Athos

Roof Techniques

I seem to remember someone posting an interesting design for terra cotta roof tiles using plates and technic connectors if I remember correctly. I haven't seen it posted here yet, though I believe it should be.

I'll try to post my pics of this. If anyone is interested you can search this forum for Terra cotta, for some reason the t needs to be capitalized. I show a few how to shots in the thread.

Hello! Does anyone have any roof techniques for a round tower? It's built in a fairly common way with 1x1s and 1x2s. I'll provide you guys with some pictures later.

What an inspiring thread

Agreed, and I'm glad it has been revived as I would have been unlikely to have found it otherwise.

There is a wealth of really interesting and beautiful techniques in here, and I'll definitely be trying my hand at a few of them.

Agreed, and I'm glad it has been revived as I would have been unlikely to have found it otherwise.

There is a wealth of really interesting and beautiful techniques in here, and I'll definitely be trying my hand at a few of them.

If you read the forum carefully you'd see that we have a thread for indices etc. stuck at the very top of this page. There you'll find much more threads like this. Actually though, this thread here is aimed at collecting and sharing ideas about how to build cool roofes and not about telling everybody how much you like this thread. Stuff like this clutters the thread and will be removed.

Wow ! Very great technics ! Everything shown in this topic is amazing !

I love the flippers roof technic, and the terracotta roof is a great idea. I love the use of the round technic connectors.

If you read the forum carefully you'd see that we have a thread for indices etc. stuck at the very top of this page. There you'll find much more threads like this. Actually though, this thread here is aimed at collecting and sharing ideas about how to build cool roofes and not about telling everybody how much you like this thread. Stuff like this clutters the thread and will be removed.

Wouldn't it be easier to pin this thread? I would have never thought to look for this thread there, as a non native english speaker/writer I don't even know what indices means (I guess I'll be looking it up now though).

Indices is the plural of index. That said, we actually have a whole bunch of threads like this which is why it wouldn't make much sense to pin them all.