now! We can also see a new pattern on the cockpits, sadly stickers. The little windows are probably printed just like the first one, and if not, I'll just use the printed ones! :tongue: The one most noticeable thing to me is that the front of the ship is longer and the green doesn't go all the way to the tip...

I think those giant white engine parts are the wheels from the original CTT just in a different colour. Have Lego already got a cockpit piece that looks like that in that picture? Or would they just use the RGS or current ARC fighter cockpit piece with some printing on?

I think those giant white engine parts are the wheels from the original CTT just in a different colour. Have Lego already got a cockpit piece that looks like that in that picture? Or would they just use the RGS or current ARC fighter cockpit piece with some printing on?

You're right. They are CTT wheels. But the first wheels on the ARC-170 were a bit smaller, like in the old Alpha Team Tundra Tracker.

The cockpits are the current ARC-170 cockpits, but they have a small printed pattern.

I think I have found droid and maybe a new pilot of arc 170 !! Just have a look:

arcdroid.th.jpg

Well your pic isn't the best but from what I can see is a Green astromech droid like in that big red republic cruiser thing and some possibly orange goggles for the pilot.

Well your pic isn't the best but from what I can see is a Green astromech droid like in that big red republic cruiser thing and some possibly orange goggles for the pilot.

I think the pilot is Ashoka. I'm starting to agree with some of you. You guys are taking Thw Quest for R2 too seriously. It doesn't mean that's what were getting.

Probably not, but there's a chance we could get some redesigned Phase 2 pilots to look more like this: 2-clone_pilot.jpg

I hope that we will get three of these in the new ARC-170! :sweet: I heard somewhere that season 2 of TCW will take place in time-periods all around the clone wars, so some of the vehicles that we remember from Ep. III that we are getting could very well include Ep. III figures, even though they are from the clone wars cartoon. (just in a time period around Ep. III) Also, the Malevolence that we have pics of from the R2 video looks smaller than usual for a lego set. I am toying with the idea that this might be midi-scale...

Also the Han looks nice in the new carbonite brick. Although depending on the price, I might get Slave 1 only if it includes a cloud city printed boba. Also, since it is rumored that the new landspeeder will include a sandtrooper, I can hope that it will also include a Dewback.

This so not like Yoda would have wanted it, always with our heads in the future, never focused on the present. We have great sets this year and since a long time I don't really care (yet) which sets there will be next year.

I think the pilot is Ashoka. I'm starting to agree with some of you. You guys are taking Thw Quest for R2 too seriously. It doesn't mean that's what were getting.

Gha!!! A whole 4 months and still people can't spell Ahsoka right! :tongue: Besides that, it's not her. That's a helmet. :hmpf:

Anyway, it's true that all of the video was a joke, but it was also a huge teaser. There are some things in there that we're obviously getting. A lot of it wasn't even Lego just animation, but we still see future sets. Mainly the ARC-170, but also the Tantive IV. I'm not sure about the Grievous, and it's true that Malevolence is just the actually ship with studs!

This so not like Yoda would have wanted it, always with our heads in the future, never focused on the present. We have great sets this year and since a long time I don't really care (yet) which sets there will be next year.

If I were KimT, I'd say "Stay On Target!," but I'm not, so I'll simply say, what's the point of saying this? (No offense, oh great customizer guy.) :laugh:

arc170_web.jpg

I love that picture so much I have to put it in every post. :tongue: I didn't notice it, but you're right. The front engine thingies are huge now! We can also see a new pattern on the cockpits, sadly stickers. The little windows are probably printed just like the first one, and if not, I'll just use the printed ones! :tongue: The one most noticeable thing to me is that the front of the ship is longer and the green doesn't go all the way to the tip.

Hmm. Not many changes there and not enough to be the new design me thinks. But hey, I could be wrong. The front seems somewhat better, and I do like the look of the cockpit printing. :sweet: The engines look rather bulky, but still a little better than the old version. As for new pilots, bring it on! :cry_happy:

EDIT: Is it me, or does there look like there is two astromechs in the ARC? :look:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Indeed.

Let's slow it down here guys.

Some of you are moving in circles, repeating what's just been said.

We've seen the ripped pics by now, so cool down please :laugh:

"Stay on Target!"

I don't know any prices, all i saw were boxes, not a catalog or something. But Freeco Speeder(or is it bike?), and Wampa attack were "relatively" small. not huge, but not quite battle-pack size.

But what are the fig(s) though?

Gha!!! A whole 4 months and still people can't spell Ahsoka right! :tongue: Besides that, it's not her. That's a helmet. :hmpf:

Anyway, it's true that all of the video was a joke, but it was also a huge teaser. There are some things in there that we're obviously getting. A lot of it wasn't even Lego just animation, but we still see future sets. Mainly the ARC-170, but also the Tantive IV. I'm not sure about the Grievous, and it's true that Malevolence is just the actually ship with studs!

Damn. I thought I got that right after you had it in your sig. The Seps did have an AT-At on Hoth so that could be a rebel pilot. Lego used CW,PT,and OT sets and figs in the video. Seeing Tantive IV and Ackbar makes me want them even more. I always though Grievous would look good with a tan. :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

astromechanic droid is also different ( maybe we get green one :cry_happy:)

We already have a green astromech droid from the Republic Cruiser set. You're making it seem like it's a new fig. I do agree that we'll get a green one in this set, though, as we can see it's green several times in the video.

Yeah, but at this point, Plo Koon's fighter is much more likely. Besides the fact that it would match the other two, the Azure Angel was never in the new CW cartoon, and in fact I think it blew up before the show's timeline started! :tongue:

I wasn't disagreeing. I agree that we're much more likely to get Plo Koon's fighter than Anakin's. I was just providing visual aid for your description. :classic:

You're right. They are CTT wheels. But the first wheels on the ARC-170 were a bit smaller, like in the old Alpha Team Tundra Tracker.

The cockpits are the current ARC-170 cockpits, but they have a small printed pattern.

All very true.

Hmm. Not many changes there and not enough to be the new design me thinks. But hey, I could be wrong. The front seems somewhat better, and I do like the look of the cockpit printing. :sweet: The engines look rather bulky, but still a little better than the old version. As for new pilots, bring it on! :cry_happy:

EDIT: Is it me, or does there look like there is two astromechs in the ARC? :look:

It's definitely a new design and you can certainly see many changes all over it: printed cockpit, different engine assembly, two rear guns, different build of the wings, alternate front design, etc.

The engines are supposed to be huge in comparison to the size of the fighter.

I can only see the one. Where do you see a second?

Ooh, I see that... weird. I have no idea what it could be, probably just an illusion from the angle.

We already have a green astromech droid from the Republic Cruiser set. You're making it seem like it's a new fig. I do agree that we'll get a green one in this set, though, as we can see it's green several times in the video.

I wasn't disagreeing. I agree that we're much more likely to get Plo Koon's fighter than Anakin's. I was just providing visual aid for your description. :classic:

All very true.

It's definitely a new design and you can certainly see many changes all over it: printed cockpit, different engine assembly, two rear guns, different build of the wings, alternate front design, etc.

The engines are supposed to be huge in comparison to the size of the fighter.

I can only see the one. Where do you see a second?

I was agreeing that you were agreeing with me, but, but is one of my favorite words. :tongue:

The second one appears to be a white-head and in front of the middle cockpit. You know, the one between the first and the last? :laugh: If we do get a green astro droid though, it will be different from the one from the Radiant VII. It seems this droid has an all green head, which works well because all of the new astro droids have one color heads, R2, for example.

Edited by Darth Legolas

At exactly 2 minutes and 18 seconds in the hunt for R2-D2 movie you see a new version of Han in carbonite to the bottom right

and a rancor. At 4 minutes and 53 seconds you see a sign that says "Boba Fett Galaxy shooting!" and Cptn. Rex with a blaster of

some sort. I think these are hints for the new slave 1 and its gonna be a Boba Fett slave 1 not a Jango one.

-The Colonel

At exactly 2 minutes and 18 seconds in the hunt for R2-D2 movie you see a new version of Han in carbonite to the bottom right

and a rancor. At 4 minutes and 53 seconds you see a sign that says "Boba Fett Galaxy shooting!" and Cptn. Rex with a blaster of

some sort. I think these are hints for the new slave 1 and its gonna be a Boba Fett slave 1 not a Jango one.

-The Colonel

How long ago was the last Boba's Slave I? They can't be remaking it this soon. Jango, on the other hand, hasn't had a set since 2002.

-The Colonel

There was a lot of little easter eggs like that in it. Thats the brilliant things about movies like that you have to look at everything. I think the biggest hint is rockinkurt13 seeing the prelim boxes