1. 1. which setis the best one ?

• AT-AT
    • AT-TE
    • Republic Gunship
    • Mos Espa Podrace
    • Millennium Falcon (old)
    • Millennium Falcon (new)
    • Cloud City

Hm...... *wub* I'll buy a new Millenium Falcon for 80 Euro tomorrow.....*wub* But I have to wait 1,5 months to open it.... :'( Christmas present.....

(BUT I'll get it!!!! :oD )

Well thats going to be a great xmas present, its a fantastic set and one that you can spend hours customizing.

I was hoping that lego would give us something new before xmas but i doubt that will happen now.

Jonfett, i was visiting some family members in weston super mare about 6 months ago. They have a large woolworths so i thought id take a look, they had nothing in the lego section but on my way out i say there reduced isle.

To my surprise there it was i was shocked, it was the only one they had so i got lucky. It was a shame they didnt have more as i would have bought lots for that price.

Ive visited the store a few time since but never found anything else. I know that the Entertainer toy shop in bristol has some cloud cars going cheap as well as a hellfire droid for only

perhaps we should have a thread here somewhere for people to let others know of cheap sets??

Just post them into new threads in the buy/trade/sell/finds forum.... ;)

Yes, that would be a good idea. I would love to know where I can find cheap sets in the UK. All I find are final duels and jedi defense :/

Jon.

How did this old thread come up again? Looking at my big sets from 2004 and earlier, I'd say the Gunship is my favorite. The AT-AT is cool but fragile, and the original Falcon hasn't aged well.

Still this poll would be a dire MESS if it was post 2004. Could you imagine trying to remember which Falcon is which? Which AT-TE or AT-AT is which? For example we've had THREE Gunship variants since 2004 (Two normal, one cargo); plus a slew of new stuff including one of my favorites the MTT from 2009-ish. Or not to mention the majority of the Force Awakens sets which included among the big sets another Falcon, a Shuttle, an X-Wing, etc. etc. etc. This vote would be almost impossible in the modern era to organize. Hard to believe Lego Star Wars has now been around since 1999...

I almost feel like we need an updated thread of this. As for old big sets I own literally none of these but I remember as a kid desperately wanting the AT-AT badly. My mom didn't think it was very interesting with all the grey pieces so alas it never happened. First world problems :laugh:

No at-ot+Dropship?

Edit:I just realized this thread was from 2004 :grin:

Edited by Jackad7

Yeah, as this thread is kinda old...like quite a few years old, we probably don't need to revive it. So, I'm gonna lock it.