Sign in to follow this  
frontbeast

Ninja LEGO

hi got my self lego ninja nr 3052, 6045, 6088.....

lucky me, but wundering, the story in this.....

a<re allninjas working together. black, red, gray.

and whos the old dude with the beard and hat, and are the samurais on the same side...black helmets vs gray. :sceptic:

Edited by WhiteFang
Adjusted the title slightly

I'm pretty sure they mixed the colors up just for fun, I mean it is a childrens toy.

The old guy with the beard is likely the sensai or older instructor.

It's up to your imagination, but a quick search on ninja's would probably get you the right idea.

thx..... i tryed. couldent figure it out, on the manuals it seems everybody is hunting everybody. so i hope to hear from someone who played with it as it came out.... cause thats when i stoped playing with lego. but here i am again...colecting :)

I'm pretty sure they mixed the colors up just for fun, I mean it is a childrens toy.

The old guy with the beard is likely the sensai or older instructor.

It's up to your imagination, but a quick search on ninja's would probably get you the right idea.

Kindly type your comment with capital letter at the start of every new sentence. It will be greatly appreciated.

You can treat it as an advice or a warning but I meant it seriously.

Next, to answer your question.

There is no real definition of the rival factions inside the LEGO world between Ninja and Samurai.

Or perhaps, you could define it in this manner by including the sneaky red robbers and crafty black ninja working together with the evil red Shogun against the righteous white Shogun, together with the white & green ninja princesses defending right to the young and old blue samurai forming a core elite guards unit from the red ninja formation, trained by an experienced sensei.

It's up to your imagination.

I thought the ninjas were all on one side fighting the pirates (and lost)! :tongue:

hmmm... the way I understand it, some brilliant pirate left the sea for 20 years, joined a ninja clan, and learned ninjitsu.

Then, using a custom built ship, he went back out to sea as a lone ninja/pirate.

He was the worlds greatest ninja-pirate, but few know of him, because he made sure that

A: He wasnt seen,

and

B: if he was, he made sure he was the last thing you saw.

Then he retired, wrote a book, and ate doughnuts.

Thus ending the carrier of the greatest ninja-pirate.

Im sorry, what about the letters??? have you warned me before......

I don't like sentences starting with small letter and I will prefer your first letter on every new sentence to be start with capital letter. I only said it once in this topic. Thanks.

Hi frontbeast, I think your question can be asked for many older LEGO themes, anywhere you do not get only 1 faction or colour, but many. It looked quite confusing to see the various guys fight in a sort of free for all style.

In time I came to the conclusion, already exposed by others and particoularly by WhiteFang, that it was all meant to show the many cases you could come un with. The LEGO motto (together with 'Play well') is You contol the action, and that means that it's up to you to decide the alleances and to make them fight or build together.

As for the Ninjas specifically, you can see the different colours also as 'ranks', like the coloured bets for the martial artists and the many suits in LEGO classic space as well as any Star Trek's Federation -like organisations.

The most important thing to remember when dealing with LEGO is that what the 'standard' product art shows is just a suggestion: open your mind and let your imagination free!

I always thought that the ninjas were in an alliance, and the outlaws were old defeated ninjas that were jealous and, wanted to steal the ninjas treasure.

That, is what I used to think of when I played with them. :classic:

I thought the ninjas were all on one side fighting the pirates (and lost)! :tongue:

That would make a pretty interesting story.........................

-

General Redwater

Thankyou all. Thats what i needed :classic:

I always thought that the ninjas were in an alliance, and the outlaws were old defeated ninjas that were jealous and, wanted to steal the ninjas treasure.

That, is what I used to think of when I played with them. :classic:

That would make a pretty interesting story.........................

-

General Redwater