EbonHawk

What was the last movie you watched?

The old Batman 1966 movie with Adam West. Oh goodness, it was hilarious! :laugh:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Batman: The dark Knight :wub:

Hancock :wub:

James bond: Goldfinger :wub:

Did I mention :wub: ? :laugh:

Death Race. Holy. Sh*t. It was freaking amazing!

Car crashes, car blow up, car burnings - the ultimate races, the ultimate race movie. I loved it. Jason Stratham is awesome - just like he was awesome in the Bank Job.

See this movie!!!!!!!!!!

~Thok, extremely excited~

Many many recently!

The Dark Knight: All that needs to be said about this movie has already been said. Simply astounding.

The Clone Wars: Meh. I'd be happy to wipe that abomination from my head and pretend it never existed. The first 20 minutes were great though.

300: Hadn't seen it before so rented it. Great movie, awesome effects, cool story...just great.

Rendition: Very good. Liked the twist at the end.

Super Size Me: Another great movie! Fun to watch, very informative. As a lover of the Michael Moore movies I would say this was slightly better, just because it wasn't an over dramacized political rant!

Reign Over Me: Hate Adam Sandler normally (I don't like his type of comedy), but he's awesome in this. He has a serious role for once and it's a highly enjoyable movie.

Anchorman: Hated it. But then I hate Will Ferrel. For the same reason I hate Adam Sandler normally. It just wasn't funny.

Borat: Hilarious! How they got away with all that stuff is unbelievable. Sacha Baron Cohen is the MAN!

Nacho Libre: Jack Black on top form. Found it very funny and delightful. It was good to see a proper comedy movie for once. Borat was good, but it was cringeworthy funny. This is proper funny.

Air Force One: On recommendation from a friend and really enjoyed it. He says it's his favourite movie of all time. I wouldn't go that far but it is quite good.

Phew. If anyone's wondering, I took out a LOVEFiLM subscription recently. :laugh:

Edited by Mr Hobbles

The mummy: tomb of the dragon emperor.

Overall a decent film although I can't help but feel a little dissapointed. (That's all you'll hear from me about this movie :tongue: )

and today I saw The mummy and The mummy returns once again because I was still in the mood :grin:

Greetings,

Errorist

Edited by Errorist

I thought of this movie with toys that can walk and speak Thursday, and within an hour they'll show Small Soldiers, that's the movie I thought of last week. So: Small Soldiers.

MST3k: "Manos" the hands of fate

Joel: You know, this scene is strong enough for a Manos, but made for a Womanos.

Servo: ...and now, back to We Married Manos!

Edited by maiq the liar

I watched the movie "Flawless" last night, about a theft at London Di. It was very good (but it wasn't quite flawless :tongue:).

Moonraker, one of the best Bond films I have ever seen, next to Octopussy. I actually rented 4 Bond films at the same time: A View to a Kill, You Only Live Twice, The Man with the Golden Gun, and Moonraker. TMWTGG was terrible, IMO.

Moonraker, one of the best Bond films I have ever seen, next to Octopussy. I actually rented 4 Bond films at the same time: A View to a Kill, You Only Live Twice, The Man with the Golden Gun, and Moonraker. TMWTGG was terrible, IMO.

Urggh, Moonraker is terrible. It is so bad it is only salvaged by its unintentional hilarity. Go watch the Sean Connery era, now there were classics :wink:

I recently watched The Brave One with Jodie foster, it was alright, very slow but intriguing right up until the end where the whole theme goes down the toilet.

Urggh, Moonraker is terrible. It is so bad it is only salvaged by its unintentional hilarity. Go watch the Sean Connery era, now there were classics :wink:

I've watched at least one movie with each Bond actor, besides the guy from "Her Majesty's Secret Service. :wink: You Only Live Twice was one of the Connery ones that I've seen.

I finally saw The Dark Knight, yesterday evening/night with my girlfriend. My first time, her third time. :tongue: I will definately see it at the cinema again. While Batman Begins was good, it was a little slow, but The Dark Knight was not slow and was simply brilliant, now among my favourite films. :sweet: It lives up to and exceeds all the hype about it, a great film. The late Heath Ledger's Joker was a very different character from the proper Joker, but he was very funny and very evil! The part with him as a nurse was hilarious! :grin: Two-Face was also brilliant, his origins and all that. He looked exactly like in the comics, unlike the previous movie Two-Face.

I don't usually like action movies or violence, but this movie was so character driven that just got me hooked, I love stories that are completely about their characters! A brilliant film it was.

"Whysoseriousson?" :laugh:

:skull:

The Batman with Jack Nicholson as the Joker! He was pretty good as the Joker, Heath was better though. But Jack was still really good because he has a creepy smile in real life :laugh:

I saw "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" today. It wasn't one of the best out of the 007 films, but it was alright. Q was hardly in it... and the ending was really sad.

I saw Disaster Movie. It was funnier than expected. If you saw Epic Movie you should see it.

Really? I nearly died of internal hemorrhaging watching Epic Movie.

I watched Wall-E last night, it is definitely my favourite Pixar film, so well done in every aspect. I love Eve and Wall-E's relationship too, Eve was actually quite a badass in spots. Definitely a masterpiece and I'll be buying when it comes out on DVD.

The Spy Who Loved Me. It was okay, but Moonraker was too similar. It had Jaws, a giant vessel that opens up and captures other vessels, and a big base... they are both by the same director, though.

I just finished From Russia With Love, and I have a question: would you have to see Dr. No first? There were a lot of parts in this movie that I didn't understand, so that made it considerably less enjoyable. Definitely not one of my favorites. :thumbdown:

The Spy Who Loved Me. It was okay, but Moonraker was too similar. It had Jaws, a giant vessel that opens up and captures other vessels, and a big base... they are both by the same director, though.

Considering that Moonraker came AFTER The Spy Who Loved Me then it is Moonraker that is unoriginal, and The Spy Who Loved Me is regarded as a classic btw. Sorry about the bond nostalgia.

I just finished From Russia With Love, and I have a question: would you have to see Dr. No first? There were a lot of parts in this movie that I didn't understand, so that made it considerably less enjoyable. Definitely not one of my favorites. :thumbdown:

Yuo odn't, but there are some references there, and overall it is better to watch Dr. No first I believe. From Russia With Love is widely regarded as still the best Bond film, and it is my favourite also, more spying than action which is great.

I saw Disaster Movie. It was funnier than expected. If you saw Epic Movie you should see it.

That was the 2nd crappest movie I've ever seen! I thought it was gonna be funny like Scary movie but it was boring as!

internal hemorrhaging

Thats the word!

Anyway I saw Hellboy not too long ago and I got to say ot say pretty darn sweet :thumbup: Can't wait til I see No. 2

Considering that Moonraker came AFTER The Spy Who Loved Me then it is Moonraker that is unoriginal, and The Spy Who Loved Me is regarded as a classic btw. Sorry about the bond nostalgia.

Yeah that's what I meant. Moonraker is the one right after TSWLM, both made by the same director.

Yuo odn't, but there are some references there, and overall it is better to watch Dr. No first I believe. From Russia With Love is widely regarded as still the best Bond film, and it is my favourite also, more spying than action which is great.

Yeah, I should have watched Dr. No first. I guess it made sense, but I just didn't get what they what after was all about (the decoder). Octopussy still remains my favorite Bond movie. :classic: