user

Cyberpunk Discussion Thread

I can make some STEELs. Easy color scheme, and I have plenty of parts.

IDEA! I have my old apoc bunker thing, I can make some adjustments and turn it into a STEEL junkyard outpost. :P

Edited by CallMePie

I could take charge of the RATS if you need somebody. Also before we start how much shooting and violence is allowed? :devil:

Well most of the fights and action scenes will be in the Vetru-net (Virtual reality internet) so There wont be many actual fights more of hacking/exploring/mining etc. But there will probably be some conflict when C.C tries to round up anybody who will listen to join his rebellion. And I think brickMe can be the RAT leader. :classic: And as Sandy said a while ago since we are making characters that nobody's playing as shouldn't we have more girls instead of more mentally unstable guys? :tongue: I'll probably start the game later today or early tomorrow.

Edited by computerbug

as I said before, (but I think I was ignored) can I change my character to a ching/ completely redesign him because there is a bad ching to rats to steel ratio.

Ok I have been reading this all, sorry for taking a long time, I will post my character today in a couple of hours.

Edited by Eskallon

as I said before, (but I think I was ignored) can I change my character to a ching/ completely redesign him because there is a bad ching to rats to steel ratio.

Yup that's fine with me! :classic: Sorry for the delay of the game it's just the pics that I need to be taken my dad keeps procrastinating we were supposed to take them last sunday! :sing:

I think I'm the Pirate's leader. :tongue:

I've got what it takes, and I'm probably the only pirate! I'm willimg to make a few NPCs as well. I was already planning on including my ex-first mate.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ahh, nevermind. I'll stay.

(Changing a group means I'll have to update my bio anyway. :tongue: )

Ahhh, real sorry, computerbug but my studies have gotten in the way AGAIN(!) and I don't have time to play.

I'm really, really sorry, but I'll be following the game closely, because it's pretty damn cool :sweet:

Once again, my apologies.

~A.S.

@Dannylonglegs: Reptile never left the sewers, could you please edit that out? Thanks.

No but he left my Camera! :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Guys, where did Nik go? I feel like I haven't been directly referenced, just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I'm where C.C. and I came out of the sewers, which Computerbug defined in his post as the R.A.T. vehicleworks.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was clear, and try and break into the storyline a bit.

Guys, where did Nik go? I feel like I haven't been directly referenced, just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I'm where C.C. and I came out of the sewers, which Computerbug defined in his post as the R.A.T. vehicleworks.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was clear, and try and break into the storyline a bit.

Sorry I meant to say Nik not Mark. :wink:

Sandy pretty much prompted me to explain myself, so I will.

Today I finished a lot of my work and got a new plan to help me do it in smaller chunks, so now I can play Mafia games that take a long time.

However, I didn't post here because A.) I just got back, and B.) I didn't want to come across as silly, like I couldn't make my mind up. However, I can see now that I was being silly by thinking that, and came to apologise.

I can now play Cyberpunk, if you will have me?

~A.S.

I can now play Cyberpunk, if you will have me?

Yes I encourage it! But people can we meet all of our characters together at some point because it's really annoying how each character is in a different place at a different time. :sceptic:

Me and sok are about to escape from a police car. And on my 3rd post... :tongue:

To all players participating in Cyberpunk,

I was attempting to read the story content within the Cyberpunk Story, but unfortunately some of the players are not very clear in their write up in terms of writing in an organised and well-defined manner, with proper capitalisation, paragraphing, use of commas, punctuation.

Writing is very essential in this game, and writing it well and clear is even more important, in order for others to understand and follow up much faster on the story progression. At the same time, you are also showing consideration to the fellow players.

Appreciate that if you are intending to play this game, make sure you do it right with commintment.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

To all players participating in Cyberpunk,

I was attempting to read the story content within the Cyberpunk Story, but unfortunately some of the players are not very clear in their write up in terms of writing in an organised and well-defined manner, with proper capitalisation, paragraphing, use of commas, punctuation.

Writing is very essential in this game, and writing it well and clear is even more important, in order for others to understand and follow up much faster on the story progression. At the same time, you are also showing consideration to the fellow players.

Appreciate that if you are intending to play this game, make sure you do it right with commitment.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

Thanks Whitefang! :classic: We need to start using "Quotation marks" It's kinda hard to tell what you guys are trying to say without them and thanks CallMePie for listening to my post about getting the characters together that's a start but I'm m,ore of trying to make a breakfast club type group of different kinds of people and so we need to actually be in a group. :classic: But I'm sure we'll improve as the game goes on.

Edited by computerbug

Just noticed that people seem to be heading back into the sewers after everyone - apart from Reptile and his wee NPC mate - has already left. Do we really need to head back down there now we're all mostly above ground? I thought we'd spent a fair amount of time there already. I'm sure even Reptile will decide to leave under the cover of night...

Just noticed that people seem to be heading back into the sewers after everyone - apart from Reptile and his wee NPC mate - has already left. Do we really need to head back down there now we're all mostly above ground? I thought we'd spent a fair amount of time there already. I'm sure even Reptile will decide to leave under the cover of night...

Yeah, I thought that was kinda weird. I intended to leave the sewers in my next write-up.

I guess people can't get enough of the old Reptilian charm! :tongue:

Sorry that's half my fault. I can simply take out the last paragraph of my last post, if we would like the story to remain above ground. Computerbug, your thoughts? You are leading the game, you can give us general directions if you like.

Sorry that's half my fault. I can simply take out the last paragraph of my last post, if we would like the story to remain above ground. Computerbug, your thoughts? You are leading the game, you can give us general directions if you like.

Well, don't worry about it now, my last post has Reptile leave and a motive for everyone else to get out of the sewer.

Sorry i've not posted yet, i've been busy/unable to think of a good entry to my character.

Surly after the dangerous stuff in the sewers the players need a police officer :tongue:

Sorry i've not posted yet, i've been busy/unable to think of a good entry to my character.

Surly after the dangerous stuff in the sewers the players need a police officer :tongue:

Definitely! There's allot of stuff to go off if your character is a cop! For one thing you could follow me, Inserge (aka; the phantom) or the police car crash!

I am going to make my character wake up soon, I too have had allot to do, midterms and the like!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Me and sok just escaped from a crashed police car, you could have survived and follow us.