Anio

Venator Class Republic Attack Cruiser

Started building my Venator about a week ago. Ordered the elements about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago with a lot of substitutions for the 1 x 16 and 1 x 14 Technic beams.

Have really enjoyed the build so far.

You sir have incredible dedication. Must be relieving to finally build the Venator after such a long time!

^Huh... being curious how is this related to the topic?

This was my initial thought as well

Oh, well I didn't get it first time - I thought you'd build three more of... MF or whatever :D So i went like 'what'?! Now with the explanation, it's perfectly fine (although still quite expandable) comment :D

tell you what if i ever do this type of thing again, buying all new Lego's. magnets are so WEAK! Plus some discoloration you don't real notice till in place. Now the positive...

had a blast constructing this huge Moc on every level!! will post a pic or two when i figure out how to post on this site!

Never done this before and would like thank you guys!!

-Doug

tell you what if i ever do this type of thing again, buying all new Lego's. magnets are so WEAK! Plus some discoloration you don't real notice till in place. Now the positive...

had a blast constructing this huge Moc on every level!! will post a pic or two when i figure out how to post on this site!

Never done this before and would like thank you guys!!

-Doug

Upload pictures to http://imgur.com right click and copy the image of the picture URL or address. Then on the forum editor there is a Image button. Paste that link into it.

Hope that helps :D

Can't wait to see :D

Edited by elementx850

Hello everyone,

Currently building a Venator and have read about the magnet holder replacements earlier in this thread - most noticeably the ones in this link: https://www.flickr.c...57652308655664/

For those that have used these brackets, how many were needed to hold the bottom (ventral) hull sections in place? Also are they needed for the top (dorsal) sections?

Thanks!

i don't know how to send a PM but i want to buy the instructions

pls hlp me

See page 7 and go ahead.

Hey Guys, 3900 pieces into my Venator. but like everyone else the magnet holders are a bit of a concern with the outrageous price tag. Has some one got instructions for fitting the magnet work around with the technic parts? Thanks in advance

Just bought 34 of them this morning. :grin:

What did you pay for your magnet holders Anio?

The magnets I bought are not for the Venator only. But I spent almost 600€ on them (magnets + magnets holders).

You don't have to buy the tan magnet holders. You can buy the other colours (white, blue, dark gray) too since you will never see them. The other colours are a bit cheaper than the tan ones.

The magnets I bought are not for the Venator only. But I spent almost 600€ on them (magnets + magnets holders).

I would really love to know what big project you are working on that you need 24 of those super expensive magnet holders. Considering I spent as much as did for those building your SSD and the Venator I don't think my wife would want me ever build your new thing. Still finishing the SSD. lol.

I am just building a second Venator. :grin:

A bit more than 1000€.

Anio, do you have any plans for MOCs coming up, I am going to likely do your two newest ones, but if you are planning something big, then I may have to only do one

No SW MOC in the pipe for the months to come....