Sign in to follow this  
Athos

Castle Frankenstein

That is quite nice! The trees are also very nice. Perhaps some spiders, webs and a different colour ground, like brown, black, dark grey and small green pieces makes it more spooky. It is meant for halloween at least. :wink:

Hello!

That's great! I am impressed by the tower spires where you used wedge bricks, which is very creative! :classic:

I've recently been there! I don't live far away from there and we had celebration with friends. Around the yard, the crew has just been preparing several Halloween attractions with ghost shrouds, skeletons, fireworks and all these things, as you can imagine. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

That's great! I am impressed by the tower spires where you used wedge bricks, which is very creative! :classic:

That was someone else's idea. Though I don't remember who's. And I will take credit for being the first person to clearly photograph the idea for copying by the rest of the community...

I've recently been there! I don't live far away from there and we had celebration with friends.

That's funny. Even though I knew it was a real place, it never occurred to me that some members might have actually been there... I guess the name Castle Frankenstein is just so iconic, that I subconsciously don't think about it being a real visitable place. :grin:

Steve

Nice work Athos, this is a nice representation of Castle Frankenstein. I love the evocative dark mood to the creation, especially with the dead person in the sulkie.

The towers and landscape look great, and the face on the entrance looks great. Say, when did you find time to build? I thought you would be busy changing nappies :laugh:

Say, when did you find time to build? I thought you would be busy changing nappies :laugh:

Actually this was another (and the last) MOC that I did pre-baby and saved to post for Halloween. :grin:

Steve

Castle looks good, I especially liek the dark trees. Regular green ones would have looked to happy and bright.

Any close ups of the action?

Any close ups of the action?

Yes. There are pictures of most everything, including close up of the spire designs and interior of all the rooms, in the flickr gallery.

Steve

Very neat castle Athos, love the two towers and the angry mob! I think the castle is a little too blocky in places but other than that is really neat.

My favourite touch is the dead body excavated from the cemetery.

Batbrick Away! :devil: