EbonHawk

What was the last movie you watched?

Yesterday it was Style Wars about the graffity & breakdance in New York when bombing a subway-train was in :-D!

It was really cool - the hair/clothes/music and story is classic history *y*!

Message On you all *y*

copmike

I saw Bobby last night and I thought it was a really brilliant movie depicting the US life during the Vietnam war, after the assasination of MLK, and during the campaign of Bobby Kennedy !!

This movie is made really efficient and touching by its brilliant casting 8-

Children Of Men is a very good movie, pleases both "parties" IMO, and has a pretty good story to back it up! I'd definitely rate this a 10 outta 10! *y* :-)

A good movie for recommendation to all!

I saw "Asterix and the Vikings" on DVD yesterday... Not that bad, but IMO not one of the good Asterix movies...

-Aredhel

I saw Little Miss Sunshine a couple of days ago, and boy was it hilarious :-D , and kinda wierd, in a good way X-D

Hi again!

Yesterday I watched Smokin' Aces *y*!

Pulp-fiction meets Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and add a couple of gallons of blood/maniacs X-D!

7 different hitmen - who

Yesterday night I went to the premiere of Hannibal Rising and its better as suspected !!

Even though the storyline is LAME (blame the nazis, the russians and the lithuanians SS wannabe for poor Hannibal's fate) some scenes are really good and I particularly love the Japanese aspect of the character !! Who would have thought of Hannibal beeing initiated to the glorious art of the Bushido ??

OK Gong LI is hot, but she doesn't exactly look like a japanese hottie :-D

Its not a great movie, but its pretty good and some scenes are pretty "tasty" :-P

*yoda*

Hey *yoda* havent you seen Rocky Balboa yet? i thought a rocky fan like yourself would of by now :-) .

Watched most of POTC2 again last night, better than i expected the second time around.

Hey *yoda* havent you seen Rocky Balboa yet? i thought a rocky fan like yourself would of by now :-) .

Oh I did when it came out and I wrote a comment on it on page 25 :-D

I will go back to the movies tonight so expect another "review" tomorrow :-D

*yoda*

Watched PoTC 2 on DVD. Still not a patch on the original, but Johnny Depp has some truly funny and great acting moments - "I got a jar o' dirt"

Now I'm rewatching Pulp Fiction. Quentin Tarantino's dialogue is just so timeless. And I don't think there has ever been a bad movie with Samuel L. Jackson in it.

I went and saw Blood Diamond last night and it is a very good movie !!

The cast is great, the storyline very interesting and its not only a story with a social background, its a beautifull story of the redemption of a character and the quest for familly for the other ;-) A very touching subject !!

*yoda*

Daniel and I saw "the Fountain" yesterday evening. The movie was really good With Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz! Its a movie you do not really understand until the end... Well, after the end you will still not understand it...;-) Its more than just crazy...

-Aredhel

I saw 2 movies friday:

Meet the Parents: an ok movie, too bad the jokes were on a really low level.

Catch me if you can: pretty good, although I missed half of the story since I was having a coversation at the same time X-D

Ali G Inda House :-P

We need to restecpah eachother more X-D .

I saw The Last King of Scotland and I have to say its just a brilliant movie orchestrated by an absoluytly brilliant Forest Whitaker as Amin Dada, and the still Hot Gillian Anderson *wub*

I sincerely hope that this movie will win a few awards during the Oscars because it really deserve it !!

The script is brilliant, and the acting is just astounding and phenomenal !!

And its funny that it used a same sentence as in Blood Diamond: This is Africa ;-)

Really you kids, you should go and watch this movie, witness of an era (the African Dictators era) ;-)

I'm always happy o see a really intelligent movie !!

*yoda*

Music and Lyrics, starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. A surprisingly good film, very enjoyable to just sit down and watch with some friends.