Oky

Dr. Inferno's Cargo Train of DOOM!

Ha! This evil powered train is absolutely fantastic! I gotta say that giant superlaser fits this moc perfectly, I mean, how could you have a Dr. Inferno moc without a huge laser!?! Your train itself looks wonderful, I love the flowing look to it and the way you designed the front lights is awesome! Great work on this!

Very impressive !!

However, being a train fan I must ask one question ... besides the jet engines, were is the main engine located? Too funny lots of self defense, which is important don't get me wrong, but the big guy better hope his trip is mainly downhill.

Very cool though. In fact, the "weapons" are the best part so ...

Its too bad you weren't able to enter it in the contest. Again, Great job!

PS

I apologize ... after looking at it again, I answered my own question ... it's powered by pure evil. Much more efficient than diesel.

Edited by ktbflyfish

I hope it's okay to bump this up, Oky Wan Kenobi, because this is a fantastic vehicle. I can picture your train on Inferno Island, on a rail that loops around the island, through the jungle, and into the Volcano base. Awesome work, I love it to pieces.

Do you still have this one together?

I'd love to see an Agents train, possibly something very similar to the mobile command center but carrying some of their vehicles along through the city.

I hope it's okay to bump this up, Oky Wan Kenobi, because this is a fantastic vehicle. I can picture your train on Inferno Island, on a rail that loops around the island, through the jungle, and into the Volcano base.

You mean like those things in The Incredibles? :grin: Yeah, I can see that too.

Thanks, and I certainly don't mind the bumping. :classic:

I love it to pieces.

Please don't. It was hard to assemble. :tongue:

Do you still have this one together?

Yes, and I will add that passenger wagon people have been asking for some day. :classic:

I'd love to see an Agents train, possibly something very similar to the mobile command center but carrying some of their vehicles along through the city.

Good idea. However, I'm afraid I don't have the necessary amount of dark blue for that. :sceptic: If I should see and buy the Aerial Defense Unit on clearance at some point, I can definitely give it a try, but until then, perhaps someone else might make one. :thumbup:

it's powered by pure evil. Much more efficient than diesel.

It sure is! :laugh:

:devil: Go Evil! :devil:

Awesome! Looks like it could be a set! :sweet:

Pure evil you say? :look: Can I get a bottle of that? I need a bit of it. :grin:

How could I missed this MOC. (never come to check the action themes :sceptic: ) It is fantastic. It really fits well with the set. Great imagination and building. The train is awsome looking and all the secret weapons make it even better. This sould be an official lego set so I could buy it :thumbup:

Great MOC! :wub: It's a shame that trains aren't a strong enough line; official themed trains like this would be cool!

I do have one question though. In some photos the under belly tank is visible...

rear.jpg

...in others it is not.

side.jpg

Am I going crazy?

This is brilliant work , looks like a TLG train , if that is TLG were to build a train for the Agents theme

Edited by Siegfried
Don't needlessly quote things, especially entire posts!

Thanks for all the late kind comments on this guys. :classic: I'm flattered.

I do have one question though. In some photos the under belly tank is visible...in others it is not... Am I going crazy?

You mean crazier? :tongue: No, it actually has a cloaking device on it, so that the Agents can't hit it. :devil: Nah, just kidding. It fell off during the photo shoot without me noticing, and I was too lazy to retake the pics. :blush:

Thanks for all the late kind comments on this guys. :classic: I'm flattered.

You mean crazier? :tongue: No, it actually has a cloaking device on it, so that the Agents can't hit it. :devil: Nah, just kidding. It fell off during the photo shoot without me noticing, and I was too lazy to retake the pics. :blush:

I think that's a perfect answer. I have to wonder though, why would they only install the cloaking device on the fuel tank. :laugh:

Just kidding, I understand things like that happening, I hate retaking pics.

LOVE IT! Wow, this looks so great. Anyway to get instruction on this Oky? Really fantastic and a lot of fun.

I wish Lego would make a kit like this.