Clone OPatra

Single Pane Star Wars Funnies

So, here you go: This is kind of a remake of my joke about the megaphones some days ago.

Last weekend I found my old trumpets and I thought I had to use them... :classic:

[snip]

:laugh: Man, I should've thought of that. But I only have silver horns, no gold ones, so it's probably better that you did it.

There's an All Hans on deck joke in there somewhere.

Hehe, indeed. :grin:

"Impressed Yet?"

General Grievous' attempt to become more imposing by splitting his arms into more and more lightsaber-wielding limbs started to loose its effect after a while.

5603813195_f15d35f6fd_z.jpg

This next one is an idea JimButcher came up with and asked me execute for him:

5603813189_3e3288a49f_z.jpg

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Haha love the Scout trooper one, Oky! I never get tired of yours (or anybody's) funnies! The Grievous one was not as funny to me as your others, but you certainly have made a point :tongue: .... multiple at that...

Hehe, thanks for doing that one for me, Oky! Keep up the hilarious panels. default_thumbup.gif

I like the thread very much so far, and here's a contribution from me, something that's been bugging me since I got the B-Wing:

5605081861_2600f579b2.jpg

Troubled B-Wing pilot by Rob—F, on Flickr

The display stand/maintenance platform is nice, but how is he supposed to get up there?

Edited by Commander_Rob

I like the thread very much so far, and here's a contribution from me, something that's been bugging me since I got the B-Wing:

*snip*

The display stand/maintenance platform is nice, but how is he supposed to get up there?

Grwat one Commander_Rob, and every one else. That anoyd me when I first saw it, I'm sure the B-wing lays flat to take off, just like the origional TIE came with the stand when TIES are hung off hooks.

Here's another one by me.

5605933165_6524efdd83_z.jpg

I know he could just turn his body around, but that would spoil my joke. :laugh:

I know he could just turn his body around, but that would spoil my joke. default_laugh_new.gif

That and his helmet has 360 view... default_laugh_new.gif

Thanks for the feedback guys.

The B-Wing actually does lay down to land as far as I know, but the stand is very useful for storage, it takes up too much shelf space otherwise.

I'm back! :thumbup:

What's that? What do you mean you didn't know I was here in the first place?! :grin:

Anyway, here's one which makes fun of the Clone Wars faces... again :laugh:

5616625225_66a26f2ba8.jpg

I'm back! :thumbup:

What's that? What do you mean you didn't know I was here in the first place?! :grin:

Anyway, here's one which makes fun of the Clone Wars faces... again :laugh:

*Snip*

Welcome back... erm watsyname :laugh:.

I'd rather have a wolf in my bed than that thing.

Great job, Legonater and George G.! :laugh:

George G., I'm kinda confused as too your choice of minifigs. Is that actually supposed to be one of Anakin's grandkids (in which case it should be Grandpa, not Grandma), or did you just put him there for the joke?

Great job, Legonater and George G.! :laugh:

George G., I'm kinda confused as too your choice of minifigs. Is that actually supposed to be one of Anakin's grandkids (in which case it should be Grandpa, not Grandma), or did you just put him there for the joke?

Hopefully you know the story of "Little Red Riding Hood". The big bad wolf comes into granda's house and locks her in the cupboard. The wolf dresses himself up in Grandma's clothes. When Little Red comes in she thinks that the wolf is her Grandma.

However in my photo, Anakin IS the Big bad wolf.

Understand now :grin:

Hopefully you know the story of "Little Red Riding Hood". The big bad wolf comes into granda's house and locks her in the cupboard. The wolf dresses himself up in Grandma's clothes. When Little Red comes in she thinks that the wolf is her Grandma.

However in my photo, Anakin IS the Big bad wolf.

Understand now :grin:

Yes, I know the story. I not that obsessed with Star Wars that I've never heard classic stories. :tongue:

I get it now. Originally I didn't connect Anakin to Big Bad Wolf, and since you used the Leia face...

It is pretty obvious in retrospect. :blush:

Edited by Brickdoctor

Yes, I know the story. I not that obsessed with Star Wars that I've never heard classic stories. :tongue:

I get it now. Originally I didn't connect Anakin to Big Bad Wolf, and since you used the Leia face...

It is pretty obvious in retrospect. :blush:

I used the Leia face because, as probably know :laugh: , there is not a great selection of fleshie female faces :grin:

I also chose the Leia face over Princess Timi-thingy-ma-jig's (from Prince of Persia) face because Leias eyes are just black dots, making Anakins eyes seem even larger!

I used the Leia face because, as probably know :laugh: , there is not a great selection of fleshie female faces :grin:

I also chose the Leia face over Princess Timi-thingy-ma-jig's (from Prince of Persia) face because Leias eyes are just black dots, making Anakins eyes seem even larger!

Okay, that makes sense. :classic: