Svelte

PoP Contest - Voting Thread - Category 1

Great builds people!

I vote 1 point for these three

Skalldyr

Johnno

Greenskull

All three look like sets I would love to be able to purchase.

Well done.

I'm giving my 3 points to #18 – Mr palmtree's Sultan's Palace.

It catches the original PoP-game in a beautiful way and would be a great addition if something similar could be released by Lego ... maybe in a modular way like Soldiers' Fort (6242) so you can arrange the dungeon the way you like (...just getting carried away here :blush: )

2 points - Oky Wan Kenobi's Nizam's Warship, most likely set. TLG likes vehicles. Reasonable part count. And decent attempt made to add period ship styling and features.

1 point - Johnno's The Skeleton Merchant, based on cool concept.

brickzone: 2

For being most set-like out of all entries: play features, modularity, nice ship, and a generally a very nice build. And it has a stealing monkey. :tongue:

Mr palmtree: 1

For reminding me of my childhood :grin: It looks just like the computer game: the colorful turbans, the static 'waiting for the prince' poses, the traps.

Here are my votes:

1 Point to I Scream Clone's Sands of Time

1 Point to Inconspicuous' Skull Palace Escape

1 Point to Oky Wan Kenobi's Nizam's Warship

Good luck, but remember, it isn't all about winning. It's about having fun. :wink:

1 point to Johnno and his Skeleton Merchant: reminds me of the cool sets I got from Adventurers.

2 Points to Skalldyr's Oasis. I would love that as a set.

First of all, I would like to say that all of the creations are great! But one of the criteria, was that "It should look like a set that LEGO might actually produce." I believe that the following three entries succeed in this criterion in the best way, and I therefore give them one point each:

greenskull139's Temple Battle

pedro's Dhurban Chariot Race

Oky Wan Kenobi's Nizam's Warship