RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

... huh, point. But there were still five years between. This is waaaay too soon. XD

-Ikk

Those weren't consecutive years. Stores had to distinguish between consecutive years in the merchandise so Lego had to have new names...

Ikki brings up a really good point. :o

HAY I pointed it out fiiiirst ;-;

Myth busted I suppose, but names of prototypes are never set in stone.

I still want a Battle Royale from all previous 9 years. ;_;

[-TA-]

Well this is still technically possible. And upon rethinking, this could be fantastic :D

I don't think that list is real. I mean, would LEGO be crazy enough to re-release only ONE Toa Nuva, and forget the other 5?

Still, maybe LEGO wants to do a special 10-year anniversary for BIONICLE, which involves re-releasing some of the best characters in BIONICLE. Of course, I don't see how Gresh and Skrall would fit that category, since they've only been around for barely a year.

I'm hoping to god this is a 10 year anniversary special type thing. even though it isn't the tenth anniversary. But also MN goin to the MU wouldn't be bad. except the Ignika would kill everything right then and there

And what's wrong with change like that?

Geez, it sounds like Summer '08 when all of BZP, [and many of EB] was all buzzing with horror.

"OMG THAT'S NOT TAHU! WTF IS GALI... etc."

If they are rereleased, I assure you, they will have different bodies/builds/pieces.

[-TA-]

YES YES YES :D I actually liked that they changed the Nuva. Rahkshi and Piraka in revamped hopefully kickass forms? I SEE NO PROBLEM

I'm hoping to god this is a 10 year anniversary special type thing. even though it isn't the tenth anniversary. But also MN goin to the MU wouldn't be bad. except the Ignika would kill everything right then and there

That's a good point, and probably why Mata Nui isn't in the set lists. Maybe he sends Glatorian to go get some Iden Toa because he knows he can't enter the MU in his current Ignika body without killing everybody. It's a bit of a grim plot device though for a kid's story. :sceptic:

I'm pretty sure that next year will be the 10th anniversary for BIONICLE, because it is it's tenth year. The 10th anniversary for Star Wars LEGO is just weird and really drawn out.

@ the Brickshelf folder - we could, but the person's put MEGABLOKS cars in the Cars section. :sadnew:

Well we should watch this brickshelf account to be sure

Brickshelf folder

I said don't trust any images until we see some decent ones.

And I do recall Tilius uploading a fake pic and passing it off as real set once.

-Omi

Nah, Bionicle started in '01.

No, I know, Zip. But if I get married today, it's not my anniversary today, it's my one year anniversary in one year from now. So the first anniversary of Bionicle is in winter (summer for North Hemisphere-ers), 2002. Therefore, the 10th anniversary is in 2011.

@Bunda: Wow, I could've sworn there was a Bohrok on the list...

Other members are saying Bohrok as well, it's kind of odd.

-K

Edited by Kiotu

No, I know, Zip. But if I get married today, it's not my anniversary today, it's my one year anniversary in one year from now. So the first anniversary of Bionicle is in winter (summer for North Hemisphere-ers), 2002. Therefore, the 10th anniversary is in 2011.

@Bunda: Wow, I could've sworn there was a Bohrok on the list...

Other members are saying Bohrok as well, it's kind of odd.

-K

Bohrok was mentioned in earlier rumours of 2010 that came from the 2009 Discussion Topic. That's probably where it's coming from.

Sorry Dor, didn't notice. D:

On second thought, It has an oval overlay that says Confidential.

The usual was a box though, and I can't make out dates and "The Lego Group".

And, if the Atlantis Pic is a fake [probably meaning the list is as well?], it's a very well done Photoshop job.

And this would be the 9th Anniversary then, huh.

Maybe just 10 YEARS OF BIONICLE [basically 9th anniversary. >.>] kinda thing.

Or just having something that sounds like a fanfic.

[-TA-]

Edited by The Alchemyst

Now that a picture is leaked I can confirm 100% that these are real. I have seen most of the preliminary shots of the sets here at the LEGO Store. All I will say right now is hold your judgements until you see some of the figures, they are awesome.

MLB

From the Atlantis thread.

So... that means this list is -probably- accurate. Whatever that means, and how they can fit these characters into a cohesive plot, I have not a clue. I guess we'll see late this year.

~Bunda

So... that means this list is -probably- accurate. Whatever that means, and how they can fit these characters into a cohesive plot, I have not a clue. I guess we'll see late this year.

~Bunda

If it is, then I so hope Takanuva will be canister-sized. I was hoping to get the 2008 version, but 2 reasons made me change my mind: 2008 pieces break like nuts, and he was like $50.

Also, Greg did say there was a story plot change for 2010. Maybe they had to push the BM-MU crossover story up early, and do something else for 2011 (which probably is the 10th anniversary).

~Bunda

I'm hoping he just means only Atlantis, and not Bionicle.

Woo. Thanks, Bunda.

I'm hoping he just means only Atlantis, and not Bionicle.

We haven't seen the pics at all, or even the final names [for sure], if the list is real.

Hopefully, that quote from Bunda is not a lie, and holds for Bionicle.

-Still hopes for large Battle Royale-

There's a new Bionicle folder in that Brickshelf account. Let's hope it has some images when public. :)

Of course they could be fakes but let's see.

Edited by Strakk

There's a new Bionicle folder in that Brickshelf account. Let's hope it has some images when public. :)

Of course they could be fakes but let's see.

That's gonna take quite a while.

Did anyone notice the list in the brickshelf folder

Bionicle

7116 - Bionicle Tahu

7117 - Bionicle Gresh

7118 - Bionicle Pohatu

7119 - Bionicle Nokama

7120 - Bionicle Bomonga

7121 - Bionicle Exo

7135 - Bionicle Takanuva

7136 - Bionicle Skrall

7137 - Bionicle Piraka

7138 - Bionicle Rakhshi

Bionicle

7116 - Bionicle Tahu

7117 - Bionicle Gresh

7118 - Bionicle Pohatu

7119 - Bionicle Nokama

7120 - Bionicle Bomonga

7121 - Bionicle Exo

7135 - Bionicle Takanuva

7136 - Bionicle Skrall

7137 - Bionicle Piraka

7138 - Bionicle Rakhshi

I still think they're all (most of them at least) placeholder names. I just think it would be a good idea to not take any of this seriously until pictures are seen. Just because the Atlantis sets names are real, doesn't make that the case here.

Bionicle

7116 - Bionicle Tahu

7117 - Bionicle Gresh

7118 - Bionicle Pohatu

7119 - Bionicle Nokama

7120 - Bionicle Bomonga

7121 - Bionicle Exo

7135 - Bionicle Takanuva

7136 - Bionicle Skrall

7137 - Bionicle Piraka

7138 - Bionicle Rakhshi

One thing though, why would Nokama be a canister set?

One thing though, why would Nokama be a canister set?

i no rite? hehe.png

i no rite? hehe.png

Unless Nokama magically turns into a Toa again, then idunnolol.

isn't it already public? It just has a texxt file containing the names we already have...

There's a folder now and it isn't public yet.

It was public before. So something either got added, deleted, or changed.

Bionicle

7116 - Bionicle Tahu

7117 - Bionicle Gresh

7118 - Bionicle Pohatu

7119 - Bionicle Nokama

7120 - Bionicle Bomonga

7121 - Bionicle Exo

7135 - Bionicle Takanuva

7136 - Bionicle Skrall

7137 - Bionicle Piraka

7138 - Bionicle Rakhshi

Wha...? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Now we have Pohatu, Bomonga, and Nokama? How is a kit of her supposed to fit in with either of the two story possibilities? And what is Exo? An Exo Toa... as a canister set? No, that would ruin the whole point of having a new version, as it would never be able to fit a current size Toa in itself. :wacko:

Man, 2010 is either going to be awesome or the biggest mess we've ever seen in Bionicle. :wacko:

Could someone link me to this folder?

Could someone link me to this folder?

I think it's the same one as before, so it's the folder in this folder.