Sign in to follow this  
dcc123

Childhood dreams

Hello,

I've been lurking for a few years and as I have had a few days off work (laser eye surgery ... ouch) have decided to sign up.

I was a great fan of lego as a child (my parents encouraged it, as they could get a lie in whilst I ... created). My son started collecting lego when he was about five. Of course I helped him build (He got the Sand Crawler for one Christmas and it was like a present to myself!!). This got me back into it and I have been collecting minifigures ever since. Me and my son now have a very comprehensive lego collection now across all themes (technic, SW, IJ, Atlantis, Toy Story, Power miners and I have a soft spot for the modular buildings).

I get severly mocked (not MOCed) by my family and friends, but who cares eh!

Here are some pictures of my minifigure collection (some duplicates from my post to the SW forum):

image007.jpg

image001.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

Dave

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks. If you like collecting minifigs then do check out this topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here! :classic:

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks. If you like collecting minifigs then do check out this topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here! :classic:

Hello, and thank you for the link. I have not seen this thread before. The photos are so great compared to mine.

Dave.

Hello Dave

Welcome to Eurobricks.

I hope you enjoy the site and nice minifigures :wink:

Now, what you have to do is mod some of those deep "box" frames (I am sure I have seen them in Ikea..) to hold your minifig collection, then mount it as kitsch wall art and everyone will praise such a quirky design choice!

Welcome to the forums, I am sure the new trading minifigures will help you expand your collection even further!

I believe we met in the SW forum, but Welcome again! I know you'll enjoy EB, much as I do. I think you will find out what a mature, excellent forum it is. Welcome once again!