Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 3

It's the pattern, people, the pattern...

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills. :sadnew::tongue:

Shawn has always been too smooth-talking for me to fully trust him, but I think we should listen to him, at least for today. If his information is true, he'll probably be killed in the night, and if it isn't, we'll snub him out tomorrow. Another possibility is that he's a scum ratting out another scum in order to make himself look good.

Vote: Jerry Buscemi/Jim Butcher

Vote: Jerry Buscemi / JimButcher

From what you've told me, I believe you.

If you are right then I highly suspect that Sanders is scum.

That's exactly what I'm worried about. :laugh: Since I'm not, and all that. But then again, come tomorrow, I'll probably be dead by the Scum either way, for being such a loudmouth. :tongue:

If Jerry Buscerni is indeed Scum, then there's two options: Shawn and the other Scum were using him as a shield to cover up their tracks, or indeed, Shawn is telling the truth (no matter how confusing the story he told is). I really hope people remember both of these two options.

Nevertheless, there is still the evidence that Father Walters posted, which indicated that Shawn Imperante is indeed Scum. Prior to that, I was the only one to accuse him with my hunches, so I was pleased to hear that the town investigator had learned something about him. But since the investigator cannot step out for obvious reasons, we can only trust in Father Walter's message, and even he seems dubious, since Shawn has apparently been in contact with him before today. It shows that Shawn is a master of twisting words to his liking.

Let's also not forget the possibility of conversion. For all I know, Shawn could very well have been an FBI agent a couple days ago, but somewhere on the line, he might've been converted to the Scum's side.

There are many possibilities around here.

I'm mostly concerned about Shawn's behaviour, how he is so quick to point fingers and rally people and twist words and call names and tell how someone is a liar, even before this day's events. And that's why my vote still stands, even if it doesn't get support from the town.

I strongly believe that once Shawn is dead, you'll see the truth. Let's just hope it isn't too late for the town by then.

Shawn, you have me convinced. But if this doesn't work out, we're going to have to bring the hammer down, because if you're wrong, that's a whole day waisted over an innocent.

Vote: Jerry Buscemi/JimButcher

Shawn has always been too smooth-talking for me to fully trust him, but I think we should listen to him, at least for today. If his information is true, he'll probably be killed in the night, and if it isn't, we'll snub him out tomorrow. Another possibility is that he's a scum ratting out another scum in order to make himself look good.

Donald, that was very well put! :thumbup:

Shawn, has a reputation for that.

Shawn, has a reputation for that.

I wouldn't suggest falling into the trap of judging people based on the situations they've been forced into in the past. When I was being given my federal background examination, they mentioned that in past lives I had been a hero who saved a town from the mob and a wise priest who saved a town from a madman who had everyone convinced that there were witches, as well as an unfortunate but absolutely lovely woman with great hair who loyally served her team until she was murdered by them.

Bear that in mind. :tongue:

Dammit... It seems all my yapping has been in vain. Jerry Buscerni is either brutally lynched by his fellow Townies, or sacrificed by his fellow Scum.

Isn't anyone of you wondering why Jerry hasn't spoken up at all? Not a single word to defend himself? That's most likely because he has been told to shut up and accept his fate as a meat shield.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense.

Jerry will be lynched today and found guilty as charged. The Scum won't likely even bother to kill me next night, since they know they can easily get me lynched tomorrow. Then, when I'm lynched and the Town finds out I've been innocent all along, it's already time for another night. That means by Day Five, the Town is down by seven, while the Scum have only lost two.

A perfect plan, huh? :wink:

Let's just see how it unfurls, then. Cheers!

*takes one last sip from his beer, and passes out*

I need to highlight something very important, its good to see that the votes are going in a fast direction, highlighted by our dear Toaster Salesman, Shawn, which has pointed Jerry.

However, if the rest have noted, he haven't enter into today conversation, and to support Shawn's "Meat Shield" theory, I am very sure he is a scum, that could be used to be act as a cover up for Shawn, PROVIDED, if the intel that I have received last night which I have posted earlier is correct.

Right now, when we prove something, we must also be wary of another possibilty. In this game of life, anything is possible and deception is lurking behind the walls. The only way for us to unite together, is to find those loopholes and purge them out of the darkness, my fellow citizens.

I wouldn't suggest falling into the trap of judging people based on the situations they've been forced into in the past.

I don't judge people, by their past incarnations. As a Priest in Guilder city, my service to the citizens is to ensure justice will prevail.

Vote: Jerry Buscemi / JimButcher

Why jump on the bandwagon? We did that twice before, and we killed an innocent.

Shawn has no good evidence, nothing soild, just his word that he found the letter at Jerry's house, which could easily be false.

Vote: ImperialShadows/Shawn Imperanti

It has a chance of being true as well...

And an even better chance of being false? Shawn's "meat-shield" plot will:

1. Convince the town to vote off Artie, since Jerry was scum.

2. Fool them all in to thinking he is innocent.

3. Help Shawn push the crowd to vote off anyone he wants.

Are you willing to help him?

Isn't anyone of you wondering why Jerry hasn't spoken up at all? Not a single word to defend himself? That's most likely because he has been told to shut up and accept his fate as a meat shield.
However, if the rest have noted, he haven't enter into today conversation

Or maybe he hasn't logged in gotten up since 31st July 2009 @ 06:35 PM. :laugh:

Oh, and if you care to remember, I was going to try to deal with this in another way, a private way, to keep my cover from being destroyed. I wasn't the one that opened this up to the public, so don't try to turn me into some mastermind who made you put my life in danger to do something I could have done without that risk. YOU and the so-called investigator coward are the ones who blew my cover, but in doing so, you confirmed exactly what I had already told privately to others, so thank you.

Now, the good thing is that I only had one specific job to do in this town, catch the boss. I've done that, the voting is effectively over. At this point, I'm not any more of a threat to the scum than the rest of you, and I've got some self defense skills and a revolver to protect me. So you know what, think what you want, but this has actually turned out to be a very effective day for this town and I'm happy about it. I'll probably get a promotion! :sweet:

Special thanks to our police chief for confirming that he discovered the same truth in another way, I sincerely appreciate a man with the stones to stand up for the truth.

Agent Imperante, Over and Out! :tongue:

And an even better chance of being false? Shawn's "meat-shield" plot will:

1. Convince the town to vote off Artie, since Jerry was scum.

2. Fool them all in to thinking he is innocent.

3. Help Shawn push the crowd to vote off anyone he wants.

Actually, after this conviction, I haven't got a thing. I doubt I'll be suggesting anyone, since I am out of my 'ability' to determine such things. I'll have to take the word of those of you who haven't helped so far.

So you're wrong on all counts, as always.

Oh, and if you care to remember, I was going to try to deal with this in another way, a private way, to keep my cover from being destroyed. I wasn't the one that opened this up to the public, so don't try to turn me into some mastermind who made you put my life in danger to do something I could have done without that risk. YOU and the so-called investigator coward are the ones who blew my cover, but in doing so, you confirmed exactly what I had already told privately to others, so thank you.

I admitted that I have place you under huge risk, but it was a calculated risk or measure to allow great progression, so we are able to make a breakthrough. I never said I didn't believe your story, but I just seen that Jerry didn't participate today, which prompt me to raise this point to the rest.

So when one of us comes across evidence, we dismiss it as false? I fully believe Shawn, as he is the only one with a lead in the right direction.

Now, the good thing is that I only had one specific job to do in this town, catch the boss. I've done that, the voting is effectively over. At this point, I'm not any more of a threat to the scum than the rest of you, and I've got some self defense skills and a revolver to protect me. So you know what, think what you want, but this has actually turned out to be a very effective day for this town and I'm happy about it. I'll probably get a promotion! :sweet:

Special thanks to our police chief for confirming that he discovered the same truth in another way, I sincerely appreciate a man with the stones to stand up for the truth.

Agent Imperante, Over and Out! :tongue:

Actually, after this conviction, I haven't got a thing. I doubt I'll be suggesting anyone, since I am out of my 'ability' to determine such things. I'll have to take the word of those of you who haven't helped so far.

So you're wrong on all counts, as always.

Hmmmm, you seem to know that Jerry is Scum, and the only way for that to possible is that you are scum (or in with the investigator.)

Yet again, you sucssessfully avoided all the questions and points, Congrats.

Or the Police Cheif is your fellow scum. :hmpf_bad: After all, one Policeman was already revealed to be corrupt, why should we belive the cheif?

You'll be directing the vote if the "meat-sheild" theroy is right, and before you say "It isn't", I must remind you that it is always possible you are lieing. Also, you'll get to vote off your "worst nemeis", Artie, and silence all who arn't tricked by your lies, and then turn on the loyal but gullible townies, and win this game....of life.

So when one of us comes across evidence, we dismiss it as false? I fully believe Shawn, as he is the only one with a lead in the right direction.

*lifts his head from the table*

Except WhiteFang came up with evidence first, before Shawn started to spout his incredulous FBI crap.

*falls back to sleep*

Hmmmm, you seem to know that Jerry is Scum, and the only way for that to possible is that you are scum (or in with the investigator.)

I personally think it's the latter; I've heard that the investigator has found out who at least one of the scum is, and it leads me to believe that it's Jerry.

I think Shawn is indeed with the investigator, and that's how he has all this information. Does anyone else believe this theory rather than the "Meat Shield" theory?

I personally think it's the latter; I've heard that the investigator has found out who at least one of the scum is, and it leads me to believe that it's Jerry.

I think Shawn is indeed with the investigator, and that's how he has all this information. Does anyone else believe this theory rather than the "Meat Shield" theory?

We don't have any soild evidence that he's with the investigator, only his word.

By the way, Shawn, Jerry was on this thread woke up, and he still didn't defend himself, which proves the "meat-shield" theory.

I disbelieve the meat shield theory, but I have to see if the investigator theory is correct.

good! Thank you, Carlos, for joining me in proving innocence in some people who are unfairly being accused. :laugh:

Except WhiteFang came up with evidence first, before Shawn started to spout his incredulous FBI crap.

Who's WhiteFang? :wacko:

It's the pattern, people, the pattern...

I could see how you would feel that way. I know in these games...of life I'm usually the first to be suspicious of Shawn...or people like him. But, from what I've seen in the game and in private, his story is most likely the true story.

Unvote: Sal/Striker although I'm watching you. :hmpf_bad:

Vote: Jim Butcher/Jerry Buscemi