Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Now taking YOUR ideas for NEW PARTS - LAST DAYS!

Rest assured, in this case the pot knows it is black. The question was does the kettle. :pir_laugh2:

The kettle knows it pours water. So in it's mind it the color of that which it pours.... Philosophy. Made to confuse us in ways of understanding confusion....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know wether this has been said before, but some cool new rigging, possibly made of actual string, would be really awesome.

Also whenever I build a ship or pirate Moc I find my brown, tan, dark brown, other browns to be lacking in diversity. So a diversity of these "brownish" pieces would be appreciated. 8D

Edited by Legorski

SHIP HULL PIECES!

Following Bengun's initiative, does anyone else have pictures to illustrate their ship hull requests?

The sad part is, lego announced that they are currently discontinuing the pirate line. So I'm not exactly sure what this topic is really for in the first place.

Pirates already disappeared once and made a comeback. I'm pretty sure we'll see the line again in the future, maybe even sooner than you'd expect :pir-classic:

I believe a 1x1 pyramid would be great for details. It shouuld probably be about the same height as cheese slops.

Rest assured, in this case the pot knows it is black. The question was does the kettle. :pir_laugh2:

Very Funny, All we are missing is Mr. Lock to weigh in with his thoughts :pir_laugh2:

Very Funny, All we are missing is Mr. Lock to weigh in with his thoughts :pir_laugh2:

True! With each passing week the peace seems to be threatened a little more. I have noticed the Bluecoats getting particularly aggressive :devil:

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

I personally would like to see some of the smaller hulled ships like the older Pirates lines. However, I would like to see some middle sections. It would allow for more versatility in ship MOC's. Likewise, it would look better with sets like the Eldorado fortress. I personally am not a fan of brick built ships (though some on this forum are slowly changing my mind with amazing MOC's.

Pirates already disappeared once and made a comeback. I'm pretty sure we'll see the line again in the future, maybe even sooner than you'd expect :pir-classic:

Last time you said something like that, the Imperial Flagship appeared a short while later... you'd better not be toying with our weak and suggestive minds. :pir-hmpf_bad: