Sign in to follow this  
Jlblue

Galactic Paranoia: Rebels: Day One

... and I'm hotter than Hincklina.

With a beard and an eyepatch? Dream on...

I'm new here, but I think it's obvious that we should, like, totally forget about the fourth in command dude.

... And like, do something productive, like playing gory holo-games. I'm new here!

Seadrik reentered the room after leaving for a moment. He had a datapad in hand. "Explains a lot," he said, gesturing to it. "Found it after searching the deceased men's quarters. Apparently the last three targets by the Imperial Spies were on to them. They knew a lot. Found out a bunch, but most of it was deleted when the Imps got to it. All that they left is the basics: two spies, prime directorate of eliminating all Rebels. Considering the fact that they left this information on the datapad means they're either cocky or sloppy... Take your pick," he said, smiling.

Considering the fact that they left this information on the datapad means they're either cocky or sloppy... Take your pick," he said, smiling.

Damn, I don't like this guy. It seems like he knows more than he's letting on.....

Sounds to me like a taunting leftover message... If those spies wanted to destory the evidence, they are likely to do it clean and steady. It's unfortunate that we are not able to get close with them before they meet their end. What do the rest think? Should we believe this piece of clue? Could those spies input these info themselves...

Sounds to me like a taunting leftover message... If those spies wanted to destory the evidence, they are likely to do it clean and steady. It's unfortunate that we are not able to get close with them before they meet their end. What do the rest think? Should we believe this piece of clue? Could those spies input these info themselves...

Why would we doubt the commander. It sounds to me that your imputing this info yourself with nothing to back up your claim.

Two spies? You know, that sounds good on the surface, but it's actually harder to find them when there are so few. One, really motivated rat can wipe out a whole family if they aren't careful. Or so I've heard. :grin:

As for you, alienboy, anything that the Commander or Seadrik tells us should be above reproach. It isn't like they're trying to tell us that there are a bunch of witches to find.

With a beard and an eyepatch? Dream on...

Do get your eyes checked, dear, you're obviously as blind as a mynock. :hmpf:

And you have kissy pirate lips. :pir_kiss:

You doing anything later tonight? :look:

One, really motivated rat can wipe out a whole family if they aren't careful. Or so I've heard. :grin:

I'd really hate to see that happen...

I'd really hate to see that happen...

Me too. Hopefully we have some talented individuals who will be able to reveal enough useful information to keep that from happening.

From what I've heard, Imperial Spies take sudden 5 day vacations in the middle of their assignments, so if we watch for that, we should be able to spot them quickly and deal with the bitches witches Baritones rats spies!

Day One ended without any convictions.

Day One is Over. Get in your Night Actions Sooner Rather Than Later.