Commander Assassin

Lego Star Wars 10th anniversary exclusive on May 3 and 4

I don't care what it is, so long as lego don't screwing us over, and by us i mean 99% the of the world that exists outside America, and let everyone get it.

Patience my young apprentice... :classic:

We don't even know what it is, if it's a chrome Vader, it will come here (Aus) in time and it will have its own unique promotion like the gold c-3po. Also we're very lucky to live in the age where if you have the money you can buy whatever you want from overseas.

I'm just grateful that back in 1979 the US didn't get the classic space 918 set but I could get it at my local toy store, but that's a little off topic.

Yeah but we don't have a chrome Vader here, well i do, then they also don't give us brickmaster sets.

And yeah we can get them, if you have the money and are willing to be gauged.

Yeah but we don't have a chrome Vader here, well i do, then they also don't give us brickmaster sets.

And yeah we can get them, if you have the money and are willing to be gauged.

Oh... How much was it?

I'm waiting out for them to somehow come to NZ. Anyway...

I doubt it will be a set. Think about it, they wouldn't release a set for 2 days.

But yeah, an excusive preorder is possible. Or another poster of some sort :wacko:

Oh... How much was it?

I'm waiting out for them to somehow come to NZ. Anyway...

I doubt it will be a set. Think about it, they wouldn't release a set for 2 days.

But yeah, an excusive preorder is possible. Or another poster of some sort :wacko:

It was free.

Yeah it could be, maybe they are going to release a secret set, and give us 2 days of it at a cheaper price, i mean why not the whole world is in recession, what better what to keep money coming in then with a sale.

Or for 2 days only you can buy a chrome Vader, perhaps they feed up with the extortionist prices on bricklink.

Poster?.

I don't care what it is, so long as lego don't screwing us over, and by us i mean 99% the of the world that exists outside America, and let everyone get it.

The US is the second largest LEGO market in the world, so it's far from 99% of the world getting "screwed", and don't get overexcited anyway, I'm not expecting this to be anything nearly as big as people are thinking.

Maybe it's an early release of the new DK book or something. Cheaper to order that on Amazon, though.

The US is the second largest LEGO market in the world, so it's far from 99% of the world getting "screwed", and don't get overexcited anyway, I'm not expecting this to be anything nearly as big as people are thinking.

Maybe it's an early release of the new DK book or something. Cheaper to order that on Amazon, though.

Yeah but still there are allot of customers outside the USA.

Yeah but you cant blame people for hoping a big deal.

Free? what? how?

Gift.

Edited by DarthSion

That's exactly what I was thinking about the size of the offer, but I hope Europe as a whole gets some exclusive deals soon. :sceptic:

And people from the USA who want a chrome Vader - you've already got them in random sets.

Edited by The Rancor

I am actually thinking it might have something to do with the UCS Y-Wing. I mean. It's on the site for no reason right now. I sure wouldn't mind getting a Y-Wing for 120 USD (compared to some of the inflated prices Ive been seeing)

I hope it will be a re-release of the Mos Eisley Cantina with yellow minifigs. That would be awesome.

I hope it will be a re-release of the Mos Eisley Cantina with yellow minifigs. That would be awesome.

Sounds like a long shot but I guess it's possible. I personally have no idea what this could be. Shame it is US only though.

Sounds interesting. Like the guy below above me already said, it's a shame that it's US only. The 4th of may is my birthday. :cry_sad: Oh well.. if it's something good I will scream and run out of the house, if it's something worse then I laugh and say "Nevermind, I don't want it anymore at all!".

Edited by General Magma

I'm guessing it will be a free Luke minifigure with pre-order of DK Visual Dictionary.

Also, why does everyone want a Cantina set? I have it, it's not that great. Except for the lovely Greedo :wub:

Edited by RoflWafls

I am very excited about this mysterious offer even though it is only in the USA. I could ask someone on EB who lives in the US to get it for me, and then I pay them.... :devil:

I agree, I want to know what it is but I don't thin it will be anything major and I live in the U.k so I might not get it. Though it might be something like spend $150 and get a free figure. Or maybe a free clonetrooer. Lego probably just said its reallly great so they could get people thinking of it then paing money for the sake of say the best piece ever made when on bricklink it is then times cheaper.

I'm guessing it will be a free Luke minifigure with pre-order of DK Visual Dictionary.

Also, why does everyone want a Cantina set? I have it, it's not that great. Except for the lovely Greedo :wub:

Haven't you answered your own question there. I can't actually see how they can get this out to people. Shop@Home would be the obvious but less people would get it I think. Perhaps this is just a Hoax.

Wait a sec, on the Chrome Vader site it says that there's something "super secret" that they can't tell us anything about. Might this be it?

BTW, here's the link: Clicky!

EDIT: For some reason, the link doesn't take you to the correct place. Dunno why, I believe I wrote it right.

Edited by Filip

I believe this is the link you mean? Yes, you might be right about that.

Is it too much to ask that this "pretty cool" promotion be a UCS AT-AT??? I know that's not possible that they offer a UCS set for only 2 days, but an announcement that a UCS AT-AT is coming would be "pretty cool"...and that's an under-statement IMHO.

I think you answered your own question there. Creating a whole new set (especially a UCS) just to sell it for two days in only one country and only online would be a lunatic move by TLC. This will be an exclusive minifig at best, or maybe just an discontinued popular set made re-available. :sadnew:

But I am excited nevertheless! :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

ya know what would be sweet?

every

single SW mini-fig released, all in fleshie!!!

I wouldn't hold your breath :classic:

I believe this is the link you mean? Yes, you might be right about that.

I think you answered your own question there. Creating a whole new set (especially a UCS) just to sell it for two days in only one country and only online would be a lunatic move by TLC. This will be an exclusive minifig at best, or maybe just an discontinued popular set made re-available. :sadnew:

But I am excited nevertheless! :sweet:

Perhaps a old set is coming back and it is available exclusively on those 2 days only in the US but then all over the world after that.

Where have you seen that this is for US only? I just re-checked on Brickset and it's just speaking about legoshop on line, nothing else...