EB Community Star Wars Build

Here is my first entry. I hope it is up to standard. :classic:

Munitions Room

4075271419_0924cefbe9_o.jpg

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Great job Jammiedodger714!

I love it :wub:

I like all the bomb-amo thingys :wub::thumbup:

I think whoever is doing outside turrets they should do some of These or some of These.

Can't wait to see other peoples rooms.

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Here is my first entry. I hope it is up to standard. :classic:

Munitions Room

Jamie, this is a nice munitions room, however you only really need to put one picture in this topic with a link to the entry thread :wink: No sense making this thread run slower.

I really like the centre piece, is it a form of generator? A great variety of munitions too. Good stuff.

Great job Jammiedodger714!

I love it :wub:

I like all the bomb-amo thingys :wub::thumbup:

Thanks Fox. :classic:

Jamie, this is a nice munitions room, however you only really need to put one picture in this topic with a link to the entry thread :wink: No sense making this thread run slower.

I really like the centre piece, is it a form of generator? A great variety of munitions too. Good stuff.

Good point, sorry. Kinda n00bish of me huh? :blush: I edited it for all your sakes.

Thanks anyway. :classic: Yes, that is a generator. It is supposed to charge the projectiles/ammunition.

Nice ammo room, JD. I'm not sure if a generator would make sense in such a room (explosion hazard) but it sure looks cool. :thumbup:

I have three two questions though:

1. Why is one of the "arms" of the generator different?
  2. Why is a pilot looking for amo?

3. Where is the required open side?

I have begun construction on the droid repair room, and I have a question at Eskallon:

Does it matter what the height distance between the Technic holes is?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Nice ammo room, JD. I'm not sure if a generator would make sense in such a room (explosion hazard) but it sure looks cool. :thumbup:

I have three questions though:

I have begun construction on the droid repair room, and I have a question at Eskallon:

No, the distance dosn't matter Oky. JD the no open side is acceptable as it has the roof open. I explained to the person with the top floor of venator 2 that this is allowed, but i can't remember who it was and im on my phone.

I have three questions though:

No, the distance dosn't matter Oky. JD the no open side is acceptable as it has the roof open. I explained to the person with the top floor of venator 2 that this is allowed, but i can't remember who it was and im on my phone.

Alright, alright. No need to say things twice! :tongue: Thanks.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Alright, alright. No need to say things twice! :tongue:

Tip of the day: Don't talk on the phone and post on EB at the same time. :laugh:

I think he meant he was posting from his phone, not talking on it while posting. :wink:

Oh, I see. :blush:

@ Forresto: When you make the Detention Block, don't forget to pose some senate guards in front of the cells and put Gunray in one of them. :sweet: You could maybe even include Ahsoka and Luminara interrogating him. :grin: (If you have all those figs, that is. :wink: )

@ chris: Would you mind if we switch rooms, so that I have room 36 and you have 39?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

@ chris: Would you mind if we switch rooms, so that I have room 36 and you have 39?

Not a problem, of course. I'm curious as to why though!

I think i'll get building now, this project seems to be moving along quite quickly!

[*]Why is one of the "arms" of the generator different?

I... *cough* ran out of pieces *cough*. :wink:

[*]Why is a pilot looking for amo?

He isn't. He is operating the power controls. Besides, in this case he is an engineer too. :tongue:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Not a problem, of course. I'm curious as to why though!

No special reason. It will just make me feel better to have my strategy room beneath my bridge. I might even connect them with a Turbolift, but we'll see. :wink:

He isn't. He is operating the power controls. Besides, in this case he is an engineer too. :tongue:

I see. That makes sense - in a Battlefront sort of way. :tongue:

@ Forresto: When you make the Detention Block, don't forget to pose some senate guards in front of the cells and put Gunray in one of them. :sweet: You could maybe even include Ahsoka and Luminara interrogating him. :grin: (If you have all those figs, that is. :wink: )

If only I had some senate commandos :cry_sad: . Oh well I have ashoka and Gunray so i'll make sure to include them.

That's alright. I guess normal clones will do. :wink: I suggest keeping an eye on the Venator on amazon. The price goes up and down there, and it has so far been as low as $80. :sweet: Otherwise, there is always the surprise savings at the Lego store on Black Friday. :thumbup:

Training Room 1 - Hostage Situation

overview.jpg

I'm adding the photos to the entry thread right now. Enjoy! :classic:

I... *cough* ran out of pieces *cough*. :wink:

I thought you have 4 snail tanks. Surely you could have borrowed some pieces from their "eyes" for making your entry?

Anyway, nice training room. I like the choice of a Naboo guard as a hostage. My only gripe is the absence of any holo-projector(s). Some trans light blue studs on the walls would have done the trick. Unless they are supposed to be in the invisible ceiling.

Good start for a repair bay, CommanderFlash, but it looks a bit empty at the moment. You could have some more tools and spare parts lying around the room, and maybe a crane for lifting heavy parts. Maybe even a hoisting platform for lifting the walkers for repair. Also, the door seems too small for a walker to fit through, so I would either make the door larger, or think of another way to get the walkers into the room.

I was ill last week, when I was going to go and buy all my bricks, but I'm feeling alot better now. :) I shall order bricks this Saturday and commence building until I stumble upon a brick shortage. :p

Nobody's taken Admiral Woodhouse's name of the list for the engine room :wink: His post must have been overlooked.

Edited by Ratshot

Loving the new entrys Jammiedodger714 and Commander Flash :thumbup::wub:

This build is going to look Great when it is done. :wub:

Can't wait to see more!

CommanderFox

Wonderful entries so far guys, keep them coming.

Dont let the build die.

brickme, you need to click on the All sizes button above each picture and then pick a size 800 x 600 or less. Copy the url and then use insert picture button. Here is what the code should look like, this is one of my pics, but yours should be similar.

[img=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2741/4056520961_16d440a644_o.jpg]

If it doesn't have static in the description it wont work.

A nice creation, I like the claw game to win prizes. :classic:

Hi guys

I look forward to seeing more entries and today I will be updateing the first post and the brickshelf folders. Also feel free to make a comment on the entries located here.

Thanks

Eskallon