KimT

Q's & A's on instructions, tutorials, scans, book reviews

Im kind of new to this MOC building, so i was just checking to see if there were a speciel place on the net, where i could get a hold of some building instrukctions for something else.... not TLC produced...

Any suggestions of things to look for? Its hard to find them if you don't what you're looking for.

Thanx Commander

Is there any other speciel building instructions out there somewhere on the net

Henrik

Check the Star Wars Forum Index.

There's a link there for instructions and stuff like that.

All you need to do is just look :tongue:

Merge

Thanx Commander

Is there any other speciel building instructions out there somewhere on the net

Henrik

Merged

Before my previous computer broke down i had saved a favourite website in it which contained all the lego star wars sets' manuals in it (page by page). unfortunately now i dont seem to remember it at all. Any of you guys knows that website? I think it was a Dutch one but i may be wrong.

Before my previous computer broke down i had saved a favourite website in it which contained all the lego star wars sets' manuals in it (page by page). unfortunately now i dont seem to remember it at all. Any of you guys knows that website? I think it was a Dutch one but i may be wrong.

I think you're talking about this one, right?

You may also check this section of our own forum for other SW instructions.

LuxorV

doesnt the lego website have all their set instructions from 2003 on pdf files? I can remember looking at some instructions I lost but I cant remember exactly where it is though :sceptic:

The LEGO customer service website has downloadable pdf building instructions for a large number of themes and sets now.

It's much better than it used to be, you can either browse the theme lists or type the exact set number.

I think the Star Wars section is complete with all officially released sets including the latest ones. :thumbup:

Official LEGO building instructions

Merged with topic on instructions, scans and tutorials.

And yes I think you're looking for the hccamsterdam that LuxorV refers to.

A damn good site indeed.

I've been trying to find the STAP building instructions for the Droid Developer Kit that lego put on the DDK website back then. I'm not seeing them on the current Mindstorms site, and can't seem to find them anywhere else...

Thank you very much indeed to all who replied. LuxorV that is the one :thumbup: KimT sorry for not checking before posting. :classic:

KimT sorry for not checking before posting. :classic:

Don't be.. that's why I am here, at least partly why I am :laugh:

I've been trying to find the STAP building instructions for the Droid Developer Kit that lego put on the DDK website back then. I'm not seeing them on the current Mindstorms site, and can't seem to find them anywhere else...

And let's not forget this request.

Added:

Malevolence Instructions and inventory (by legolandia) here

I'm not normally into minis, but this one is excellent....might be tempted into building one....thanks for the link 'kyphur' and may the brick be with you ! :sweet:

1x3 dark green...look out Slave I addicts! :laugh:

wait is this legitimate? *huh*

Yes it is, the link is direct from LEGO!