Henning M.

LEGOworld Copenhagen 2010

I´m in for the 'after-event beer' as well.. as long as my mom doesn´t know about it. :grin:

Don´t forget, your mom always knows everything :hmpf_bad:

An "after-event coke" will be fine though.

Looking forward to see what vehicles you will bring. You sure got a lot to choose from. I am almost jealous because you are a great inventor of fancy vehicles. Can´t wait to see your contribution.

I will arrive at Bella Center around 9:00 saturday morning, after sleeping at my little brothers house. I am not driving to the event, but coming by bus and train.

Between 10:00 and 17:00 I will more or less work, but I will surely have time to talk to you all, walk around a bit, and give my little brother, his family and my mother a tour through the exhibition. I will stay at a hotel close to Nørreport Station, but the Metro go straight to that station from Bella Center. Sunday I will be "at work" again. I will probably try and be at the exhibition at 9:00 or earlier, to have time to photograph some of the goodies. Sunday I will be back in Kolding rather late, as we have to pack down some of the exhibition after 17:00. I will go back by train, and probably be a bit too tired to get to work monday morning.

:hmpf_bad:

Don´t forget, your mom always knows everything :hmpf_bad:

An "after-event coke" will be fine though.

Looking forward to see what vehicles you will bring. You sure got a lot to choose from. I am almost jealous because you are a great inventor of fancy vehicles. Can´t wait to see your contribution.

To quote Darth Vader:

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :vader:

(Which was litterally what I screamed when I read that.. Do you have to be everywhere? :hmpf_bad: )

You´re like an octopus, with arms everywhere... :grin:

Edited by Dennimator

Hmmmm, after having done a bit of receacrh we migth actually end up with an after hours coke anyway. It seems like there are no beerselling enterprices at the only shopping area nearby - FIELDS.

But I hope to be able to post more specific information late wednesday after setting up my contribution to the exhibit, and checking out the area.

So have a good trip to Copenhage everyone, looking forward to see you there.

If you take a small peek at http://www.byggepladen.dk/forum/

you can see some teasers going to be shown in the town/train layout as well as a few other interresting things :classic:

All the best Henning M.

Hmmmm, after having done a bit of receacrh we migth actually end up with an after hours coke anyway. It seems like there are no beerselling enterprices at the only shopping area nearby - FIELDS.

But I hope to be able to post more specific information late wednesday after setting up my contribution to the exhibit, and checking out the area.

So have a good trip to Copenhage everyone, looking forward to see you there.

If you take a small peek at http://www.byggepladen.dk/forum/

you can see some teasers going to be shown in the town/train layout as well as a few other interresting things :classic:

All the best Henning M.

Isn't Fields kind of boring for a meet up? Why dont we take the metro to Copenhagen and find somewhere else? Just an idea.

BTW should we work out some kind of meeting point and time on Saturday, to make it easier to find each other?

Plans have changed. Nah, nothing important. :tongue:

I will be at the Ben10 area instead, which is kind of nice since it's next to the big fan area (byggepladen etc.)

But of course I might even end up doing something else, who knows.

I have no preference as to what should happen saturday after 17:00 but I have to get to my hotel anyway, which is close to Nørreport.

I just picked up my crew-pass today :thumbup:

Plans have changed. Nah, nothing important. :tongue:

I will be at the Ben10 area instead, which is kind of nice since it's next to the big fan area (byggepladen etc.)

But of course I might even end up doing something else, who knows.

I have no preference as to what should happen saturday after 17:00 but I have to get to my hotel anyway, which is close to Nørreport.

I just picked up my crew-pass today :thumbup:

I had no idea that they would have an area dedicated to Ben10, considering that the sets aren't released in Denmark until March.

Hi all

Just a bit of information. The store Bilka have all LEGO at -25% next week. Throughout all their stores in Denmark. There are one in Fields, about 800m from Bella Center. opening hours saturday are 8.00 - 17.00. How much stuff there will be on the shelves on saturday is a good question, but normaly they stock a pretty decent range of sets. Please do not ask me to go there and look for sets, as we probably will be a bit bussy with "other things" :tongue:

for opening hours on other days, try www.fields.dk or www.bilka.dk

All the best Henning M.

This is what I´m thinking of bringing:

dsc02129.jpg

(The bus and ambulance are originally Ralph_S´ creations, but they have been modified pretty much, and I think it´s good if more people get to see his fantastic creations.)

dsc02130.jpg

dsc02131.jpg

dsc02132.jpg

A modification of my old "Hinckley´s Whack-O-Mobile". Comes with Hinckley fig. :wink:

dsc02133.jpg

A snow plough. This may be a bit out of place, is there a layout of a snowy landscape there?

dsc02134.jpg

A complete revamp (and as you can see, WIP) of my old VW Beetle model.

Now for Ralph´s creations:

dsc02135.jpg

dsc02136.jpg

I might bring 1-2 other models (CURRENTLY wipS)as well, if I get the time to finish them before the event. Currently the beetle has highest priority.

I hope these models are OK and up to the standard. :classic:

Anyone that was there that actually got some pics yet?

Please post away!

Anyone that was there that actually got some pics yet?

Please post away!

You can find some on flickr, here are some pictures by the British guy that made the red railway bridge (also features in a BBC clip earlier this year):

Photo Stream of Warren Elsmore

I hope to upload all my photos from the event later today.

Nice pics Front :thumbup:!

The who, what, where :laugh::

4384664465_443469a025.jpg

That looks like a picture suitable for a caption contest :tongue:

Are these official and if so, who ended up with extras of these lovely items for those of us who couldn't possibly make it? :wub:

35803.jpg

35804.jpg

Please PM me so we can discuss it further. :wink:

Are these official and if so, who ended up with extras of these lovely items for those of us who couldn't possibly make it? :wub

35804.jpg

Please PM me so we can discuss it further. :wink:

This one is official, but the Kjeld one isn´t. :wink:

Hi

wait and see at EB event 2010 :tongue:

There might be a small surprice hidden somewhere

And to your information Keld's minifig is his official bussinesscard. Almost imposible to obtain so that is not in the surprice package.

All the best Henning M.

Edited by Henning M.

Hi

wait and see at EB event 2010 :tongue:

There might be a small surprice hidden somewhere

And to your information Keld's minifig is his official bussinesscard. Almost imposible to obtain so that is not in the surprice package.

All the best Henning M.

Does the surprise involve a certain box you had under the exhibition table? :wink::grin:

4384664465_443469a025.jpg

May I ask who the guy on the left is?

(or is that a stupid question and I am the only one who doesn't know it?) :blush:

Quite impressive bar he's wearing. :wink:

Hey, I KNOW that guy! It's Rudy, one of the two murderers! Although he claims it was Alfred who threw the killer shot.

a_wanted.jpg_thumb.jpg

(I also heard rumours that his real name was Rob a.k.a. legoloco)

In the original picture I can hardly make out the name, but I think first name is Rob.

Hey, I KNOW that guy! It's Rudy, one of the two murderers! Although he claims it was Alfred who threw the killer shot.

a_wanted.jpg_thumb.jpg

(I also heard rumours that his real name was Rob a.k.a. legoloco)

Thanks for the reply, Matija.

But now I want to read the whole story... :devil:

What's that frisbeeing about? (great poster btw.!)