CopMike

EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2009

What's wrong with the right one? :wacko:

Maybe he lost it promising about last years prizes. :tongue:

I'm really looking forward to what the prizes will be! I'm certain it will be great like last year :thumbup: .

Sssshhh...He doesn't have a right one...a nasty accident involving 'action stations', the Walrus keeper and a big blue bucket you know...

Better not talk about it, he is quite sensitive on the issue.

Nothing. It just has greater sentimental value. I only swear on that one in extreme cases.

Sssshhh...He doesn't have a right one...a nasty accident involving 'action stations', the Walrus keeper and a big blue bucket you know...

I've got a great story on that one, but my wife would kill me if I shared it. :grin:

That's it Walrus, you just lost your "blue bucket" privileges for a week! :devil:

Ouch! VERY poor timing on that, Sieggy! Now that Missus Walrus is mad at you anyway, why not tell us all about that bucketeering story?!

On a sidenote - I was wondering, do birthday boys get a boost in probability to get drawn :sweet: (very sweet)?

*disclaimer* This post has nothing to do with testicles. Carry on if that offends you. :grin:

Whoo hoo! I won a prize! Thanks to CopMike and Siegfried and the rest of the EB staff who organized this!

Ouch! VERY poor timing on that, Sieggy! Now that Missus Walrus is mad at you anyway, why not tell us all about that bucketeering story?!

On a sidenote - I was wondering, do birthday boys get a boost in probability to get drawn :sweet: (very sweet)?

Happy belated birthday (I think, or am I just misunderstanding :wacko:)

Happy belated birthday (I think, or am I just misunderstanding :wacko:)

As a matter of fact, you're ~a week early, but thanks anyway :laugh:

I was just curious, hence the question...

OMG! OMG! I won something!

*runs around in circles*

*faints*

OMG!

*wakes up, runs around in circles, bumps head on the door frame and is knocked out cold*

I know I'm a bit late to be saying congrats to them but congrats Mofo Jones I thought your user name was interesting so I clicked on your name and found your great entry! Good job! and congratulations to you and all the other winners! Happy Holidays :classic:

Seriously. I swear on my left testicle; it is not the prize.

Glad to know that (CENSORED) isn't the prize and you can still retain your left testis. It still made me laugh amongst all the 'Ssh...Secret's though!

Congrats to the new winners, including our valued reviewer Svelte (who deserves a free prize for all those reviews)

Edited by The Rancor

OMG! OMG! I won something!

*runs around in circles*

*faints*

OMG!

*wakes up, runs around in circles, bumps head on the door frame and is knocked out cold*

Hahaha! :laugh:

This somehow reminds me of Homer Simpson... :grin:

Yes, I win! :sweet:

I've been very lucky when it comes to winning LEGO lately, I hope that continues :grin:

Thanks everybody!

Yes, I win! :sweet:

I've been very lucky when it comes to winning LEGO lately, I hope that continues :grin:

Thanks everybody!

There sure is a fair amount of main prizes going to Sweden this year... :hmpf_bad::grin:

Anyway: congrats!

There sure is a fair amount of main prizes going to Sweden this year... :hmpf_bad::grin:

Anyway: congrats!

I´m not complaining! :laugh:

*Cough*ShippingwithinthecountryischeaperforCopMike*Cough*

Edited by Dennimator

*Cough*ShippingwithinthecountryischeaperforCopMike*Cough*

Swedish conspiracy! :laugh:

I hope within the rest of the EU isn't that expensive either :wink:

Edited by Rick

Swedish conspiracy! :laugh:

I hope within the rest of the EU isn't that expensive either :wink:

Well, the most expensive place to ship to in the whole world - is the Netherlands. :devil::tongue:

:grin:

Well, the most expensive place to ship to in the whole world - is the Netherlands. :devil::tongue:

:grin:

Muahahha! Is it actually the most expensive? I would think it would be more expensive to ship to Antarctica. :tongue:

Muahahha! Is it actually the most expensive? I would think it would be more expensive to ship to Antarctica. :tongue:

No, actually, I was just joking. :grin:

In north Sweden it´s actually closer to Antarctica than to the Netherlands... :wink:

No, actually, I was just joking. :grin:

In north Sweden it´s actually closer to Antarctica than to the Netherlands... :wink:

No, the north of Sweden might be closer to the Arctic (North pole) than to the Netherlands but it certainly isn't near Antarctica (South pole) :wink: .

But of course, then there is this Swedish joke about "Sydpolen till sydpolackerna" that complicates things :tongue:

No, the north of Sweden might be closer to the Arctic (North pole) than to the Netherlands but it certainly isn't near Antarctica (South pole) :wink: .

But of course, then there is this Swedish joke about "Sydpolen till sydpolackerna" that complicates things :tongue:

Ahh. I always mix those two up. :blush:

Yay! I won! I wonder what shh, secret... means

Edited by prateek