LBaixinho

MOC: Tempestas Volatilis

1255375933m_SPLASH.jpg

Vehicle of the XVIII DD century, was built primarily to actions of piracy and to attack other flying vessels. In the age of Gas Calx declining, Tempestas Volatilis was converted into a smuggling vehicle, exploiting the characteristics of great power of speed and maneuver.

More info and pictures at this MOCPages page.

Hello!

That's a really great ship! There are many unique things I like about it. :classic: The sail barge sails look like giant fins in the way you arranged them. The back fin by the ewok hang glider sail is also very inventive! :thumbup: Also its connection with the horizontal mast and classical ship ladders. What I like most, is the use of Bionicle pieces. I don't like Bionicle much, and I am always pleased when someone finds a possibility to do something useful with them like you here. All in all: Excellent! :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Wow! Your ship looks amazing. Your hull design is incredible. I love the lines of your ship and the deck planking. The sails are very cool as well. This has to be one of my favorite steam punk ships. Great creation. :thumbup:

Brilliant! Good use of the hull pieces, and the sails at the back are an inspired touch. The use of bionicle at the front and greebles on the sides really life the whole moc. I just think the section at the back needs a little something, it looks a bit flat on top there.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks for the comments!

(...) I just think the section at the back needs a little something, it looks a bit flat on top there.

(...)

Yes, The top of "castle" at the rear is a bit.. simple. Was the last part that I made and I was a little hurry because of the end of the contest :)

SteamPunk is a favorite theme of mine next to Space and Pirates and you do an excellent job of representing it here. :thumbup:

Wow, this looks really nice, well done on capturing the steampunk feel. A good little back story helps to solidify this as well.

Cheers :classic:

Excellent MOC. Design is great. I like the color very much. And overall shape is beautiful. Sails are great touch!

That's flippin sweet. I really love the tail. Are there any propellers?

No. My intention was made a sailing boat.