Christian

Toy Story discussion thread

Hey guys, did you see this post that FBTB has made about a BrickCon recap? It includes a link to a photostream with some photos you may or may not have seen.

The more interesting Toy Story pictures:

3995067950_6d126cdaf8.jpg

3994308361_621ec5ef17.jpg

The "water" on the wedges and back look great!

3994308809_aa21af8f45.jpg

3995069258_c72a57912c.jpg

Enjoy! :classic:

Hey guys, did you see this post that FBTB has made about a BrickCon recap? It includes a link to a photostream with some photos you may or may not have seen.

The more interesting Toy Story pictures:

3995067950_6d126cdaf8.jpg

3994308361_621ec5ef17.jpg

The "water" on the wedges and back look great!

3994308809_aa21af8f45.jpg

3995069258_c72a57912c.jpg

Enjoy! :classic:

Thank Pi!

Man that wester town set is getting better and better! :thumbup:

Yeah, but for me, RC and the giant Buzz get worse-lookin' with every new shot. Surely there were other options for RC's eyes?

They're still above the "Buy" line, though.

We also have official set numbers and names:

* 7590 Woody and Buzz Rescue

* 7591 Construct-A-Zurg

* 7592 Construct-A-Buzz

* 7593 Buzz’s Star Command Spaceship

* 7594 Woody’s Round-Up

* 7595 Army Men on Patrol

Surely there were other options for RC's eyes?

Why? What's wrong with them? :look: I think they are perfect.

Big Buzz and Zurg are so small for 24.99 set.I think 19.99 is better price.

For Zurg, yes, but for Buzz it's a fair price I think, considering the new molds and the fact that it's licensed.

Why? What's wrong with them? :look: I think they are perfect.

Well, they look alright, from straight on, at low res, but otherwise they look a bit googley. I mean, in Pi's first image for example, it looks good, but in the second, they don't even look like eyes.

I cannot stress enough my love of that army man set. Like every set I say I'll but multiples of I probably never will, but they will be mighty useful. I wonder what I'll use the green heads for though...

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I cannot stress enough my love of that army man set. Like every set I say I'll but multiples of I probably never will, but they will be mighty useful. I wonder what I'll use the green heads for though...

Just keep the green heads and use them as camo :wink:

When I buy a couple of those army men then all I have t do is get tan decals and a tan brickforge helmet and I can finally have the ultimate lego/plastic army men war i've always would've enjoyed as a kid :devil:

When I buy a couple of those army men then all I have t do is get tan decals and a tan brickforge helmet and I can finally have the ultimate lego/plastic army men war i've always would've enjoyed as a kid :devil:
Great idea! I used to love playing those Army Men games on the Playstation.

If BrickForge or BrickArms could make molds that are similar to those bases in tan and blue (spies that are on both teams), that would be so cool!

I'll have to remember to make different colored army men figs in the future. :sweet:

Those sets do sound interesting to say the list although I just can't stop thinking about some of the godawful and almost un-LEGO figures. :sceptic:

Just keep the green heads and use them as camo :wink:

Hey, neat idea actually!

Those sets do sound interesting to say the list although I just can't stop thinking about some of the godawful and almost un-LEGO figures. :sceptic:

Hmm, most seem fine by me, but it's the giant legs and arms that frustrate me. I didn't mind when Bane form Batman ended up small because he was a perfect fig.

I'm not too exited for the toy story sets, I might get some of them for interesting elements though.

That's exactly my thought too.

I'm not too exited for the toy story sets, I might get some of them for interesting elements though.

I'm similar, though I'm interested in the sets, I'll still eventually pull them down, espeically al that wonderful purple on Zurg.

I like all sets from the Toy Story,but the price is sucks :thumbdown::sceptic: .In 7590 we get strange rocket,lime pieces etc;in 7591-lots of purple and red cape;in 7592-purple,lime,white and a new dome pieces;in 7523-Zorg minigure,some puple and big white piece;etc.

I wonder what I'll use the green heads for though...

IA 2?! :sweet::grin:

Or maybe for a custom Hulk fig? :tongue:

I like all sets from the Toy Story,but the price is sucks :thumbdown::sceptic: .In 7590 we get strange rocket,lime pieces etc;in 7591-lots of purple and red cape;in 7592-purple,lime,white and a new dome pieces;in 7523-Zorg minigure,some puple and big white piece;etc.

What does the color/kind of the pieces have to do with the price?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

What does the color/kind of the pieces have to do with the price?

I thinking about it too.

Edited by MantaMan

Hey, neat idea actually!

Hmm, most seem fine by me, but it's the giant legs and arms that frustrate me. I didn't mind when Bane form Batman ended up small because he was a perfect fig.

Thanks! :classic:

I agree about the figs thoigh :sceptic:

But you have to admit, they did pretty good with them! :thumbup:

Extra long legs and arms open up a whole bunch of new doors for official and MOC minifigs. Same situation as short legs when they came out.

You're right.I think long arms are not very bad-they good for moc's.