martinsuper

What do you want to see in the next round of the new line?

This is what i believe:

A: every other wave shall have a different coat color of the soldiers then after about 2 waves of each we shall finally get our beloved imperial ship with bigger hull pieces as either an internet or legoland exclusive. The ship will be a combo of red and blue coats with the blue coats as the officers of the ships.

B: They are going to make a chinese sub-theme that is close to the Pirates of the Caribbean Singapore type deal.

C: A skeleton sub-theme that has a big ghost ship similar to the black pearl.

D: What everyone doesn't want they get rid of the imperials and make it pirate vs. pirate

I want:

Sets

An Imperial ship that is as large or larger than Brickbeards Bounty with a ship building style more like the old sets but some new colors and pieces.

Definately some small Imperial fort sets that are modular(with blue baseplates). So you can combine them all and make a large fort.

A small ship that is $15-30 maybe another imperial vessel or merchant ship.

A colony set like the Medieval Market set.

Some battle packs and accessory packs.

A few Islander sets would be great. The Pirates and Imperials need a common enemy.

Minifigures

The Redcoats need new head varities.

I wouldn't mind seeing some bluecoats but the reversal of the colors doesn't look quite as good as the redcoats.

New islanders with tribal clothing and funny hats.

Spainards would be cool but they need to release a lot of sets and not like last time. If they release a new faction they need to have a bunch of sets to promote its existence.

More new torsos in particular civilian torsos.

I would like to see that combination of red and blue coat ship as I said before. Also a new Pirate "crew" with more darker colors like maroon and black. Maybe some islanders to kick around. And lastly a bigger "base" for both Impeirals and Pirates.

The Captain :jollyroger:

Any tavern in the pirate line better have an old, washed-out, drunkard former captain whose sole purpose of existence is to scream at other patrons when they get too close... *ahem* I mean, it better have an old sea dog that's telling minifig children warstories.

I want more ships. Pirate ships, imperial ships, merchant ships, privateer ships, it doesn't matter. Schooners, flutes, frigates, corvettes, sloops, clippers, cutters, carracks, caravels, galleons, brigs...

Heck, it'd be perfect if they had ships at every price point, from a small dinghy to a 5-masted, $150 galleon. Actually, I wouldn't like it so much, because my wallet would be hurt afterwards.

I can come to like structures, but I'd much prefer ships. Besides which, I'm kind of on the fence about these new baseplate-less structural sets. I know they're supposed to be on water or something, but I would've been nice to have had a medium-sized or large blue baseplate included with the set.

Would love to see an exclusive set with a small harbour and merchant ship, like Market Village, just in Pirate style. 1500 pieces, 100 €. A dream coming true. No offense, but I have the 1989 collection and so far there is no real need to get a 2009 set. Even in the 90s there was nothing really new after 1989, except the Trading Post or the Islanders perhaps.

I wish a new big Imperial Flagship, equally to the size or bigger then Brickbeards Bounty!

Right on! And re-release Bluecoats. I also think battle packs for Redcoats and Bluecoats would be very essential in my view. :pir_laugh2: ~LW 8~

I love the idea of a Medieval Village-type set!

I personally don't want bluecoats yet; as many before me have said, there need to be more redcoats (and as Mr. Cantu said, more face variety). Everybody is talking about a redcoat ship, but let's remember that there's only been one new ship released, period. Let's see what the next pirate ship will look like!