ProducePrincess

What are you going as for halloween?

I don't go trick-or-treating, but I still like how you can wear anything you want on this fun yearly event. :sweet:

When I'm older I plan on buying a plastic stormtrooper costume (like the ones that the 501st members wore). The costumes just look so cool! :wub:

Which is why I'm just getting the helmet. :grin: For one, I can't afford the entire costume (veeery very pricey!), but also it'd be a shame to grow out of it in college. :look:

It would be even better if there was one of those $100,000 USD bills (which is worth $1,591,521.20 USD today :look:):

:laugh:

One-upper. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

Damn I wish we celebrated Halloween over here, it seems so fun. If we ever did 'd go as the Riddler straight away. Alas, I'll have to wait till we visit America one day...

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I know right, but if we did I'd dress up as A Fett or a clone trooper or something. :tongue:

Or even a Halo Spartan :cry_happy:

I might go as a gun fighter or a mobster, or sit in my room and reorganize my Lego. How exciting :oh:

I glue quarters to the steps outside before I go to bed the night before. Kids try so hard to pick them up all day long!

I have no costume as of yet, doubt I will.

That would be amusing. :laugh: But how would you get them off after Halloween?

I might go trick-or-treating just for the candy. I want to go without a mask (I'm scary-looking enough, right? :tongue:), but most people in my neighborhood don't give out candy if you don't. I guess it's Freddy Krueger again.

Afterwords, I'm going to hand out candy to kids for the first five minutes, then post a "not home" sign on the front door and eat the rest myself. :tongue:

Now that's funny! :laugh:

It's pretty sad how Bob Barker retired, though. The new host isn't as funny or cool. :sad:

Yes it is. :laugh: I don't like Drew at all. :hmpf_bad: I wish I could have gotten on the show before he retired :cry_sad:. I watched him when I was five! :tongue:

I'm planning on going as a Reaper [from inFamous], Sheldon Cooper, or Jerry Seinfeld. Can't decide, though.

I think I will dress up as a hobo, put a fake beard on and where a sign which says "The end is near" and have a paper bag with a coke bottle in it. It is a joke with my friends because of 2012 and how we don't believe it. But the best costume I had ever made was 2 years ago I went as the Easy Button but I got hit over the head alot :tongue: . Oh I just noticed somebody else is going as that oh well.

Edited by nintha

I think I will dress up as a hobo, put a fake beard on and where a sign which says "The end is near" and have a paper bag with a coke bottle in it. It is a joke with my friends because of 2012 and how we don't believe it. But the best costume I had ever made was 2 years ago I went as the Easy Button but I got hit over the head alot :tongue: . Oh I just noticed somebody else is going as that oh well.

I'm considering hobofying my robot costume so i can be a robo hobo :sweet:

I don't know what it is but Halloween seems to be a bit "not celebrated" this year. I mean Christmas is already being advertised but its the 17th and Ive seen one Halloween Advert, the ASDA half price bags of sweets...Quite strange.

Anywho, For the night I shall dress like Dr. Jekyll. As the night progresses, I shall become Mr. Hyde! Muhahahahaha! :skull:

Although Halloween isn't celebrated here I'm planning on going as the Spanish Inquisition on a pub rally with a few of my friends.

I'm not going this year. Halloweens become too commercialized. :hmpf_bad:

Last year though, as a last minute costume, I went as Canada's current Prime minister. I made my hair silver with one of those color spray cans, put on my dad's sweater vest (it had for on the left hand corner, so I covered it by pinning on a piece of paper that said "Stephen Harper, P.M :laugh: ) and I was set.

I'm considering hobofying my robot costume so i can be a robo hobo :sweet:

Don't you mean a Robo? :grin:

I might just hide behind the bush in front of my house and scare kids. :tongue:

That seems pretty jerkish. Just dress up in a costume, sit out on your front porch really still holding a candy bowl, and when the kids get close enough, flinch and make a sound. That is the scariest thing you can do.

That seems pretty jerkish. Just dress up in a costume, sit out on your front porch really still holding a candy bowl, and when the kids get close enough, flinch and make a sound. That is the scariest thing you can do.

Well that's what my neighbors did a couple years ago, and they were pretty popular :tongue:

Well that's what my neighbors did a couple years ago, and they were pretty popular :tongue:

Every year this one house in my neighbourhood has a person hiding behind the stairs and when you walk by they jump out at you with the candy bowl. I used to jump up in terro but now that i'm older i just shrug and thank them for the candy.

I'm going as a ghost. It is easily the most generic costume ever, yet no one actually is it. Plus my sister agread to sew it.

Reaper052 :skull:

Well, I have decided for my costume. All Clone Wars haters may hate me now, because I'm going as CW Obi Wan! :grin: Fitting, no?

They sell BT alien force omnitrixes? I thought they only sold omnitrixes from the original ben ten show? :blush:

Yup, they do. This one and this one (the one I was considering to get). And I don't think they have the old ones anymore.

Prepare to see a lot of Michael JAcksons running around :tongue:

Would be kinda cool if somebody would go as Zombie Michael Jackson. :tongue: I would do it, but I'm too chubby to be him.

Who is this captain hammer you are going as, is he a hammer salesman or mascot?

Freeze ray tell your friends! :tongue: Captain hammer is the star super hero of a movie called "Dr horrible's sing along blog!" It is a hilarious movie packed with awesome songs you should see it.

Well, I live fairly close to Detroit, and I love evil clowns (Stephen King's IT anyone?) so I'm going as a gangsta clown. :tongue:

It's a pretty simple costume, just baggy pants, a sweatshirt, fake bling, and clown makeup.