KimT

Epic Scenes Contest Rules & Discussion

I have actually sent a message to Showaddywaddy but I have no idea if he has read it. Brickfoot has also been sent a message. As for the medium entry I changed that before this discussion began, I now include a great Naboo entry.

Oh come on you guys are you even trying? You're still giving each other 2 points :hmpf: . Now since some one else has decided to give Burman 3 points, it's pretty likely he could rob some one's place.

EDIT: It's seems that Special K likes giving all his votes to whomever put the most scenes in their entry. :thumbdown:

Edited by ThatGuyWithTheBricks

Just thought I'd say that Mos_Eisley has the large category won already and i'm pretty sure that ACPin has the medium won!

They are both excellent builders and they deserve to win!

I'm not sure whos winning in the small category though...

Just thought I'd say that Mos_Eisley has the large category won already and i'm pretty sure that ACPin has the medium won!

They are both excellent builders and they deserve to win!

I'm not sure whos winning in the small category though...

Mookage. And because of the Eirebricks buddies, Burman is tied for second.

Ah thank you!

Mookage deserves a prize too he had a great entry!

Oh and ThatGuyWithTheBricks I loved your entry too it was very accurate!, In fact there were loads of great entrys in the contest and the standard was really high!

Too bad some people cheated...

Edited by BrickClick

I want to make it clear that I do not know who Special K is. I have never heard from him and from They Guy with The Brick's post he has obviously done the same to others. I am not lying Showaddywaddy has not been visiting my website for a long time and I cannot get in contact with him. Also, I asked Brickfoot to change his vote; it is up to him how to change it.

Also, I think Mookage's entry is a masterpiece and I think he is winning. I also think that TGWTB's entry is second because it is very good also.

Edited by Burman

Ah thank you!

Mookage deserves a prize too he had a great entry!

Oh and ThatGuyWithTheBricks I loved your entry too it was very accurate!, In fact there were loads of great entrys in the contest and the standard was really high!

Too bad some people cheated...

I changed my mind I actually think Fat Tony has the medium category won!

It's time to end the pointing fingers at other members.

I'll not let this turn into a flaming or allow rudeness.

It stops here!

It stops here!

Is it OK if I just state who I think is winning in each category?

Or does that count as ''pointing fingers''?

Edited by BrickClick

I want to make it clear that I do not know who Special K is. I have never heard from him and from They Guy with The Brick's post he has obviously done the same to others. I am not lying Showaddywaddy has not been visiting my website for a long time and I cannot get in contact with him. Also, I asked Brickfoot to change his vote; it is up to him how to change it.

Also, I think Mookage's entry is a masterpiece and I think he is winning. I also think that TGWTB's entry is second because it is very good also.

Well obviously you don't, because you didn't vote for me :hmpf: .

I'm through with this, I don't really care what the outcome is now.

Well obviously you don't, because you didn't vote for me :hmpf: .

I'm through with this, I don't really care what the outcome is now.

Didn't you see what KimT just posted :laugh:

3 points to greenskull139 Although some of the other entries were really good, you pulled it off nicely. Good job :thumbup:

It was really hard to decide and seeing all the entries, I thought these deserved some credit:

1 points to obxcrew. I just get a really cool feel from yours.

1 point to Darth Lion. Nicely done!

1 point to J4ke. I'm a sucker for arc-170's :tongue:, but all of it was nicely done too.

Oh, and thanks Verde

Are you both the same person?

Both your avatars have the same face, And GreenSkulls points are exactly the same as the ones Verde was giving before he edited including the ''I'm a sucker for ARC-170s'' :sceptic:

Are you both the same person?

Both your avatars have the same face, And GreenSkulls points are exactly the same as the ones Verde was giving before he edited including the ''I'm a sucker for ARC-170s'' :sceptic:

No. We're just friends that like craniac and green.

Edited by greenskull139

No. We're just friends that like craniac and green.

It still is a little suspicious, especially that he only posted twice-one to vote and one on your topic. If not multiple-accounts, then perhaps friend-voting.

Matter has been checked and resolved with Verde and Greenskull139.

I apologize for the misunderstanding between me and greenskull and have changed my votes to make it up. :classic: Sorry for the inconvenience.

It stops here!

I do agree 100%!

Is it OK if I just state who I think is winning in each category?

Or does that count as ''pointing fingers''?

Marshal banana is winning medium with fat tony close behind.

Both of you should also stop as it doesn't help at all. It's a fact that people will vote for whatever reason they believe in. As the criteria for the contest is wide open, so expect that the voting will be the same. It's not like the entries have to be voted based on specific categories (i.e., originality, accuracy, design, etc.) and that voters must consider them.

Just wait until the voting period ends and live with the verdict whether you like it or not. As I will. :yoda:

AC

Both of you should also stop as it doesn't help at all. It's a fact that people will vote for whatever reason they believe in. As the criteria for the contest is wide open, so expect that the voting will be the same. It's not like the entries have to be voted based on specific categories (i.e., originality, accuracy, design, etc.) and that voters must consider them.

Just wait until the voting period ends and live with the verdict whether you like it or not. As I will. :yoda:

AC

Well, you can't stop me from counting, but i'll keep it to myself :sweet: .

This thread is for the Epic Scenes Contest; Rules and Discussion. No where does it say 'play by play commentaries on voting' or 'arguments back and forth between members'.

Well, you can't stop me from counting, but i'll keep it to myself :sweet: .

Maybe he can't. but I can.

Do we get three points altogether or three points per category? Sorry if this has been said. Thanks

You have 3 points per size category to give out as you see fit.

Jason