Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day One

How dare you!

:laugh: You're hilarious.

You had it coming to you, and now you're SURPRISED? :laugh: Absolutley hilarious.

yeah yeah! I have a new theory though. What if the cinema workers hid the mafia after they did the deed. Like maybe they snuck in and the cinema workers hid them. No I am not trying to shrug blame off me this is just a theory.

As for something to say on my behalf I say nothing but I consider it an insult for you to associate me with this mafia.

I never realised we were dealing with such bastards. The sight of it, it horrors me. I hope Andrew and Lucy are okay, I'm not sure if they saw it.

The absolute bastards.......

Ahhhhh! *claps hands over Andrew's eyes* Don't look, don't look! Omygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. :cry_sad:

Well, it seems Andrew is handing $100 to a tree... Maybe a Mafia Member is hiding in that tree...?

*SLAP* How dare you! My baby boy... yeah right. I'll have you know that says 1.00, not 100. It's the dollar I gave him not an hour ago, you buffoon!

How dare you!

:hmpf:

Susan, you're caught up in your own lies. My verdict isn't final. I have one other in mind....

I really hope it was'nt you Susan because my's hearts out for revenge. The mafia's hurt me now i'll hurt them all!

yeah yeah! I have a new theory though. What if the cinema workers hid the mafia after they did the deed. Like maybe they snuck in and the cinema workers hid them. No I am not trying to shrug blame off me this is just a theory.

As for something to say on my behalf I say nothing but I consider it an insult for you to associate me with this mafia.

It's never a good idea to base a theory off an occupation in these games... of life. I think this is just another example of you trying to put the blame on someone else. Suspicious activity indeed..... yet I am hesitant to vote you off. Maybe if you can come up with reasonable explanations for your behavior, you will be spared.

How dare you!

Vote: Susan Webb/brickme

:sweet:

She's either just making up things because she likes to and thinks it's cool, or she's scum. either way, it's good we get rid of her.

I suggest we vote now and get this day overwith, so we can maybe find evidence during the night. Right now we're without any leads, except this woman's behavior and her particular interest in playing 9 year old James Bond(Whoever that is.) and looking at security camera footage(Whatever that is. :wacko:) from bank robberies that may not even have happened.

I would hate to lose a townie, if she is one, but she is still leading us off track. :look:

*yawn* time for my afternoon nap! However your reasonable explanation wil come right after my nap. What do you want a reasonable explanation on. My theories, My characters history, My talkative behavior...

You had it coming to you, and now you're SURPRISED? :laugh: Absolutley hilarious.

This is not realy a laughing matter, is it?' I do find it ironic, but funny, not realy.

I suppose she feels that the whole town has turned against her, but I'm a sympathetic sorta guy.

Despite that though, I feel that lynching her is the right thing to do for the whole of us, I feel prety bad about it but I'm gunna vote fer her.

Not yet though, often times in games... of life such as this the first three er so to vote someone off are blamed fer killin her if she turns out to be innocent.

*yawn* time for my afternoon nap! However your reasonable explanation wil come right after my nap. What do you want a reasonable explanation on. My theories, My characters history, My talkative behavior...

I don't need an explanation, your behavior says it all for me.

She's either just making up things because she likes to and thinks it's cool, or she's scum. either way, it's good we get rid of her.

That is disgusting behaviour. If she is a townie, you still think it is good to kill her? I cannot stand for that, if she is a townie and is killed, it is bad, not a blessing. I sincerely hope that was a slip of the tongue.

As for Susan, I think we are to hasty in voting her off, we need to see if she can defend herself properly first.

I am not trying to defender her because I am scum ( which I am not ) and I am trying to keep them all here, I am defending her because I believe she needs a chance.

Where's this coming from? Why do you specifically say it would the cinema workers who'd hide them? Anyone could help the mob hide. Am I missing something here?

Besides, everyone can be seen at the diner, so no one is hiding after this latest incident.

Inconsistent? Oh really, the master of inconsistensy is....

Vote: Lois Jackson/Striker

She thinks killing a possible townie is good. :sadnew:

Who are the cinema workers? As far as I am aware, we are the town of Stapleton. Regardless, the scum would be in our 21, and there were all 21 of us in that picture. It is evident that the crime was committed while I enjoyed my lunch slaw.

Hmm... I don't really believe in killing our own, but I have a family. And I'm a woman of action...

As for Susan, I think we are to hasty in voting her off, we need to see if she can defend herself properly first.

Whatever you say, honey, although I think she's taking a nap right now... :look: She's had her chance, no?

She just blew us all off by leaving to take an afternoon nap, I don't think she has an explanation at all and is meerly oblivious to the fact that she may well be voted off.

She is definately not adding anything usefull to the conversation, but I think she's Shcum an bad at hidin' it!

I think the clamor of our intercourse has roused Susan from her afternoon nap prematurely.

That is disgusting behaviour. If she is a townie, you still think it is good to kill her? I cannot stand for that, if she is a townie and is killed, it is bad, not a blessing. I sincerely hope that was a slip of the tongue.

You misunderstand me again. :wink: I mean that she is leading us off track with all this discussion and bank robberies, and she's kind of starting to mix us up with her ever-changing stories...

Very well, do what you think is right. :classic:

I am not trying to defender her because I am scum ( which I am not ) and I am trying to keep them all here, I am defending her because I believe she needs a chance.

The reason I want this day over with and am voting so soon, is because we need evidence, and we don't have any until night comes. We may get something during the night actions. This has been necessary in other games... of life, and is what needs to be done to move on with this game... of life, so we can actually be on to somethign instead of wasting time talking about bak robberies and being asked to be an orphan child spy by the mafia. :sceptic:

What, you're not confused by her statements as well?

Inconsistent? Oh really, the master of inconsistensy is....

Vote: Lois Jackson/Striker

She thinks killing a possible townie is good. :sadnew:

Did I ever say that? Geez, people, I never said I think it's good. But I think it'll be good for us to move on and kill the scum; isn't that what we're supposed to be doing? Like I said just a second ago, lynching the person who's most suspicious, in this case Ms. Webb, will be good for us to move on and get evidence during the night. Tomorrow will be a whole other situation, where we may have evidence, and we won't need to waste time.

I'm sorry if you think I enjoy this whole condemning people thing. But where else is this day going, other than not having a conviction?

We could possibly not have a conviction today, if we don't vote...?

At the moment, though, I feel that the legally efficient action, given the gravitas of the situation, would to be to

Vote: Susan/brickme

Thank you steven,

As you all know I am a dancer here in this town of stapleton.

I have had a hard life until I got a job here and in these tough economical times I could lose it.

Now If you are not so hasty you could interrogate me. Or you could listen to what I have to say.

Hear me out. I would NEVER betray this town especially since mayor white is so nice and kind. I could never betray him much less the town. I don't care about money. I don't care about alcohol. I don't want a criminal record much less be killed by my friends and fellow town people. If a mob asked me to join (which one did once) I would rather shoot myself than join. You must hear me out. If you want to get rid of the scum vote for someone else. I would NEVER hear me NEVER betray the town.

Hmm... I don't really believe in killing our own, but I have a family. And I'm a woman of action...

Whatever you say, honey, although I think she's taking a nap right now... :look: She's had her chance, no?

I know. She is sleeping when her life is at stake, I can't help a women who sleeps at this time in the investigation! It's almost if she wants to die, though that is a terrible thing to say.