Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

Abandoned Bunker

1242504190m_SPLASH.jpg

(picture links to MOCpages)

Saffron searches for her missing research in an abandoned government bunker, a definite risk as the poor soul in the corner proves. The rumour was that some of the Daemonseed project information had been stored here and she needs it to create a cure.

The Omega Seeds have hit this particular location pretty hard and various creatures lurk amongst the vegetation.

Her hand device goes "ding" when there is "stuff".

This MOC is smaller than the first. I decided to decrease the area so I could increase the volume of vegetation. I will be making a lot more of these smaller scenes, mainly so I can work on telling a story with the pictures (not quite a webcomic, more like an illustrated novel).

Hope you like it.

The Leaf-Pocalypse on MOCpages

A note on the nature of the Leaf-Pocalypse: I have posted an earlier MOC that explains the story. I decided to make a more green apocalypse because I was fed up of all the grey, zombie and sandy ApocaLego out there and decided to make my own up.

Edited by Peppermint_M

Great MOC once again but what's that thing on the roof?

Ah, now that is one of the results of the massive release of mutagenic seeds. Soon after the seeds started their rampant growth, strange creatures emerged, some said the seeds came into contact with a super soldier serum, others claimed it was poor mutated humans and animals who had had too much contact with the seeds. Whatever they were, they were hungry, angry and near unstoppable. Fire and chainsaws are the only effective weapon against them.

It's also known as. A Shambling Mutant: A monster with seemingly little wit and a craving for human flesh. It wants to eat anyone it meets, it

Edited by Peppermint_M

Well, you just inspired me. :grin:

This is one sweet MOC, all the plants just make this thing 100% more awesome. :wink:

Ah, now that is one of the results of the massive release of mutagenic seeds. Soon after the seeds started their rampant growth, strange creatures emerged, some said the seeds came into contact with a super soldier serum, others claimed it was poor mutated humans and animals who had had too much contact with the seeds. Whatever they were, they were hungry, angry and near unstoppable. Fire and chainsaws are the only effective weapon against them.

It's also known as. A Shambling Mutant: A monster with seemingly little wit and a craving for human flesh. It wants to eat anyone it meets, it�€™s previous meals scattered about the place. Dislikes: Cutting equipment, fire. Likes: Slow humans, Fresh human.

I did say Saffron was taking a risk to investigate the area...

I love writing stories to go with my MOCs :thumbup:

Whoa.... Thanks I was expecting something less specific but I am glad that you put more thought into it instead of just saying "Plant mutant" But I guess that's not creative enough for you! :tongue:

Great idea! The vegetation does it for me (especially the exo-force hair, makes me rethink selling my sets or not lol).

Waiting to see more of this line, seems like a fantastic story comming up. Good work!

Thanks. I love post apocalyptic scenery but so much of it was bley,grey or sand. I was thinking Midgard 500 years later (FFVII) and Perdot, but not as an aftermath but as the cause.

A brief character bio for the three "lead" characters can be found here on the minifig customisation forum.

Also, thanks computerbug. I love to write stories, or just make them up as I go along (I have one published story, dont'cha know =D) so even when I am just making a little MOC it suddenly grows a massive history and future :tongue:

If people wan't to join in with their own Leaf-Pocalypse MOCs feel free, just please credit me a little if that's ok.. :blush:

Nice little scene, it really looks like the plants grown on the ancient bunker, the skeleton is a nice touch too^^

It would be awesome if you made a huge mutant like a Crystal King, but it's up to you.

Personally, I hope this expands so that you have vehicles to go along with this. Ah, the glory of a massive flamethrower mech... :wub:

It would be awesome if you made a huge mutant like a Crystal King, but it's up to you.

Personally, I hope this expands so that you have vehicles to go along with this. Ah, the glory of a massive flamethrower mech... :wub:

Funny you should say that... I am working on a design for both a giant mutant tree monster and a flamethrower mech.

Today I made the rolling transport. So I might be able to get pictures up tonight (depends if the batteries on the camera can muster some power).