ForceMaster

Space Police 2010

I'm fairly positive the yellow on the doors are not final. I bet the final is trans blue.

I'd think it would actually be yellow, actually, since the stickers on the ramp outside the door show yellow and black striping, presumably to match the doors... of course, one can hope that the two yellows match in the end, since currently the stickers seem to show a darker yellow.

Do any of the space police officers have names? I know the log has the names:

Major Brent

Major Brian

Captain Sten

Captain Søren

Captain Nathanael

Captain Morgan

Captain Niels

Captain Mariano

but, it doesnt have pictures to go with any of the names. They all show the picture with the guy who has the black sunglasses. Do the officers have profiles or bios anywhere? I know the criminals do.

I really like the Space Police base.

I remember the original Space Police base, it it was pretty sparse, with 1 jail cell and a fairly minimal hangar bay.

This new base is much better: a real garage with command center up top, cell block, and communications array. This is a real base, not just a dome or some clear pieces... I don't think there's been a space base like this in a long time.

I really like the Space Police base.

I remember the original Space Police base, it it was pretty sparse, with 1 jail cell and a fairly minimal hangar bay.

This new base is much better: a real garage with command center up top, cell block, and communications array. This is a real base, not just a dome or some clear pieces... I don't think there's been a space base like this in a long time.

I think the only one that comes close is the Blacktron I base.

I wasn't really into this line , only buying one for the minifigures but the second wave is fantastic! The base actually looks good enough to buy two of (i know i will surely get one) The limo is fantastic i love the "space pimp" :laugh: And it comes with a gold hood ornament of it as well (perfect for head crab zombies for half life of GMOD MOCs) :wink: The undercover cruiser from what i can tell has SP stickers on one side and has cargo truck stickers on the other (didn't see that coming)

Hmm... That's pretty cool. Thanks for making me like the set now, although I don't quite understand how it's an undercover vehicle since it's all white with police decals and lights :tongue:

Edited by prateek

When it's in "Undercover" mode, none of the police decals can be seen, and it has "cargo" decals instead.

Oh, now I understand. That's really cool of them :thumbup:

When it's in "Undercover" mode, none of the police decals can be seen, and it has "cargo" decals instead.

Wow, that's quite neat. Wish it could do a bit more, like change colours.

I probably won't pick up the set, since in the long run, I collect the minifigures, but still, quite interesting.

The gold "Brickfather" head doesn't seem to be printed. Hopefully, it will be printed. I've even picked out my least favourite Police minifig, so I really hope it is printed.

I've even picked out my least favourite Police minifig

Which one is it?

As for the undercover cruiser, I love the idea and the fact that they got it to transform, but I'm not really in love with the cargo version. :sceptic: I understand the dificulty of making a transforming vehicle, but I'm not sure I really like the execution. Just IMO. I'll still get it, but I'll just complain about it.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Which one is it?

As for the undercover cruiser, I love the idea and the fact that they got it to transform, but I'm not really in love with the cargo version. :sceptic: I understand the dificulty of making a transforming vehicle, but I'm not sure I really like the execution. Just IMO. I'll still get it, but I'll just complain about it.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Eh, just one of the older Space Police minifigs with a damaged head...

I agree with the cargo version looking strange. If I get it (I most likely won't), I might add some coloured stickers to the cargo side of the set.

Has anyone seen any of the new sets (Raid VPR, Smash and Grab), or know when they'll be out in Australia?

Portable......

CHAINGUN!!! :laugh:

IMG_3650.jpg

Wow. That is quite interesting, I'll remember that if I ever need to make one.

Whatever happened to Lego's violence policy? =P

Wow. That is quite interesting, I'll remember that if I ever need to make one.

It's not a chaingun, it's a QUADRUPLE BINOCULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It's a Rotary Gun, actually. Chainguns are single-barreled guns whose action is driven by a chain, like the 25mm Bushmaster on the M2 Bradley.)

Never existed, plus there were chainguns back in the Batman sets too.

I really want that purple fedora and fig, but am not willing to shell out the cash. That said, very glad that Space Police continues with such awesome sets this year, even if my budget is stretched.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I saw that gun earlier, and I wonder who's it is. Check out those pieces though... A gold gripper piece :cry_happy: that's awesome, not that the gun will ever be disassembled :tongue: !

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I really want that purple fedora and fig, but am not willing to shell out the cash. That said, very glad that Space Police continues with such awesome sets this year, even if my budget is stretched.

Really? Hmm, I always thought there was one. Maybe we will see some actual war lines...

I'm guessing that this weapon is from the base, and I think Hench might be its owner. Just making a guess, I really don't have any clue, but the gold and wing-like sides draw me to this conclusion.

I'm guessing that this weapon is from the base, and I think Hench might be its owner. Just making a guess, I really don't have any clue, but the gold and wing-like sides draw me to this conclusion.

Good call, I forgot that he was in the set to :tongue: thanks.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

If you keep an eye on Bricklink, you might be able to score just that figure for a reasonable cost.

If you keep an eye on Bricklink, you might be able to score just that figure for a reasonable cost.

If your Idea of of reasonable is half the price of the entire set.

"Billy Maise here, selling the space pimp minifigure for the low low price of 19.95!!! Order Now, and you'll receive his purple hat and both of his hands too! That's a real bargain considering the actual set is more than 30 dollars *super imposed on screen* !!!!"

~Insectoid Aristocrat

That windscreen does not come in that color yet though, according to Bricklink. :sadnew:

well, they're real alright :pir-wink::pir_yoda:

yes, i would love it if they go down.

but like dannynolegs said,

"space police sets are gangster" :wink:

So that is why the guy with the Rapid Raid VPR has a red visor! He's supposed to be a commando! Interesting. I am thinking I would get at least that set. I saw many of them at a local target. But, that limo is pretty cool too! Although, I am only seeing a few of these 2010 sets in stores as of yet.

By the way, I am so happy that they are bringing back the Space theme and are doing with these cool new Space Police. I always loved the Space Police that were around when I was a kid.

That base looks expensive though. It's awfully tall for something made of LEGO bricks!

Edited by Skulls_Eye_Schooner_Sailor