Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

The Big Bang Theory

Wow, it really has been a long time since I last posted custom minifigs. :tongue:

Has anyone ever watched the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory? I personally love the show, and I've decided to create the main characters in minifig form. Here they are:

Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, Ph.D

4079115705_f6ee0cd258_d.jpg

My printer does a funny thing. The colors of my decal labels come out lighter than my intentions, so the skin color is kind of off.

Howard Wolowitz, M.Eng

4079115107_cdc0b3854c_d.jpg

I really wanted to make his hair better, but it turns out, it's really hard to get that "perfect globe" shape...

Penny

4079113683_530787b7ff_d.jpg

This is the only purist minifig in this set; more due to the fact that her face and clothes can be matched with existing parts.

Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, Ph.D

4079872932_7d260ed0d6_d.jpg

Another issue with the Sculpey hair. I just remind myself that the character's hairstyle does change a little in later episodes...

And finally... the beloved...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Ph.D

4079114121_0c1651ce5f_d.jpg

Ah~~! One word: PERFECTION.

Hope you enjoy!

~tin7

Sheldon is perfect! :laugh: Great hair and clever use of the 1x1 plates, too.

I agree Leonard is the weakest, but fantastic work all around! Thanks for sharing.

Great work on these, you really nailed a lot of the characters quite well. I think you are right in Leonard being the weakest of the bunch, but he is still great, now any chance of making the flat with the special spot on the couch?

Great work on these, you really nailed a lot of the characters quite well. I think you are right in Leonard being the weakest of the bunch, but he is still great, now any chance of making the flat with the special spot on the couch?

i'm working on that! i've already made decals for Sheldon's math boards, and the table. i just need enough brown pieces for the couch now; in the process of scavenging...... :sceptic:

You know, I couldn't figure out why Sheldon looked thinner than the rest, but it's because you have him on single swaure studs. BRILLIANT!!

Awesome figs. They look straight from the show!

Even though I've only watched it once the minifigs shared a likeness with there real life counter parts.

Very nice job... I love the decal of Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, Ph.D.

Nice use of black outline and no black outline in the torso design... :thumbup:

Second I love the hair piece of Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Ph.D.

I have no words for it... just perfect.

The face decals are also great... the only thing I could say is about the glasses of . Leonard Hofstadter, Ph.D, they are a little more curved then your design but overall super job.

Keep it up,

kurt

They do look very good indeed, a job well done!

My favourite is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, Ph.D :thumbup: .

The show is one of my favorites especially the episode with Wil Wheaton. You did a great job with these especially Koothrapalli, Sheldon, and Howard.

WHEEEEEEEAAAATON!

This is the best show I ever seen and you made a wonderful tribute to it !

You captured the perve smile of Howard perfectly !

You did a really great job with all of them !