Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

I like the new guns but for me its far to late, lego should of done this a long time ago and the guns sure as hell wont make me buy sets. *vader*

I sense that my dark Lord feels aggravated by another brilliant batch of sets :-D Don't tell me that you too are falling in a dark age |-/

*yoda*

*yoda* i am the dark side :-P After seeing the better pics i can say that i love the battle packs and ill probably pick up a GG starfighter, but i doubt if ill buy the others.

Ok so the y-wing and AT-ST look good but as i was never to fond of those ships/vehicles i wont buy them and as for the transport ship well to me that tthing just dosent look right so ill pass on that also even if it does come with stormies and guns.

Ok so the y-wing and AT-ST look good but as i was never to fond of those ships/vehicles i wont buy them and as for the transport ship well to me that tthing just dosent look right so ill pass on that also even if it does come with stormies and guns.

G, the dark side is hard to please these days :-D :-P

*yoda*

Sweet! I'll be getting at least one of each of those Battle Packs, and definitely GG's Starfighter... But I'd have to say my favorite is the ILC. It looks great! Plus, I love the Troops, and all of the minifigs, for that matter, especially the Sandtroopers. As for the AT-ST and the Y-Wing, I'm not so fussy about them, and, although this may change, I doubt I ever will be. BTW, the new guns rule!!! *wub* *y* *sweet* hehe...

~Exo-Master

I think he's just mad because most of the good sets belong to the Rebels :-P

Who told yo....... i mean thats nonsense i would never want a y-wing to be associated with the empire :-D :-P

Like i said apart from the landing craft i think there all very good but just not for me at this time, though if i see them on sell in the future then i would be tempted.

The new pics are great.

They make the GGS look way better then it first did.

Still thinks it can use a bit of mocing.

Great new pictures. Will offcourse get at least one of each set. I am surprised that people actually like the ILC! I mean, the minifigs and weapons are great, but the actual landing craft looks just plain ugly. The better the pictures, the more ugly it looks. I hope it looks better in real life.

Morten

I agree Morten.. For me its a big box, with some henges on, and the way the cockpit is on does not look that good either...

But the rest of sets looks great

Been said a bunch of times but Sometime in January, and the MTT, Jedi Starfighter, and Naboo fighter for the summer of 07

whats all this about this MTT, Naboo Fighter and Jedi Starfighter are they coming out in summer 07 *sweet* or is this just gossip :-/ .if it is confirmed why isnt there a topic |-/

I am surprised that people actually like the ILC! I mean, the minifigs and weapons are great, but the actual landing craft looks just plain ugly. The better the pictures, the more ugly it looks. I hope it looks better in real life.

Well that design really grew on me ;-)

Sure the design of the ILC is "just" a bigger shuttle used for cargo and troop transport, but its still good and interesting ;-) It really fits well in the OOT (my new acronym for the "original" movies aka unscrewed versions :-P )

The Lego rendering is really great actually: it has some great parts and construction techniques which makes it attractive to AFOLs as well as kids (bombs, shooting mechanism...)

*yoda*

whats all this about this MTT, Naboo Fighter and Jedi Starfighter are they coming out in summer 07 *sweet* or is this just gossip :-/ .if it is confirmed why isnt there a topic |-/

The sets are:

7660 Naboo Fighter (around €38)

7661 Jedi Starfighter (around €60)

7662 MTT (around €110)

7660 also comes with a Vulture Droid, and 7661 comes with a hyperdrive ring

Well that design really grew on me ;-)

Sure the design of the ILC is "just" a bigger shuttle used for cargo and troop transport, but its still good and interesting ;-) It really fits well in the OOT (my new acronym for the "original" movies aka unscrewed versions :-P )

The Lego rendering is really great actually: it has some great parts and construction techniques which makes it attractive to AFOLs as well as kids (bombs, shooting mechanism...)

*yoda*

I agree. I really like this model. If you look at these pics, you can see that it's pretty accurate. From both angles in the catalogue the LEGO version looks very similar to these pics:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel-class_landing_craft

I wonder what kind of interior it'll have. Probably a rubbish one based on LEGO' previous sets :-P

WOW! thanks sam *y* *y* i had no idea about these sets *sing* how long have you known.why doesnt it have its own topic :-| these sets sound great *y*

I wonder what kind of interior it'll have. Probably a rubbish one based on LEGO' previous sets :-P

Looool Sam, like the Emperor you forsee these things :-D

*yoda*

Is it confirmed what JSF we will get?

It feels like we will get a re-design of Obi

For what we know its Obie's EP2 JSF with Booster ring ;-)

I don't think that it's been confirmed yet ;-)

I'm personally hoping for Obi-wan's Dark Blue ROTS starfighter.

I don't think that it's been confirmed yet ;-)

I'm personally hoping for Obi-wan's Dark Blue ROTS starfighter.

Indeed, thats why I wrote "For what we know" :-P

And I totally agree with you Sam, I want the Utapau version from ROTS *wub*

*yoda*

I just bought the Episode 2 Starfighter from BrickLink this week, and I think I probably agree with you two now. It really doesnt need that much of a Re-design.

Id like Maces Clone Wars Starfighter...THAT would be sweet.

what I find weird is that all these sw fans like or dislike the ILC, but none seems to mention the catapult! most defenitely not part of the actual model in the film! in fact, if this were in a city theme or a 'rome' theme, we'd go nuts, but now nobody seems to mind in this case...

what I find weird is that all these sw fans like or dislike the ILC, but none seems to mention the catapult! most defenitely not part of the actual model in the film! in fact, if this were in a city theme or a 'rome' theme, we'd go nuts, but now nobody seems to mind in this case...

I don't get your point at all Sne

Sure shooting mechanisms are annoying but when they are not obtrusive I don't see a reason why we would need to whine about it for hours and hours |-/ It ads playability for kids (yes I know about the shocking truth: Lego is a toy :-| )

I don't see a problem with such a mechanism on the Tie Bomber, Slave 1, ILC, Aqua Raider big sub, Batmobile, Batwing and what have you.

Shooting mechanisms on Vikings is a totally different thing...

*yoda*

Yup, Lego must try to do the best of both worlds... A toy for kids.. and then for the rest..

And Lego can be modded he he

Side note; When does the SW license run out?

I.E. When will we be back to Lego Space sets...Lego has changed immensely over the past ...8 years or however long Space has been away, and new sets would be Schweetz.