This is really good. A base of operations they sorely needed. You should have some business suit guy be their boss who tells them to do stuff they hate and then they always do it there own way and do it better. Anyway, I hope the Evil hencement never find it.

Please, when a thread hasn't been active since early 2010, resist the urge to post. Wait around the forums, post a little and before you know it you can message the creator of model.

Seeing as this is already bumped, I love this! When Agents first came out I wanted to build something like this. But I wasn't a huge Lego nut back then and had a lack of pieces. I might build something like this someday. Great work! :thumbup:

Seeing as this is already bumped, I love this! When Agents first came out I wanted to build something like this. But I wasn't a huge Lego nut back then and had a lack of pieces. I might build something like this someday. Great work! :thumbup:

Looks like I will have to create a MOC index...

That is one cool looking base! All the windows give it a nice HQ feel, and the pop-out weapons are a nice touch.

Keep up the good work.

I remember reading this when it was first posted, and being wowed by it. I still am! It is an impressive building with a ton of detail and play features.

I copied the arcade machine from this MOC, built it in Sand Blue instead of dark red, and installed it into a Inferno Villains base I've been working on. I meant it as a huge nod to the building inspiration I got from reading this thread.

This is huge! Your agents have a good place to plan things out! :wink:

Edited by Hiawatha